• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Lumberjacks vs Arkadelphia badgers. 2017 state championship. Let’s get it started!!!!

Started by POTUS, December 01, 2017, 09:57:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think wins and who do you want to win?

Think Warren/ Want Warren
38 (38.4%)
Warren/Ark
21 (21.2%)
Ark/Warren
3 (3%)
Ark/Ark
37 (37.4%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Voting closed: December 08, 2017, 05:42:42 pm

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 04, 2017, 07:09:59 pm
Is that how Pennington got hurt?

The chop block was nasty.

I was wondering if those were illegal as well. On the play, the offensive lineman didn't even attempt to block our player, just dove right at his knees. Along with the chop, he was hit from the top and it was the perfect storm.

And like Stated Earlier, it happened over and over again during the game.

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on December 04, 2017, 08:13:37 pm
The chop block was nasty.

I was wondering if those were illegal as well. On the play, the offensive lineman didn't even attempt to block our player, just dove right at his knees. Along with the chop, he was hit from the top and it was the perfect storm.

And like Stated Earlier, it happened over and over again during the game.

He was being blocked up high while a separate player blocked him low?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: jimbojack on December 04, 2017, 06:55:58 pm
Coach Eskola owes that injured kid an apology.  Teaching, or even just allowing kids to chop block repeatedly should be addressed by the AAA.  Watch the film.  It happened over and over again---and by multiple Robinson players.  Makes you wonder if it wasn't taught. Probably just ended the kid's career. 

Unfortunately, those types of blocks are still allowed in certain situations, unless the rule has been changed.  Option teams chop block every play, which is why teams hate playing Georgia Tech, the Citadel, etc.  Now, if the defensive player was already engaged, that's a different story and it should be flagged every time.  Sorry to hear the young man is injured, and hopefully he can recover.

AirWarren

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 05, 2017, 08:11:15 am
Unfortunately, those types of blocks are still allowed in certain situations, unless the rule has been changed.  Option teams chop block every play, which is why teams hate playing Georgia Tech, the Citadel, etc.  Now, if the defensive player was already engaged, that's a different story and it should be flagged every time.  Sorry to hear the young man is injured, and hopefully he can recover.

That's the thing that struck me when I rewatched the game. He was already engaged with one block. Then the chop block happened.

Unless it was by accident and it was a missed assignment and one player blocked the wrong guy, then I can understand it.

LAfootball fan

Chop blocks are not allowed in ANY situations period.  Cut blocks and chop blocks are entirely different.  All you have to do is watch the first play of the second half and you can clearly see the right guard engaged with the defender while the right tackle dives into his legs.  It wasn't even a legal cut block.  The right tackle was NEVER in front of the defender but crashing down at his knees from the side.  Should have been flagged all night but this ref crew totally ignored it.  Incompetence at best from the officiating crew.  Their number one job is to insure player safety in making sure the players are abiding by the rules of the game.  One crew member is charged with watching the blocking of the offensive line.  Not ONE SINGLE call all night for chop blocking or illegal cut blocking.   IMO blocking below the waist should be outlawed entirely.  There is no reason in this day and age to continue a practice that creates unnecessary knee injuries in the players.  Eliminate the cut blocks and you will see a drastic decrease in lower leg injuries to football players.

Beardad

Quote from: AirWarren on December 02, 2017, 03:04:01 pm
Please we have heard all year. 7-4a this. 7-4a that. People picking Warren to lose. Weak conference.

We just cut the head of the snake off last night.

Time to throw the body in the fire.

That's pretty serious......... These Badgers have outscored their opponents 45-10 this year, shut out 5 opponents, meanwhile Warren is down there squeaking by with a team full of Drew county players!!!  If Bo had a team of Bradley county players, they wouldn't even be in War Memorial this weekend! I'll tell you what; I don't care where Bo gets em from, I don't care who Robinson beat or who they lost to; Saturday at noon the Badgers will lay the smackdown on Bo, Burks, Billy Joe, and the rest of them Bradley County country Bumpkins!  Arkadelphis 45 Warren 10!

STUNNA

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 09:22:18 am
That's pretty serious......... These Badgers have outscored their opponents 45-10 this year, shut out 5 opponents, meanwhile Warren is down there squeaking by with a team full of Drew county players!!!  If Bo had a team of Bradley county players, they wouldn't even be in War Memorial this weekend! I'll tell you what; I don't care where Bo gets em from, I don't care who Robinson beat or who they lost to; Saturday at noon the Badgers will lay the smackdown on Bo, Burks, Billy Joe, and the rest of them Bradley County country Bumpkins!  Arkadelphis 45 Warren 10!

lol... you just figure out how to use the internet?

youhavenoidea

Quote from: LAfootball fan on December 05, 2017, 09:20:18 am
Chop blocks are not allowed in ANY situations period.  Cut blocks and chop blocks are entirely different.  All you have to do is watch the first play of the second half and you can clearly see the right guard engaged with the defender while the right tackle dives into his legs.  It wasn't even a legal cut block.  The right tackle was NEVER in front of the defender but crashing down at his knees from the side.  Should have been flagged all night but this ref crew totally ignored it.  Incompetence at best from the officiating crew.  Their number one job is to insure player safety in making sure the players are abiding by the rules of the game.  One crew member is charged with watching the blocking of the offensive line.  Not ONE SINGLE call all night for chop blocking or illegal cut blocking.   IMO blocking below the waist should be outlawed entirely.  There is no reason in this day and age to continue a practice that creates unnecessary knee injuries in the players. Eliminate the cut blocks and you will see a drastic decrease in lower leg injuries to football players.
Not sure I agree totally with this comment, the college and professional game allow cut blocks and it is not causing anymore injury.  The knee injury that happens the most often is from the "High/Low" block you are referring to as a chop block I believe.  That is outlawed at all levels and is rarely called, that is just a poor point of emphasis by officials at the High school level. But again your not dealing with professional or highly trained officials at the High School level, usually. If you try to outlaw a cut block then you would also have to outlaw leg tackling, as it basically the same thing

AirWarren

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: LAfootball fan on December 05, 2017, 09:20:18 am
Chop blocks are not allowed in ANY situations period.  Cut blocks and chop blocks are entirely different.

Good point - I miss-stated in my previous post.  Cut blocks are allowed in certain situations; chop blocks are illegal, and especially so when the defender is already engaged.

Chief_Osceola™

Cleverly-placed reversed jinx right here.

Beardad

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/GracefulThankfulDarwinsfox

See if this works......  #Theycoachedit

The linked clip is not allowed at any level of football

LAfootball fan

[/quote]

Perfect example of an illegal chop block.  That right tackle was diving into the knees all night long.  Wasn't right guard but center and right tackle.  Extremely dirty play. 

LAfootball fan

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 09:30:00 am
Not sure I agree totally with this comment, the college and professional game allow cut blocks and it is not causing anymore injury.  The knee injury that happens the most often is from the "High/Low" block you are referring to as a chop block I believe.  That is outlawed at all levels and is rarely called, that is just a poor point of emphasis by officials at the High school level. But again your not dealing with professional or highly trained officials at the High School level, usually. If you try to outlaw a cut block then you would also have to outlaw leg tackling, as it basically the same thing

Not causing injury anymore????  Alabama and Arkansas have both lost lbs due to  broken legs  from cut blocks  just the last couple years. 

hogfan10

Quote from: LAfootball fan on December 05, 2017, 09:58:41 am

Perfect example of an illegal chop block.  That right tackle was diving into the knees all night long.  Wasn't right guard but center and right tackle.  Extremely dirty play.

Not a good look. If the play was going left it was unnecessary. Can only assume RT was diving to fill whole vacated by pulling guard, to prevent a filling LB from chasing down play from behind. Not sure it was intentional or coached, but definitely not legal.

Beardad

That was coached.  No 2 ways around it.  I played jr. high football once, and I worked in a grocery store before.... and I can definitely tell that was coached! Surely all of you football experts can tell it's coached.  Where else would these players see this block and decide that it was an effective way to fill for a pulling guard?

AirWarren

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 10:20:34 am
That was coached.  No 2 ways around it.  I played jr. high football once, and I worked in a grocery store before.... and I can definitely tell that was coached! Surely all of you football experts can tell it's coached.  Where else would these players see this block and decide that it was an effective way to fill for a pulling guard?

There is zero question....that this move was told to do from the sideline.

Down 28-7 in a game that is "yours". Desperation kicks in.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 09:30:00 am
Quote from: LAfootball fan on December 05, 2017, 10:00:07 am
Not causing injury anymore????  Alabama and Arkansas have both lost lbs due to  broken legs  from cut blocks  just the last couple years. 
please read correctly, there have also been players lost to tackling, both defensive and offensive players, are you wanting it outlawed as well?  Georgia Tech, Navy, Army, and even little ol' Harding run an offense that calls for cut blocks. All of those teams must be outlawed too?! Chop block is bad and illegal, a legal cut block is part of the game

Beardad

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 10:25:00 am
a legal cut block is part of the game

A legal cut block is part of the game at higher levels.  A legal cut block USED to be part of the game between the offensive tackles in Arkansas High School football; however, for a few years now, there is no legal cut block per the AHSAA. 

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 10:28:22 am
A legal cut block is part of the game at higher levels.  A legal cut block USED to be part of the game between the offensive tackles in Arkansas High School football; however, for a few years now, there is no legal cut block per the AHSAA.
As long as the defensive player is not engaged by another player and the blocking player is within the tackle box and in a three point stance at the start of the play, they are allowed to "cut" block the player in front of them.  This must be a continuous movement from stance to block, no standing then diving and movement must be made away from the ball/ ball carrier.   It is not what you see on the higher levels or even in a Texas high school football game but it is a cut block and several schools in Arkansas practice this technique in the their offensive scheme

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Not going to say if a coach told his lineman to do that or not. I do know Eskola had a big especially upset last year about losing to the Jack in Warren. You could tell he didn't like us winning State last year as he commentated the game from the press box. Kinda suspicious that being down 3 scores at home, that kind of play happening shortly after halftime.
I can't tell if it is Davis that got hurt, but I've heard his knee is bad. He had surgeries, yes plural, on one of his knees last year in December, took him all the way until the start of the season to be able to get it healthy. My heart goes out to him and his parents if stupid classless coaching is to blame

Beardad

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 10:35:12 am
As long as the defensive player is not engaged by another player and the blocking player is within the tackle box and in a three point stance at the start of the play, they are allowed to "cut" block the player in front of them.  This must be a continuous movement from stance to block, no standing then diving and movement must be made away from the ball/ ball carrier.   It is not what you see on the higher levels or even in a Texas high school football game but it is a cut block and several schools in Arkansas practice this technique in the their offensive scheme

Wrong Jack! I was wrong as well! Not just outlawed in Arkansas! Outlawed pre-2016 football season nationwide!!

https://www.nfhs.org/articles/elimination-of-clipping-in-free-blocking-zone-continues-risk-minimization-in-high-school-football/

SO AGAIN! THERE IS NO LEGAL CUT BLOCK IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!

Superjack45

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 04, 2017, 02:33:26 pm
That was a heckuva catch. Not many in the state could've made that catch. Not sure it was double coverage though. I could be wrong.
It wasn't.

hogfan10

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 10:20:34 am

Like I said doesn't look good, but still don't know if coached/intentional.
In giving the benefit of the doubt, I can see a slower/possibly overweight high school OLM diving into the open hole to create a roadblock to a filling LB; and as a result chopping the DT who was blocked into or slanting into that slot. On the other hand it could have been intentional and/or coached, don't know.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 10:48:14 am
Wrong Jack! I was wrong as well! Not just outlawed in Arkansas! Outlawed pre-2016 football season nationwide!!

https://www.nfhs.org/articles/elimination-of-clipping-in-free-blocking-zone-continues-risk-minimization-in-high-school-football/

SO AGAIN! THERE IS NO LEGAL CUT BLOCK IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!
Again you are wrong, Clipping is a block in the back...JACK!!

Beardad

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 10:56:40 am
Again you are wrong, Clipping is a block in the back...JACK!!

WRONG AGAIN JACK!!!!!  I don't guess in my posting nor do I guess in life!  Please see the attached link! Further clarification can be provided if you still do not understand!  Keep up with your rule changes boys!

http://www.momentummedia.com/articles/cm/cm1004/bbclipping.htm

CLIPPING - "a block against an opponent when the initial contact is from behind, at, OR below the waist, and not against a player who is a runner"

AirWarren

Beardad

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on December 05, 2017, 11:01:58 am
Hootens has Warren by 3.

Not sure we can do it, but it is encouraging to see that the professionals think the lowly Badgers can keep within 3 of the mighty warren lumberjacks.
Maybe it will be worthy of a state title game after all, you know with the real state championship being decided last Friday at JTR.

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 05, 2017, 11:06:38 am
Not sure we can do it, but it is encouraging to see that the professionals think the lowly Badgers can keep within 3 of the mighty warren lumberjacks.
Maybe it will be worthy of a state title game after all, you know with the real state championship being decided last Friday at JTR.

I know, we can't match up with a team who has mercy ruled every team they have played this year except Joe T.

Plus. We don't play anyone in the 8-4a. We are not used now to playing quality competition that is found in the 7-4a and 1-4a.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 10:59:52 am

WRONG AGAIN JACK!!!!!  I don't guess in my posting nor do I guess in life!  Please see the attached link! Further clarification can be provided if you still do not understand!  Keep up with your rule changes boys!

http://www.momentummedia.com/articles/cm/cm1004/bbclipping.htm

CLIPPING - "a block against an opponent when the initial contact is from behind, at, OR below the waist, and not against a player who is a runner"
High School Rules Clarify Clipping
NFHS separates blocking in the back from clipping.

By Staff

Coaching Management, 10.4, May 2002, http://www.momentummedia.com/articles/cm/cm1004/bbclipping.htm

Beginning with the 2002 high school season, a block in the back will no longer be called clipping. Instead, it will be ruled as a separate foul with its own penalty of 10 yards, as opposed to 15 for clipping.

The change to Rule 9-3-5 was one of several approved by the National Federation of State High School Associations Football Rules Committee at its January meeting in San Diego. It comes after three years of experimentation in Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky.

A few rules revisions followed from the change:

• Rule 2-5-1 now defines clipping as "a block against an opponent when the initial contact is from behind, at, or below the waist, and not against a player who is a runner or pretending to be a runner."

• Rule 2-5-2 now defines blocking in the back as "a block against an opponent when the initial contact is in the opponent's back, inside the shoulders, and below the helmet and above the waist, and not against a player who is a runner or pretending to be a runner."

• Rule 2-5-3 states "clipping and/or blocking in the back shall not be called unless the official sees the initial contact. When in doubt, the contact is legal and not from the back. When the contact is ruled to be from the back, and the official has question as to the initial point of contact, it shall be ruled clipping."

Thank you for doing my research to prove yourself wrong. Please read the bold underline phrasing and you will see that it reads in both instances a block from behind and/or in the back. Therefore a legal cut block with two players facing one another is still legal and will be legal until some can ruin that rule as well

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on December 05, 2017, 11:07:29 am
I know, we can't match up with a team who has mercy ruled every team they have played this year except Joe T.

Plus. We don't play anyone in the 8-4a. We are not used now to playing quality competition that is found in the 7-4a and 1-4a.

You truly do have split personalities. Either you're world beaters that can't be beat, or you're not; which is it? You're quite confusing.

LAfootball fan

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 10:35:12 am

Tell me where in that video do you see the defender in front of the tackle that is cut blocking????  The guy he cut was in front of the offensive guard when the play started.  Illegal from the get go.

Beardad

A legal cut block is nonexistent from the 2 year old rule that is in place.  The only way possible for a "legal cut block" to happen is head up (so yes, I concede to "youhavenoidea" that I am wrong by technical rule).  Man on man, and if the defender is lower than the man across from him in the trenches, then a legal cut block can not happen.  The ref SHOULD call a penalty 99.9% of the time when there is a block below the waist.  A "legal cut block" is unnecessary and the only time that it is used in a game is in the above linked scenario that is now illegal even if the Robinson center is not part of the block.  The tackle still "clips" the defender....in which case is still illegal...... and I'm still correct in practice that there is no legal cut block because in the parameters of the game, even if a legal cut block is attempted, it will be illegal in execution.

Edit for half a crow

hogfan10

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 11:31:06 am
A legal cut block is nonexistent from the 2 year old rule that is in place.  The only way possible for a "legal cut block" to happen is head up.  Man on man, and if the defender is lower than the man across from him in the trenches, then a legal cut block can not happen.  The ref SHOULD call a penalty 99.9% of the time when there is a block below the waist.  A "legal cut block" is unnecessary and the only time that it is used in a game is in the above linked scenario that is now illegal even if the Robinson center is not part of the block.  The tackle still "clips" the defender....in which case is still illegal......

Could be wrong; but I think the block is legal within the tackles, and as long as the defender isn't already engaged with another blocker.

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 05, 2017, 11:23:53 am
You truly do have split personalities. Either you're world beaters that can't be beat, or you're not; which is it? You're quite confusing.

I don't think you have heard me say one time this year we are world beaters that cannot be beat.

I have respected every one of our opponents from week one through this week. Including your team.

BUT I just don't like your team, your town and fanbase. I didn't like the poor attitudes I saw in 2013 and I see their attitudes did not change when I saw your team play Bauxite earlier this year. Booing the refs as they walk off the field for halftime, hearing parents cuss bauxite players from the stands, players standing up jumping around like animals as a Bauxite player laid on the ground hurt and your team didn't take a knee, the Arkadelphia fans clapping and yelling like a bunch of Baboons as their band walked out on the field and being disrespectful to the opposing team's mini cheerleaders performance because they were mad their little band didn't get enough time to show everyone that overrated performance, and the band lady who was looking for the "sheriff" to complain about Bauxite's mini cheerleaders taking up too much time and not allowing the band to perform and she wanted "answers", Arkadelphia fans being disrespectful on Warren's side of the field in 2013 and so on and so on and so on. I don't do social media like facebook, but I have been told that now we got a flood of Arkadelphia lunatics flooding the Warren school page with their BS. Two occurrences I have had an opportunity to witness Arkadelphia and two times have I left that presence in sheer disgust. And I have yet to learn what the arrogance is all about and poor attitude.

So yep, I hope Warren beats the brakes off your team.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Beardad on December 05, 2017, 11:31:06 am
A legal cut block is nonexistent from the 2 year old rule that is in place.  The only way possible for a "legal cut block" to happen is head up (so yes, I concede to "youhavenoidea" that I am wrong by technical rule).  Man on man, and if the defender is lower than the man across from him in the trenches, then a legal cut block can not happen.  The ref SHOULD call a penalty 99.9% of the time when there is a block below the waist.  A "legal cut block" is unnecessary and the only time that it is used in a game is in the above linked scenario that is now illegal even if the Robinson center is not part of the block.  The tackle still "clips" the defender....in which case is still illegal...... and I'm still correct in practice that there is no legal cut block because in the parameters of the game, even if a legal cut block is attempted, it will be illegal in execution.
Now I understand the confusion, you're calling that block in that video a cut block and it is not.  That is an illegal chop block or High/Low block.  Cut Blocks are completely different.  Many high school programs in this state practice legal cut blocks as part of their offense, and it is similar to a tackle below the waist into the legs, without grabbing the legs..even though some do and that is a different topic

youhavenoidea

Quote from: AirWarren on December 05, 2017, 11:35:27 am
I don't think you have heard me say one time this year we are world beaters that cannot be beat.

I have respected every one of our opponents from week one through this week. Including your team.

BUT I just don't like your team, your town and fanbase. I didn't like the poor attitudes I saw in 2013 and I see their attitudes did not change when I saw your team play Bauxite earlier this year. Booing the refs as they walk off the field for halftime, hearing parents cuss bauxite players from the stands, players standing up jumping around like animals as a Bauxite player laid on the ground hurt and your team didn't take a knee, the Arkadelphia fans clapping and yelling like a bunch of Baboons as their band walked out on the field and being disrespectful to the opposing team's mini cheerleaders performance because they were mad their little band didn't get enough time to show everyone that overrated performance, and the band lady who was looking for the "sheriff" to complain about Bauxite's mini cheerleaders taking up too much time and not allowing the band to perform and she wanted "answers", Arkadelphia fans being disrespectful on Warren's side of the field in 2013 and so on and so on and so on. I don't do social media like facebook, but I have been told that now we got a flood of Arkadelphia lunatics flooding the Warren school page with their BS. Two occurrences I have had an opportunity to witness Arkadelphia and two times have I left that presence in sheer disgust. And I have yet to learn what the arrogance is all about and poor attitude.

So yep, I hope Warren beats the brakes off your team.
MIC DROP!!

Oldbadger

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 11:44:09 am
MIC DROP!!
Tell us how  you really feel AW.lol.  Sounds like someone who is looking for any thing about the Badgers they can harp about.  You actually sound just like the people you are complaining about.  I doubt anyone could come up with all the things you are saying unless they kept a little black book, at least since 2013. You have a big, BIG, chip on your shoulders for some reason.  You feel the same about Benton.  I think the problem isn't Arkadelphia or Benton, but YOU!  Why else would someone leave the town they love so  much, move to Benton, then to Maumelle, then back to Benton.  You have the problem.  You don't have any respect because you don't show any.  I have never met you, but, I can feel through your writing that you are a big jerk that no one likes. I feel  sorry for you.  I resent the phrase you used "like a bunch of Baboons" in your post.  If I were a moderator you would be suspended for using derogatory statements like that.  And to generalize and imply that all fans of the Badgers were behaving a certain way is asinine. I know some Warren people, they are good people, you don't seem to be one of them.  Good day!!

Overdahill

Quote from: AirWarren on December 05, 2017, 11:01:58 am
Hootens has Warren by 3.

I better go with Warren this week and win back what I lost on Joe T last week. I really thought Joe T was gonna get over the hump although I was concerned about overcoming the winning tradition factor. This week I am back to factoring that winning tradition more heavily

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 05, 2017, 11:58:05 am
Tell us how  you really feel AW.lol.  Sounds like someone who is looking for any thing about the Badgers they can harp about.  You actually sound just like the people you are complaining about.  I doubt anyone could come up with all the things you are saying unless they kept a little black book, at least since 2013. You have a big, BIG, chip on your shoulders for some reason.  You feel the same about Benton.  I think the problem isn't Arkadelphia or Benton, but YOU!  Why else would someone leave the town they love so  much, move to Benton, then to Maumelle, then back to Benton.  You have the problem.  You don't have any respect because you don't show any.  I have never met you, but, I can feel through your writing that you are a big jerk that no one likes. I feel  sorry for you.  I resent the phrase you used "like a bunch of Baboons" in your post.  If I were a moderator you would be suspended for using derogatory statements like that.  And to generalize and imply that all fans of the Badgers were behaving a certain way is asinine. I know some Warren people, they are good people, you don't seem to be one of them.  Good day!!

I love benton. It's close to my hunting land.

I just laugh at their football teams :D.

I love when people critique me for leaving Warren. Warren doesn't have heart intensive care/intensive care. Kind of need it for my degree. So....better luck next time.

richboy

LAfootball fan

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 11:41:24 am
Now I understand the confusion, you're calling that block in that video a cut block and it is not.  That is an illegal chop block or High/Low block.  Cut Blocks are completely different.  Many high school programs in this state practice legal cut blocks as part of their offense, and it is similar to a tackle below the waist into the legs, without grabbing the legs..even though some do and that is a different topic

If it was only a cut block it still would have been illegal.  The defender has to be head up or in front of the offensive player for you to cut block him.  The defender was head up on the offensive guard to the tackles left.  The only way he could have legally cut blocked him was to have moved over in FRONT of him and THEN initiate the cut block.  The cut block was initiated from the side from the get go.  That tackle did that ALL NIGHT long with not a single flag thrown.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 05, 2017, 11:58:05 am

You are the kind of person AirWarren was describing. You are acting like an animal, attacking him just because he moved. You need to learn some respect just like most of the Arkadelphia fans and players. Dont get truly upset bud.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I don't think a single Lumberjack fan has gotten on here and said we're world beaters. I think we are all in unison when we say we expect another close hard fault game Saturday.
Any word on a time change yet?

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 05, 2017, 12:36:40 pm
I don't think a single Lumberjack fan has gotten on here and said we're world beaters. I think we are all in unison when we say we expect another close hard fault game Saturday.

Yep.

Saline river chronicle is saying it's still at noon.

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on December 05, 2017, 12:08:54 pm
I love benton. It's close to my hunting land.

I just laugh at their football teams :D.

I love when people critique me for leaving Warren. Warren doesn't have heart intensive care/intensive care. Kind of need it for my degree. So....better luck next time.

This, I can't understand at all. The people that ask this question probably lack their own ambitions. Its like asking me why did I leave Warren for the military.

Ronnie Stump

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 05, 2017, 12:36:40 pm

Hopefully an upsetting game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas