• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

End of season top 10 4A

Started by Gray lizard, December 15, 2014, 01:08:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatfan57

It's too late for excuses now so good job to Mena for making it to the Rock, y'all deserved it! We got y'all next year though!  ;)
[/quote]

yeah that's all Im trying to say, cant change things now, and thank you :), and Im not going to try to say yall wont have us next year it's is going to be a rough year for us haha we are losing some very good boys unfortunately, but then again anything can happen right that's the joy of sports :)

FootBallar21

Quote from: BulldogPride16 on December 18, 2014, 10:36:42 pm
I'm not trying to bash any other team! Y'all did great! But like I said Star City would have played a better game because like Mr. B said, we gave Warren a run for their money in the first half, but we had one ref, who was clearly blind, that wouldn't call anything for Star City. In the second half, we got down a couple touchdowns and our guys gave up. Happens to us every time. It's too late for excuses now so good job to Mena for making it to the Rock, y'all deserved it! We got y'all next year though!  ;)

you can't compare scores lol,    Mena didn't show up vs Warren and it got ugly,       that doesn't mean, Star City, Malvern, Arkadelphia,  would beat Mena if they played them again.    Like I made this point before the Warren game, if you want to compare scores,  Mena should of beaten Warren lol,   as Dollarway beat Warren,   Then Dollarway lost to Clinton,  who was destroyed by Malvern,   a Malvern team that Mena then beat by 3 TD'S!      Mena was really strong all season,  don't judge them by not showing up in one game! 

The Coach

December 19, 2014, 12:27:30 pm #52 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 12:31:09 pm by The Coach
Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 19, 2014, 12:07:17 pm
I'm not trying to bash any other team! Y'all did great! But like I said Star City would have played a better game because like Mr. B said, we gave Warren a run for their money in the first half, but we had one ref, who was clearly blind, that wouldn't call anything for Star City. In the second half, we got down a couple touchdowns and our guys gave up. Happens to us every time. It's too late for excuses now so good job to Mena for making it to the Rock, y'all deserved it! We got y'all next year though!  ;)

you can't compare scores lol,    Mena didn't show up vs Warren and it got ugly,       that doesn't mean, Star City, Malvern, Arkadelphia,  would beat Mena if they played them again.    Like I made this point before the Warren game, if you want to compare scores,  Mena should of beaten Warren lol,   as Dollarway beat Warren,   Then Dollarway lost to Clinton,  who was destroyed by Malvern,   a Malvern team that Mena then beat by 3 TD'S!      Mena was really strong all season,  don't judge them by not showing up in one game!

You keep saying Mena didn't show up vs Warren. I'm here to tell you that it wouldn't have mattered. They wouldve had to play perfect just to stay within 2-3 TD's.

hogfan10

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 19, 2014, 12:07:17 pm

Oddly enough, you're the one that is notorious for comparing scores to prop up Mena.

FootBallar21

nope, I've always stated how comparing scores is dumb,   and Yes even if Mena plays perfect they still loose vs the Warren team that showed up,   However if the Warren team that lost to Dollarway showed up and Mena played perfect Mena probably wins,        But this day it didn't matter,  Warren would of Mercy ruled just about any 4A team that day! 

hogfan10

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 20, 2014, 11:04:51 am
nope, I've always stated how comparing scores is dumb,   and Yes even if Mena plays perfect they still loose vs the Warren team that showed up,   However if the Warren team that lost to Dollarway showed up and Mena played perfect Mena probably wins,        But this day it didn't matter,  Warren would of Mercy ruled just about any 4A team that day!

Either you are kidding, or you have a split personality; because most of your posts have been about how Mena beat XYZ school by more than ABC school beat them by, and then saying Mena was better because of it.

The Coach

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 20, 2014, 10:29:43 pm

Either you are kidding, or you have a split personality; because most of your posts have been about how Mena beat XYZ school by more than ABC school beat them by, and then saying Mena was better because of it.

Only if it makes Mena look better then comparing scores is good. If not then it's all bad.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Quote from: The Coach on December 20, 2014, 11:49:20 pm
Quote from: hogfan10 on December 20, 2014, 10:29:43 pm

Only if it makes Mena look better then comparing scores is good. If not then it's all bad.
have you ever thought that maybe Mena played so bad that warren looked perfect??

bearcatfan57

or maybe Warren just was that good, either way we lost cant make excuses now, Warren would have won 10 out of 10 games no question about it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas