• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hootens Farm Bureau Finalists: Offense

Started by whippersnapper, December 08, 2014, 10:24:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the best?

LaMichael Pettway-Nashville
7 (20%)
Kristian Thompson-Dardanelle
18 (51.4%)
Kilay Cox-Warren
10 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: December 11, 2014, 10:24:59 am

whippersnapper

Thought we could do our own poll for each category.

LJ06

This one will be a tough one to decide. Probably will go to Thompson.

STUNNA

LJ06

Quote from: STUNNA on December 08, 2014, 10:35:52 am
Only one player still playing...

Won't matter. Cox will be the odd man out. Thompson got all the spotlight this year and Pettaway is an Arkansas commit.

STUNNA

Best player on the best team is who I would give it to.. Lol

The Coach

December 08, 2014, 10:43:10 am #5 Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 10:46:02 am by The Coach
#7 was warrens best player this past Friday IMO

Thompson would be as deserving as anyone

whippersnapper

I wish they would expand the finalists to 5 per category. Just to much talent on the field in 4a this year that's not getting nods. Will be slim Pickens for all state too.

theeunderdog4

Sage Kesterson isn't even in the Finalists? Surprising.

mastiff

Underdog88

Quote from: mastiff on December 08, 2014, 11:05:32 am
Quote from: theeunderdog4 on December 08, 2014, 11:03:57 am
Sage Kesterson isn't even in the Finalists? Surprising.

never heard of him
Quarterback from Mena. Has somthing like 4000 all purpose yards and 40 touchdowns. No big deal.

FootBallar21

Yes Sage only has BY far the best Numbers of any QB in 4A and he is still playing while the Dardanelle kid is at home, or playing basketball or something !
Pettiway is the best DI recruit,  but what he did this year and what he meant to Nashville does not compare to what Daughtery or Kesterson did for Mena.     

retiredplayer

Thompson wins! no doubt  doesn't matter if kilay and the lumberjacks win this Saturday or not.  If Dardanelle didn't have Thompson they wouldn't have made it to 13-1

D-TOWN LIZARD

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 08, 2014, 11:56:46 am
Yes Sage only has BY far the best Numbers of any QB in 4A and he is still playing while the Dardanelle kid is at home, or playing basketball or something !
Pettiway is the best DI recruit,  but what he did this year and what he meant to Nashville does not compare to what Daughtery or Kesterson did for Mena.     
OH WELL!

SUGARTOWN

hawgfan15

STUNNA

All three are great high school players. And I know for a fact that stat wise Kilay Cox will go down as the best running back to come out of Warren.

Bigbossman

STUNNA

Best player on the best team!!! Kilay Cox player of year!!!

AirWarren

Romeo

Cox clinched it after his performance Saturday.

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on December 15, 2014, 09:45:36 pm
Cox clinched it after his performance Saturday.

Totally agree. Championship game MVP with 214 yards and 5 TDs sealed it all day long.

LJ06

Also second year in a row Warren has had a player win 4A Offensive Player of the Year with Drake Jones winning last year.

STUNNA

2000 yard rushers just don't happen in the Hembree era... That's how good this kid was

Romeo

If I remember, Savion Gilbert rushed for over 2,000 yards his senior year.

STUNNA

Quote from: Romeo on December 15, 2014, 10:23:26 pm
Pretty good brother tandem at running back. I didn't realize he had that many yards!!!

Superjack45

Quote from: STUNNA on December 15, 2014, 10:30:21 pm
Quote from: Romeo on December 15, 2014, 10:23:26 pm
Pretty good brother tandem at running back. I didn't realize he had that many yards!!!
If I am not mistaken Punkin was the first to rush for 2000 and I think Savion got close but didn't achieve it. I can tell you this Kilay had over 1800 going into the Shiloh game so I don't know how many he got in the Shiloh game and Dardanelle game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas