• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All 4A Postseason Team

Started by whippersnapper, December 15, 2014, 08:09:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

Anybody wanna put together their all 4a team

FootBallar21

December 15, 2014, 03:47:05 pm #1 Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:34:01 pm by FootBallar21
QB- Thompson  - Dardanelle
RB - Cox         - Warren
RB - Hopkins     - Nashville
WR - Kersner   - Dardnalle
WR - Brown      - Warren
WR - Marshall   - Warren
OL -  Russel      - Malvern
OL -  Simmons  - Newport 
OL -  Cornish     - Warren
OL -  Adcock    - Nashville
OL - Williams     - Hamburg

DL - Capps   - Star City
DL - Cooper - Arkadelphia
DL - Church - Warren 
DL - Witt     - Dardanelle

LB - Grinder       - Mena
LB - Flemens    - Mena
LB -  McCoy      - Warren

DB - Harris        - Warren   
DB -  Zane Sherrer  - Mena
DB -  Pettiway    - Nashville
DB - Jackson Daughty - Mena

STUNNA

Would be hard not to have turner over Hopkins and RB
And Pettway over Kesner at WR. And also would have to have Avery Johnson and Stewart from highland on their.

FootBallar21

Naturally going farther in the playoffs gives you more opportunities to impress and make a team like this.  Hard to leave a few kids off who didn't make it far though in the playoffs ,  just because they are they good,   but if you had to include everyone without counting playoffs.   There is a pretty decent player down in Dumas that would make any 4-A team other than this one lol.   

A few players,   Capps , Marhsall , Pettiway , Daughtry .  Could of made the team on offense or defense.   

STUNNA

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 15, 2014, 03:52:45 pm
Naturally going farther in the playoffs gives you more opportunities to impress and make a team like this.  Hard to leave a few kids off who didn't make it far though in the playoffs ,  just because they are they good,   but if you had to include everyone without counting playoffs.   There is a pretty decent player down in Dumas that would make any 4-A team other than this one lol.   

A few players,   Capps , Marhsall , Pettiway , Daughtry .  Could of made the team on offense or defense.
I think a lot of people that have seen that kid in dumas ay would not put him on their team.

FootBallar21

Quote from: STUNNA on December 15, 2014, 03:50:39 pm
And Pettway over Kesner at WR. And also would have to have Avery Johnson and Stewart from highland on their.

Pettiway I put on at DB ,   I don't think anyone should be on both sides,  this is about finding  the 22 best players in the playoffs.   

Also Im not putting anyone on the list who only played one playoff game,    I know those kids from Highland are good,  but needed to at least make the 2nd round of the playoffs,   or the be the next Jaruis Wright lol .

phdefense

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 15, 2014, 04:09:47 pm

Pettiway I put on at DB ,   I don't think anyone should be on both sides,  this is about finding  the 22 best players in the playoffs.   

Also Im not putting anyone on the list who only played one playoff game,    I know those kids from Highland are good,  but needed to at least make the 2nd round of the playoffs,   or the be the next Jaruis Wright lol .
You put Kershner on both sides

FootBallar21

Quote from: phdefense on December 15, 2014, 04:10:55 pm
Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 15, 2014, 04:09:47 pm

You put Kershner on both sides

that was a mistake then, good catch! 

Harris - Warren should be there at DB

STUNNA

Harris to me was the most underrated player on this Warren team

FootBallar21

Quote from: STUNNA on December 15, 2014, 04:53:55 pm
Harris to me was the most underrated player on this Warren team

That entire Warren Defense played amazing in the finals, and he was the leader of it

Superjack45

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 15, 2014, 03:47:05 pm
QB- Thompson  - Dardanelle
RB - Cox         - Warren
RB - Hopkins     - Nashville
WR - Kersner   - Dardnalle
WR - Brown      - Warren
WR - Marshall   - Warren
OL -  Hines - Warren
OL -  Simmons  - Newport 
OL -  Cornish     - Warren
OL -  Adcock    - Nashville
OL -  Emanuel - Warren

DL - Capps   - Star City
DL - Cooper - Arkadelphia
DL - Church - Warren 
DL - Smith - Warren

LB - Grinder       - Mena
LB - Flemens    - Mena
LB -  McCoy      - Warren

DB - Harris        - Warren   
DB -  Zane Sherrer  - Mena
DB -  Pettiway    - Nashville
DB - Jackson Daughty - Mena

scrapiron51

How in the heck does Mena have 4 guys on this team? Y'all were terrible. Maybe you should include more guys that held your starters to 0 points before the scrubs went in.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: scrapiron51 on December 16, 2014, 08:29:53 am
How in the heck does Mena have 4 guys on this team? Y'all were terrible. Maybe you should include more guys that held your starters to 0 points before the scrubs went in.

How in the heck do they give up 48 points to ANYBODY if they have 3 of the best defensive players in the state?

phdefense

Terrible teams do not make the championship game. Haters gotta hate  ::)

STUNNA

How would the best 4A players do against the best of the other classes? I think 4A could possibly be the best

hawgfan15

Quote from: STUNNA on December 16, 2014, 09:47:15 am
How would the best 4A players do against the best of the other classes? I think 4A could possibly be the best

I agree

STUNNA

Not sure on the lineman but skill wise we would be the best I believe.

intruder

D-line wise, look at max preps by position to compare to rest of classifications. Billy Stewart is high on tackles and sacks, Brandon Hood is high on both as well, just Nashville players, sure that other 4a players are high on lists too

FootBallar21

I also believe an all 4A team would beat any others,    the Line would be the biggest concern,  and with the kids from Star City pacing the way .  the 4A would easily have a good enough line to compete and with these skill players it is crazy. 

FootBallar21

Mena's defense was solid all year, and played great in the playoffs including holding Malvern to 7 Points ! 

Malvern in conference and in the playoffs scored almost 40 on everyone,  and there 2 LOWEST scoring games of the year, out of those 10.  WERE BOTH against Mena,   

Malvern was averaging 46 PPG in their 5 games prior to Mena,   which included vs Arkadelphia and 4 straight playoff wins!    Before Mena held them to 7 points!   

Yes Mena was hit in the mouth by the best team they played all year in the finals and didn't respond well and Warren went crazy.    so that's one game,    Mena's body of work speaks for itself!

Daughty was top 3 for defensive  player of the year in 4A .     Then Flemings and Grinder combined for close to 300 Tackles this season at the LB positions .   hard to argue with that and the fact Mena made the finals!      Only potential argument would be Sherrer,  and with most the only really good CB , also being great WR's there seemed to be room for him! 

scrapiron51

I would tell you the truth, but you can't handle the truth.

FootBallar21

The truth don't lie,  3 Mena starters Missed the Nashville game,   
The Truth Mena dominated 3 teams in conference who Nashville either struggled with or LOST 2,   the TRUTH HURTS NAHSVILLE ego  is the bottom line. 

hawgfan15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 16, 2014, 03:55:16 pm
The Truth Mena dominated 3 teams in conference who Nashville either struggled with or LOST 2,   the TRUTH HURTS NAHSVILLE ego  is the bottom line.

2014 7-4A Conference Champs= Nashville

Nashville 35

Mena 7

Bigbossman

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 16, 2014, 03:55:16 pm
Menas team was comprised of 3 players got ya. Thats been covered on just about every single thread you have posted in.

~WPS~

Next year when Nashville mercy rules Mena again, is the excuse going to be that Mena was without 3 players last year?

FootBallar21

nope Mena won't be as good next year, and that could easily happen.     the bottom line Mena had the better season this year. Deal with it move on,   Nashville has had the better season probably 8 of the last 10 years.   But this year Mena's season was better ! 

Bigbossman

Remember that year everyone was like yep mena is the team to best this year..........yeah I cant remember it either. 

FootBallar21

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 16, 2014, 05:03:45 pm
Remember that year everyone was like yep mena is the team to best this year..........yeah I cant remember it either. 

Remember that year , Nashville recruited,  oh yea that's every year!

intruder

Recruiting hasn't faired so well, posted a job in another post. BBM, you up for the challenge?

Bigbossman

Quote from: intruder on December 17, 2014, 06:14:20 pm
Recruiting hasn't faired so well, posted a job in another post. BBM, you up for the challenge?
Im in texas right now helping a few families move to nashville, I can't help it they were all families with kids in the lake travis program  ;D

intruder

Ok, I think power plant is hiring, I have an extra house they can move in so they have an address

Blazer51

I'm sure my family in Nashville wouldn't mind helping out! 😉

FootBallar21

WHy Mena was good this year?   they quit recruiting Waldron

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas