• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope has a new RB transfer in ?

Started by Hoghead, June 15, 2014, 01:47:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

The word on the street is a RB from Houston has transferred to Hope. Any names or info on him. J-Love is the projected starter.

Frogger

Hoghead

^^^^^ WHATCHU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS !!!!

wing

Hoghead

No Mr. SMU Pony Express isnt coaching in Hope. Jay Turley is.

wing

Quote from: Hoghead on June 16, 2014, 07:15:18 am

Ok, but if Eric Dickerson's son shows up in Hope, I'm sending an investigation team to Hempstead County. CF needs a few "move ins". All we have is "move outs".

KOJACK

I saw the kid at Nashville's team camp. He can go. Very athletic and shifty. Very slender build though.

Frogger

Quote from: KOJACK on June 16, 2014, 08:58:32 am
I saw the kid at Nashville's team camp. He can go. Very athletic and shifty. Very slender build though.
Most Hope players are except the miracle move in Agim

Hoghead

Quote from: Frogger on June 16, 2014, 11:25:53 am

Agim was a Texas kid whose parents are from the Hope area. Great Kid too beyond football. Has his grades right and fun. But he has that mean streak when they kick the ball off !

wing

Quote from: Hoghead on June 16, 2014, 02:25:52 pm

Agim was a Texas kid whose parents are from the Hope area. Great Kid too beyond football. Has his grades right and fun. But he has that mean streak when they kick the ball off !

Think he will be a hog?

Hoghead

Quote from: wing on June 16, 2014, 02:32:36 pm

Think he will be a hog?

The Hogs are in on him already. So is FSU, Nebraska, Texas and Bama. The kid is just a Jr. !!!!

Frogger

Yep he's a good kid.  Hope Hogs get him

Hoghead

Westmoreland was slender, but he had moves and some power.  Cats will be shifty again this year.

KOJACK

Agim is a stand up kid from what I've seen of him. Very respectful. The Hogs would be lucky to get him. Hogs are also on a jr o linemen of y'all's aren't they?

RamFan06

Quote from: Hoghead on June 16, 2014, 04:44:01 pm
Quote from: wing on June 16, 2014, 02:32:36 pm

Think he will be a hog?

The Hogs are in on him already. So is FSU, Nebraska, Texas and Bama. The kid is just a Jr. !!!!

According to 24/7 sports this kid is the real deal. Already has offers from Bama, Oklahoma, Auburn, Baylor, Clemson, Ole Miss and the Hogs. He is only a junior! Should be an interesting year for Hope.

AirWarren

He has a good background and teacher of "bringing them in" haha.

AirWarren

Quote from: wing on June 16, 2014, 07:42:23 am

Ok, but if Eric Dickerson's son shows up in Hope, I'm sending an investigation team to Hempstead County. CF needs a few "move ins". All we have is "move outs".

Where are they going?

wing

Quote from: AirWarren on June 17, 2014, 09:31:16 am
Quote from: wing on June 16, 2014, 07:42:23 am

Where are they going?

None that I know of right now. Had heard rumors of some kids might be leaving because of the coaching change. Hopefully things have settled down and no one leaves. Camden has had its share of families leaving for other places over the past few years but that's kinda the norm for LA. Would like to see a new trend.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas