• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverview Lady Raiders

Started by Tarheel, March 08, 2016, 10:38:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarheel

If Riverview wins on Friday would this team be considered one of the best teams in history of Arkansas high school basketball. That would mean a combined record of 2 years of 76-1.  Thoughts?

Mustang7

One of the best,, I agree. But I think the best that I saw was that Malvern team that had Murdock, Baker, Huell and others from 2013 and 2014. Those girls could play and they had more size and better shooters all around than this Riverview team. I really would've loved to see these two teams play in their prime

Gray lizard

That would make them a good contender.  I would have to put in a bid for the last team to win State and the over all State title from the 4-A.

strongandsteady

Does anyone know where the seniors are going to attend college and if so play basketball

Ctucker

I heard Riley was going to Drury in Springfield Missouri.

Tarheel

They all haven't finalized their decisions. Riley has offer on table from Columbia college in Missouri. Johns has drawn interest from Lyon. Young has interest from  Ball State, Lyon and recently USA and U AL have expressed interest.  I'm not sure where Baker is headed.

NEA Razorback olfan

Congrats to all these talented players!!

Tarheel

That was UCA and UALR. Not USA and U LA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas