• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

End of season top 10 4A

Started by Gray lizard, December 15, 2014, 01:08:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

How do you think the final top ten teams line up? This is just my thoughts.  Like to see others top ten after the seasons over.

1  Warren
2  Dardanelle
3  Hamburg
4  Nashville
5  Mena
6  Prairie Grove
7  Malvern
8  Arkadelphia
9  Clinton
10 Pine Bluff Dollarway 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Gray lizard on December 15, 2014, 01:08:49 pm
How do you think the final top ten teams line up? This is just my thoughts.  Like to see others top ten after the seasons over.

1  Warren
2  Dardanelle
3  Hamburg
4  Nashville
5  Mena
6  Prairie Grove
7  Malvern
8  Arkadelphia
9  Clinton
10 Pine Bluff Dollarway
mena #5?

Gray lizard

Quote from: Oldman on December 15, 2014, 01:10:24 pm
Quote from: Gray lizard on December 15, 2014, 01:08:49 pm

1  Warren
2  Dardanelle
3  Hamburg
4  Nashville
5  Mena
6  Prairie Grove
7  Malvern
8  Arkadelphia
9  Clinton
10 Pine Bluff Dollarway
mena #5?
Yes I think the other side of the bracket was that strong, But again just my thoughts.

taclark1996

1 warren
2 Dardanelle
3 Nashville
4 Mena
5.Malvern
6. Clinton
7. Pine Bluff Dollarway
8.Arkadephia
9. Shiloh christain
10. Hamburg

WPWells

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

taclark1996

Sorry this is a football thread not bowling, I've got them #1 in bowling

STUNNA

Stuttgart comes in at #32 right behind Marianna

FootBallar21

Just because Mena didn't show up at all in the finals you can't punish them or the entire top half of the bracket for that ONE GAME!

Dollarway still beat Warren in the regular season,   and Malvern, Mena, Star City, and Arkadelphia were all VERY SOLID TEAMS on the top half of the bracket in addition to Dollarway. 

TOP TEN
1. Warren
2. Dardanelle
3. Mena
4. Malvern
5. Hamburg
6. Nashville
7. Arkadelphia
8. Clinton
9. Star City
10. Dollarway

hawgfan15

1. Warren
2. Dardanelle
3. Nashville
4. Mena
5. Malvern
6. Arkadelphia
7. Clinton
8. Dollarway
9. Hamburg
10. Shiloh

STUNNA

It's crazy and I know how everything played out in the playoffs... But I'm not sure there are 9 teams in 4A that can beat Dollarway.

FootBallar21

Quote from: STUNNA on December 15, 2014, 03:42:24 pm
It's crazy and I know how everything played out in the playoffs... But I'm not sure there are 9 teams in 4A that can beat Dollarway.

the problem they lost to a team outside of everyones top 10 lol that really hurt them .

Lets say,  Nashville , Malvern, Dardanelle , or even Mena would of beaten Dolalrway I would still have them top 5 ,  but losing to Clinton really hurt them,  and that is the only reason Clinton is top 10.   Or this top 10 would be just like Most of My regular season top 10's.
1 Team from 4-4A Dardanelle and then 9 teams from the 7 and 8-4A just like I predicted all season! 

phdefense

Quote from: STUNNA on December 15, 2014, 03:42:24 pm
No, but Dollarway can beat themselves against 9 teams in the 4A.

taclark1996

I beleive dollarway is a top 5 team, they just overlooked Clinton, who was a very solid team but you wouldn't know by there ranking, and lost in a close game. That's why there not in the top 5

FootBallar21

exactly,   Dollarway was honestly the ONLY team I was worried about Mena having to face in the playoffs,    until the finals of course,   Just because I knew going to Newport, or Hosting Arkadelphia , Star City or Malvern would not be as rough as going to Dollarway.     They have tons of talent but it just didn't show up to play every night!    On Paper you could easily argue they are the 3rd best team in 4A !

cuckoobird

If they ever get a coach who is good and the kids like playing for him, they might never lose a game for a very long time

STUNNA

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 15, 2014, 04:06:44 pm
If they ever get a coach who is good and the kids like playing for him, they might never lose a game for a very long time
Agreed

The Coach

No doubt about it

Wonderdog

Quote from: The Coach on December 15, 2014, 04:19:22 pm

No doubt about it
One would think the Dway coach would have a good rapport with his kids with him being a key player in Dway football history. His tactics could be considered to be underachieving his means though.

phdefense

Due to an obvious case of mass hysteria(see below) I declare all opinions and polls submitted by nashvillians to null and void.

Hysteria: a psychological disorder (not now regarded as a single definite condition) whose symptoms include conversion of psychological stress into physical symptoms (somatization), selective amnesia, shallow volatile emotions, and overdramatic or attention-seeking behavior.

Thorn

1. Stuttgart
2. Warren
3. Dardamale
4. Nashtville
5. arkadelpia
6.  dollerway
7. Hamburg
8 clinton
9 shiloh
10 star city
11gosnell
12 pocohantas
13 mena

taclark1996

(Meanwhile in a Stuttgart fan's mind)

phdefense

Quote from: taclark1996 on December 15, 2014, 08:50:28 pm
(Meanwhile in a Stuttgart fan's mind)
It has been proven that Thorn is a poser. Do try to keep up.

Thorn

I aint no poser...... im from Stuttgart......born and raised.

polksalet

^ wearin skeeter dope is how he spends most of his days...

cuckoobird

December 16, 2014, 05:05:45 am #25 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 07:39:47 am by cuckoobird
Wearing? You meant sniffing right, or eating. He is the reason why kids cant have glue at school anymore

Thorn

How bouts you ph? Whered you grow up?

phdefense

FootBallar21

HOOTENS ACTUALLY GOT THIS RIGHT!
1. Warren (12-3)
2. Dardanelle (13-1)
3. Mena (12-3)
4. Malvern (10-4)
5. Nashville (10-2)
6. Arkadelphia (9-4)
7. Clinton (9-4)
8. Shiloh Christian (9-4)
9. Dollarway (9-3)
10. Hamburg (8-4)

Nashville fans with no argument ,  Dollarway also beat Warren, but no one is putting Dollarway ahead of them!   

hawgfan15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 16, 2014, 02:25:50 pm
1. Warren (12-3)
2. Dardanelle (13-1)
3. Mena (12-3)
4. Malvern (10-4)
5. Nashville (10-2)
6. Arkadelphia (9-4)
7. Clinton (9-4)
9. Dollarway (9-3)
10. Hamburg (8-4)

Nashville fans with no argument ,  Dollarway also beat Warren, but no one is putting Dollarway ahead of them!

Nashville beat Mena 35-7
Nashville beat Malvern for the conference championship

That is a solid argument

Bigbossman

1. Warren (12-3)
2. Dardanelle (13-1)
3. Mena (12-3)
4. Malvern (10-4)
5. Nashville (10-2)
6. Arkadelphia (9-4)
7. Clinton (9-4)
9. Dollarway (9-3)
10. Hamburg (8-4)

hootens is horrible at getting things right.

The Coach

December 16, 2014, 04:33:56 pm #31 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:37:35 pm by The Coach
1. Warren (12-3)
2. Dardanelle (13-1)
3. Mena (12-3)
4. Malvern (10-4)
5. Nashville (10-2)
6. Arkadelphia (9-4)
7. Clinton (9-4)
9. Dollarway (9-3)
10. Hamburg (8-4)

Dollarway was light years better then Shiloh as was Hamburg. Only reason Shiloh got as far as they did is because they had a cake draw. And I would put any amount of money that Dway would kill clinton if they played today and Hamburg would beat them as well.

FootBallar21

Quote from: The Coach on December 16, 2014, 04:33:56 pm
1. Warren (12-3)
2. Dardanelle (13-1)
3. Mena (12-3)
4. Malvern (10-4)
5. Nashville (10-2)
6. Arkadelphia (9-4)
7. Clinton (9-4)
9. Dollarway (9-3)
10. Hamburg (8-4)

Dollarway was light years better then Shiloh as was Hamburg. Only reason Shiloh got as far as they did is because they had a cake draw. And I would put any amount of money that Dway would kill clinton if they played today and Hamburg would beat them as well.

sure sure, Mena beats Warren in a rematch too ok guys 

The Coach

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 16, 2014, 04:41:35 pm
Quote from: The Coach on December 16, 2014, 04:33:56 pm
1. Warren (12-3)
2. Dardanelle (13-1)
3. Mena (12-3)
4. Malvern (10-4)
5. Nashville (10-2)
6. Arkadelphia (9-4)
7. Clinton (9-4)
9. Dollarway (9-3)
10. Hamburg (8-4)

sure sure, Mena beats Warren in a rematch too ok guys

It was a 1 point game. Not a beat down like Warren did to Mena.

FootBallar21

and if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his butt either .   

The Coach

December 16, 2014, 04:56:29 pm #35 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:17:28 pm by The Coach
Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 16, 2014, 04:48:24 pm
and if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his butt either .   

Mena was glad $way and Newport got beat opening the top up and allowing them the great draw at home.

$way and Hamburg would've mercy ruled Shiloh in the 1st half

Bigbossman

My opinion of menas program is horrible based solely on the posts of footballer21 I wish coach harper would come back and line him out again.

intruder

doggieskoot2

Mena to #3 makes this look much better

FootBallar21

Yes Mena should fall to #3 and Dardanelle up to #2,  that makes sense!   

bearcatfan57

I think 3,4 and 5 could be switched up ,but that's just my opinion

BulldogPride16

Let's not forget Star City guys. If we had a chance to play Mena again, we would beat them 2 out of 3 times. The team I saw play Warren Saturday would not hang with Star City on a good day. Now I'm not saying it would be a blow out like Warren did to them, but we would have them by at least a touchdown or two. We would have played a better game against Warren for sure. Just my opinion...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BulldogPride16 on December 18, 2014, 08:17:38 am
Let's not forget Star City guys. If we had a chance to play Mena again, we would beat them 2 out of 3 times. The team I saw play Warren Saturday would not hang with Star City on a good day. Now I'm not saying it would be a blow out like Warren did to them, but we would have them by at least a touchdown or two. We would have played a better game against Warren for sure. Just my opinion...
Warren over Mena 48-14

Warren over Star City 46-21

Yep, you played them one TD better...

mr.b@sc

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 18, 2014, 08:45:12 am
Warren over Mena 48-14

we did play them better..we were at warren and their crippled ref was worth at least 14 points if not more...lol

STUNNA

Quote from: mr.b@sc on December 18, 2014, 08:48:58 am
Warren over Mena 48-14

we did play them better..we were at warren and their crippled ref was worth at least 14 points if not more...lol
Star city's lack of defense was crippling.. Lol

bearcatfan57

see the only problem with that logic is the team that you saw play Warren is the same team that was able to put 34 points on yall. Do not let the score of the championship fool you, Mena wasn't weak the losses came by teams that are very good , and Warren had an extremely great defense. If yalls team let Mena score 34 points what makes you think that Warren a team that had  the number one defense , and mercy ruled us not do the same to you?
btw what makes you think you would make it to Warren Im sure you still would have been stopped before the finals

mr.b@sc

Quote from: STUNNA on December 18, 2014, 09:37:50 am
Quote from: mr.b@sc on December 18, 2014, 08:48:58 am
Warren over Mena 48-14

Star city's lack of defense was crippling.. Lol
lol..i would be willing to bet that anyone that was at the warren vs star city game would say that sc gave warren a better game. warren was the better team no doubt but the game was much closer than the final score indicates . i was at war memorial and the championship game was very boring unless you were from warren...no contest.

kjjackson

So it matters how Dollarway lost but not important that a team gets mercy ruled twice?

bearcatfan57

Mercy ruled by the number 1 and 3 teams aren't that bad, especially knowing that it could definitely had not been a mercy rule on the number 3rd team if we were healthy

guys yall can bash Mena all yall want and say things could have gone different if this and that happened, but really what will it change, only two teams went to the rock and Im proud one of them was our boys .... mercy ruled or not

BulldogPride16

I'm not trying to bash any other team! Y'all did great! But like I said Star City would have played a better game because like Mr. B said, we gave Warren a run for their money in the first half, but we had one ref, who was clearly blind, that wouldn't call anything for Star City. In the second half, we got down a couple touchdowns and our guys gave up. Happens to us every time. It's too late for excuses now so good job to Mena for making it to the Rock, y'all deserved it! We got y'all next year though!  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas