• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When and where is state track meet?

Started by JerrySpringer, May 05, 2006, 12:44:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JerrySpringer

I heard the Forbes kid ran a 10.52 100 meter yesterday in distric. I would like to watch the state meet.

Highcenter

May 05, 2006, 03:04:02 pm #1 Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 03:31:45 pm by Highcenter
Jessiville and 10.52 is correct.

I have a photo of Forbes crossing the finish line and will post it when I find a hosting site. (Got it)

whoknows

dang...he was a pretty good ways ahead of the rest of the field...what was 2nd places time??

RATTLER43

At Jessieville on Thursday May 18.

Do you have all of the meet results? Please post.

AF&B

RATTLER43

AF&B

hornets23byers

Second place was 11.2 is what cedric said to me after he ran it he came in second.. Robert lampkins ran a 14.4 in the hurdles and jerry white had a 21-10 1/2 in the long jump and 42-3 in triple i beleive. White also jumped a season low 6ft, with a season high 6-4 .    The 800 winner was a 2.17 by lance tallman from mineral.  Mineral ran the mile relay in 3.31  and won first. lamkins won the other hurdles with a 42 something with his brother coming in second with a slower time like maybe 49 or something like that..  Forbes won the shot with 43 ft something and Singleton from mineral threw a 130 something in the discus for first...  Centerpoint kid won the pole vault with a 13 ft .

None of the times were as exciting as the Forbes 100   and the Lampkins hurdles .. I alot lower times comeing for both of them considering they are both juniors this track season.. The 7aa west will be well represented this year in track again.......

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas