• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anything going on at Blytheville

Started by Big Country, June 08, 2014, 10:39:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Country

Just checking to see whats going on at Blytheville

Hoghead

Chicks have been silent. That 3 & 4 spot in the 5A East is wide open !!!

WestSideWalkerHounds

The Junior High group that was good a couple of years ago are together again. Their coach has joined them in High School and should be good.

Big Country

Hope so they sure are due a good season

tmycjy

Quote from: Big Country on July 01, 2014, 03:23:25 pm
Hope so they sure are due a good season

I would like to wish Ben fisher good luck on the up coming season and hope you finish  9-1 this season lol lol lol lol lol lol :) :) :) :)

MikeDiesel™

There is definitely a little excitement in Blytheville.  I don't know how good we will be, but it will be fun.  Former Chickasaw Chris Smith has come home to coach the offense and Coach Fisher will do a fine job as the head coach. 

Adjudicator

Mike who is Coach Fisher and where did he come from?

Big Country

He was the Jr high coach at Blytheville , led them to some conf championships very good with the kids. He played high school ball at Wynne

tmycjy

Quote from: Big Country on July 09, 2014, 07:39:36 pm
He was the Jr high coach at Blytheville , led them to some conf championships very good with the kids. He played high school ball at Wynne

He right he play for wynne high school he know what he talking about and i wish coach fisher  good luck

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: Adjudicator on July 08, 2014, 02:05:46 pm
Mike who is Coach Fisher and where did he come from?

Ben Fiaher. He was the interim head coach this past year after Coach Mac had to step away. He's been in Blytheville as an assistant or head jr. High for quite a few years.

WestSideWalkerHounds

Chris is Herb's son? Right? That is awesome news for Blytheville. I wish I was going to make more games... Makes my 3rd pick in fantasy football look a little better.... ;D

Full-get-it

Blytheville has a solid squad with a really talented running back. Their other skill position guys could use a little work though, especially WR. They are also kind of predictable on defense.

Big Country

Way to go , proud of you all keep up the good work

warpath55

Quote from: Full-get-it on August 31, 2014, 01:28:02 pm
Blytheville has a solid squad with a really talented running back. Their other skill position guys could use a little work though, especially WR. They are also kind of predictable on defense.

You don't have to be complex with speed at your disposal, and especially if you are playing a team who just base blocks every play.  People don't realize that Osceola thrashed Nettleton in their scrimmage game 35-7 (even if this isn't saying much, it is an in conference opponent.)  B'ville may be a dark horse in the East this year.  They've always had players, but now, the coaching is leading the talent.  If they can just stay focused, they may have a big year.  Depth is their only real issue.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas