• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offseason Max Numbers

Started by farve4life, March 04, 2015, 01:51:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farve4life

I know this is always leads to a lot of lies, but also entertaining.  Hopefully we get some truthful maxes and see them at the state weight meet at Alma April 25th.  What are some top maxes at your school and pound for pound strongest for bench, squat, powerclean, and deadlift?

phdefense

March 04, 2015, 10:34:50 pm #1 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:36:44 pm by phdefense
Stuttgart's off season is already full tilt

Jacketman65

Was listening to drive time, they wee talking about the Capps (sorry if misspelled) kid from Star City.  It was stated that he powercleaned 380, is this true?  If so, that is impressive!

farve4life

Multiple sites and tweets showed I believe a 360 powerclean(state record) 390 bench and 585 squat. Incredible numbers no matter how big you are.

Jacketman65

Yes, I stand corrected, I believe it was 365 according to the paper!  However, he is one strong young man with yet another year before college.

LJ06

Capps power cleaned 365lbs. according to Richard Davenport.

farve4life

He would be a clear favorite for the heavy weights if he goes to the state weight meet. Any other strong 4A players maybe any a different weight class?

Mr. Game and Watch

Quote from: farve4life on March 04, 2015, 01:51:29 pm
I know this is always leads to a lot of lies
Then why waste everyone's time?

farve4life

First off, I'm not wasting anybody's time. Everybody has the freedom to keep on scrolling through or click on this topic. Secondly, I'm hoping for some truthful answers because I like to hear about players that are working hard in the offseason to get better. I also like to know some players that will be some top competitors at the state weight meet. However, I do apologize if you do not like this topic. Keep scrolling!

Big Fan

Quote from: Mr. Game and Watch on March 08, 2015, 11:49:17 am
Quote from: farve4life on March 04, 2015, 01:51:29 pm
I know this is always leads to a lot of lies
Then why waste everyone's time?
This whole site is about wasting time. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas