• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacksonville

Started by Coach Mac D, July 18, 2014, 05:49:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Mac D

I want to say how proud I am of the Jacksonville football players. The coaching staff has been challenging them everyday and the intensity and pride has grown everyday. They are really doing better each day. They are competing to win everyday and this fall will be the ultimate test for their new win everyday attitude. Expect this 2015 class to lay the foundation of a new culture in jacksonville football.

Red Devil Pride!

IV

hogwild29

Coach mac d how do you think they will do I see them four or fives wins?

Coach Mac D

One day at a time. We are learning to win every day! It's new philosophy in weight room, offense and defense. They are taking it all in and moving faster and with more confidence every day. We are taking them out of town for a week to do team & character building and bulk install after this next week. We got to change the culture before we even take the field against competition. The ultimate goal is championships obviously but its one day at a time. No off days, no missed sets, no missed reps, no missed Sprints, etc before the championships will come. Do everything the right way is the goal right now. Do things right and the wins take care of themselves if you do things right. The talent is there I promise you that.

hogwild29

That's good I would like to see them do good in football there basketball team is good year in year out. Do you think the coachs son will play qb this year?

Coach Mac D

Playing time is something i NEVER discuss.

hogwild29

StraightFacts

Positive vibes, Great effort, and Confidences. Jacksonville can VERY dangerous!

Coach Mac D

Dan Hampton a.k.a. Danimal jersey will be retired 10-10-2014 vs. Sylvan Hills. Make plans to come visit Jan Crow Stadium to see one of the most successful players to come from Arkansas.

Go Postal

Great write up, Coach.  One day at a time is right.  Strive for the win against all diversity. For instance in any sport, when you are a top team, you have a bulls eye on your back from every team out there, you still strive harder to keep that position.  When you are a lower than top team, you strive even harder to make your mark on those top teams.  Good luck, Jacksonville in this season and in the future.  One day at a time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas