• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope's Red & White Game

Started by Hoghead, June 02, 2014, 04:00:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

The Bobcats Spring game turned out a good crowd and good scrimmage. The O-line looked sharp with 3 returning starters. The Elliot kid 6-3 320 is a load ! The RB's look to be a bright spot. Christian Stevenson, Andrew Washington, & J Love all had nice runs. Steve Caple shined at QB and WR. With the addition of Stubber at QB the Cats are well manned in the skill spots. Stubber had a nice 30 yard TD run and threw the ball very efficiently.

Defensively the Cats with D-1 prospect McTelvin Agim looked good upfront. The LB's and DB's are young but talented. Agim could play some TE & FB this year 6-3 235.

Overall the Bobcats looked decent with plenty of things to improve on. They will be surprising due to Coaching. They have skill people on offense who can take it to the house. Stubber, Love, Caple, Stevenson and Washington can make plays. Hope will be pretty good this year barring injury. They start 7 on 7 play June 6th in Nashville. They'll play in the National 7 on 7 in Hoover Alabama in July.
Coach Turley has his PROGRAM up and running ! See ya in September.

spongebob

The paper said the CO-Champs were matching up against the CO-Champs over there in Hope today. Are you going out to the field or by the time you read this, did you go?  Just wondering how the two teams looked?

wing

Quote from: spongebob on June 06, 2014, 09:47:55 am
The paper said the CO-Champs were matching up against the CO-Champs over there in Hope today. Are you going out to the field or by the time you read this, did you go?  Just wondering how the two teams looked?

SpongeBob we may need to get out our earplugs this year. I think Hope's gonna be pretty salty again. Hoghead may get to do a lot of crowing. :-\

spongebob

I keep him on MUTE except when I ask him a question ;)

wing

Quote from: spongebob on June 06, 2014, 10:59:52 am
I keep him on MUTE except when I ask him a question ;)

I may need to get you to show me where the mute button is just in case.

Hoghead

Nope, I couldn't get up to Scrapper  Air & Trouble today. Business in Texarkana kept me away from Scrapper A&T.

spongebob

My bad it's next Friday that CF is scheduled to be in Hope

Hoggy

I read where Agim was 250 now

Uncle Ivan

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 09, 2014, 09:12:17 pm
There were co-champs?

Fairview likes to wear the Co-Champs tag seeing how they lost to Hope. Hope just goes with the 2013 5A South Champions tag.

wing

Quote from: Hoghead on June 09, 2014, 10:49:01 pm
There were co-champs?

Fairview likes to wear the Co-Champs tag seeing how they lost to Hope. Hope just goes with the 2013 5A South Champions tag.

Actually the banner reads 2013 5A South Champs. Just like Hope's reads. It hangs right under the 2012 banner, which is right below the 2011 banner, which is just below the 2010 banner and so on.........

GuvHog

Quote from: wing on June 10, 2014, 07:45:29 am
Quote from: Hoghead on June 09, 2014, 10:49:01 pm
There were co-champs?

Actually the banner reads 2013 5A South Champs. Just like Hope's reads. It hangs right under the 2012 banner, which is right below the 2011 banner, which is just below the 2010 banner and so on.........

It would be funny if Hope sued CF and made them remove that banner.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas