• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

07 Year of the Cat?

Started by devilishhog, January 01, 2007, 07:09:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReal_Deal24

UMM NO i didn't buddy i bragged about having a big hit not about sending someone to the hospital

Smithian

Quote from: 479BOYZ on January 16, 2007, 11:22:46 am
you might have beat out team but you didn't beat me i had and interception for almost a touchdown and then i sent someone to the hospital on the very next series. if that guy didn't get hurt it might have been a different story

RGP

That looks pretty plain to me. See, when you say things on a message board, the only way to get rid of them is to delete them. Do all Har-ber kids have your character?
Arkansas started recruiting you yet?

not ray

From the look of the majority of the posts from the  Har-Ber boys they not only don't have a lot of character but they have no ability to put together a coherent sentence. 

TheReal_Deal24

i clearly stated that i sent someone to the hospital. did i say i was happy i sent him there. umm... no i didn't then i said if he hadn't gone there it might have been a diffrent story. sorry buddy good luck next time.

not ray

Still no coherence to your posts.   By the way the fact that months later you are talking about "having sent" someone to the hospital due to your actions speaks volumes of your true intentions.  You certainly did not say you weren't happy.  By the way one could trip on the family dog and be sent to the hospital you did not do anything special.

TheReal_Deal24

well your right since me and my parents called the hospital to make sure he was alright and then called SSide high school to.. yo don't knwo crap man get out of here.

not ray

January 25, 2007, 09:17:31 am #57 Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:04:29 am by S.D. Jones
Still no coherence to what you write.  It is like some strange dialect.  By the way noob thanks for telling me to get out of here.  Learn the rules.  Learn to spell.  Learn the correct use of capital letters and punctuation.  Only after you had  been called out  did you add to the story of  massive hit that sent a young man to the hospital.  I guess next you will say you went to visit him and sent him flowers.   

mack

Quote from: 479BOYZ on January 25, 2007, 08:37:02 am
well your right since me and my parents called the hospital to make sure he was alright and then called SSide high school to.. yo don't knwo crap man get out of here.

Young brother, you are probably a fine football player.  Football will only be a part of your life for a relatively small time as far as participation.  Your communication skills will determine MUCH of what you do later in life.  I don't know if anger causes you to post in haste, and affects your writing skills or not.  Work as hard on that part
of your development as you do on football.  Balance in life is key to your development.

I don't think that anyone really thinks you are happy that your hit sent another kid to the hospital.  Just pulling your chain a bit.

not ray

TheReal_Deal24

yeah i might send him flowers who knows . what ever dude your garbage you have no clue what your talking about. maybe you should go post on the har-ber basketball sites wait a minute they are really good so you know you would be shot down.

not ray

January 25, 2007, 02:06:05 pm #61 Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 05:18:46 pm by S.D. Jones
Good for them.  Guess you don't play on the basketball team.  By the way my posts have nothing whatsoever to do with the ability of the Hanna Barbera football team.  I see that you have begun to incorporate a few periods into your posts.  Now if you can just learn to use capital letters you will have crossed yet another bridge.  By the way,  just a little FYI when you are typing it is not like we are having a face to face convesation.  Dude.  And FTD has great deals on flowers this time of year.  Maybe you could even send one of those neat little cards that sings. 

TheHog

Quote from: Cats Meow on January 13, 2007, 03:57:25 pm
Har-Ber Isn't returning 22 starters... They will be Starting 22 players w/7A varsity experience in '07.  It wasn't a matter of talent last year..... When your playing primarily Sophomores and Juniors Vs Senior and Junior ladden teams, experience is a major factor.
W/experience mistakes go away and execution is what will be the difference.
That is not a talent issue.....

Placing 4 Underclass players on the All-Arkansas team = no talent?

"Don't be like all the other new people that show up here and make all the proclamations about the greatness of their team.  It just is not that easy."

No one said it would be easy............

The question was basically: Who else is returning that kind of talent and experience? Anyone in the 7A west?

I think that about wraps it up Kitty Cat

Smithian

When it comes right down to it, Har-Ber is returning a TON of talent and experience.

When it comes right down to it, Har-Ber is returning a TON of talent and experience from a 2-8(?) team.

not ray

Always remember what Coach Hart said about returning all the starters from and 0-10 team.  Hey these guys did not win a game last year.  Do you really think they will do that much better?

hornet2

Quote from: Cats Meow on January 01, 2007, 07:09:00 am
Is Har-Ber the team to beat in 07?  They are returning more starters than anyone. The Dem/Gazette has selected 4 All-Arkansas players from the Wildcats..

Bryant finished 2nd in their conference and with a 6-1 conference record and returns 18 starters. How many starters does Har-ber return?

key_stone12

Quote from: hornet2 on April 21, 2007, 02:12:18 pm
Is Har-Ber the team to beat in 07?  They are returning more starters than anyone. The Dem/Gazette has selected 4 All-Arkansas players from the Wildcats..

Bryant finished 2nd in their conference and with a 6-1 conference record and returns 18 starters. How many starters does Har-ber return?
About 20.

You finished second in the Central. Not that big of a deal.

hornet2

Quote from: key_stone12 on April 21, 2007, 02:15:56 pm

About 20.

We will have to wait and see who will shine this year. The Central Conference will be much improved this year and Bryant plays Southside at Southside the 3rd game of the year and the Rebels have some great running backs coming back in 2007.

mack

Quote from: hornet2 on May 07, 2007, 12:46:17 am
Quote from: key_stone12 on April 21, 2007, 02:15:56 pm

About 20.

We will have to wait and see who will shine this year. The Central Conference will be much improved this year and Bryant plays Southside at Southside the 3rd game of the year and the Rebels have some great running backs coming back in 2007.

Good answer Hornet.  It's hard not to rise to Key-Stone's bait sometimes.
His memory is short though.  Both Central and NLR played Southside as tough as Rogers did.  The top two or three in the Central were about as good as the West's best.   Har-Ber could not have beaten the Central's bottom three.

key_stone12

The West was clearly better than the Central last season. Anyone wanting to refute that point should look at some past threads where the point was made very clear.

30kfeet

Quote from: Special Delivery Jones on January 13, 2007, 12:16:00 pm
Tony the Tiger is a Central fan.  Welcome to the site noob.  One thing you might want to do is include some punctuation in your posts.  It really helps your argument when you don't look like  a couple idiot when it comes to grammar.

Ok, so what exactlly is a "couple idiot when it comes to grammar"?   Not sure I've seen that phrase before - couple idiot.  Does it have something to do with married people or does it just mean twice as much?

30kfeet

I would like to know how Har-Ber's JV team did last year.   I didn't keep up with them as much as the varsity, but I think there is some measure of predictive value in knowing their record.   After all, please consider that Har-Ber only fielded 7 seniors, one of them the kicker, and one or two of them with any next-level potential at all.   Yes Har-Ber was beaten 8 times, but never by a mercy-rule margin.  Again, some predictive value there.   Har-Ber will definitely be more competitive this year and may pull out a surprise or two.   They have some excellent coaches, as do other teams.   My prediction:  Har-Ber will make the playoffs  as a 3 or 4 seed.

mack

Quote from: key_stone12 on May 07, 2007, 12:07:35 pm
The West was clearly better than the Central last season. Anyone wanting to refute that point should look at some past threads where the point was made very clear.

From top to bottom, overall, yes.  Top three in each, not much difference.

On the Move

Jv was our Sophmores since it was mainly Jrs and a couple of Sophmores on Varsity.  Out of the 7 Srs.  1 was injuried before season started and didn't play till last 2 games.  We had 2 that played, plus the kicker.  So you will see some changes in some positions, but most will be the same.  It was a huge year of learning, spring season should show alot on how well off season went.

30kfeet

So what's your take on the Cats now that we have seen their spring game?

On the Move

I thought they looked bigger and faster.  Here is the newspaper link.
http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2007/05/29/sports/052607harber.txt

devilishhog

QuoteSo what's your take on the Cats now that we have seen their spring game?
After seeing a great spring game, the Tulsa team camp, preseason scrimmages at Union and 3-1 out of the gate.... This is a team that uses all its weapons to punish any team. Offensively: they have the power running game, speed running game and plenty of playmakers to throw it all over the field.  An experienced duel threat Q/B leading them. It stars up front with dominating line play..... Both sides of the ball, great linebacking core and a secondary that is coming on strong.. So keep thinking about that 2-8 team that your about to play, that leads the 7A in scoring and is getting stingier on defense every game.

30kfeet

Quote from: Cats Meow on September 23, 2007, 02:10:53 pm
QuoteSo what's your take on the Cats now that we have seen their spring game?
After seeing a great spring game, the Tulsa team camp, preseason scrimmages at Union and 3-1 out of the gate.... This is a team that uses all its weapons to punish any team. Offensively: they have the power running game, speed running game and plenty of playmakers to throw it all over the field.  An experienced duel threat Q/B leading them. It stars up front with dominating line play..... Both sides of the ball, great linebacking core and a secondary that is coming on strong.. So keep thinking about that 2-8 team that your about to play, that leads the 7A in scoring and is getting stingier on defense every game.

The Cats are looking good but still way too many mistakes.  Calcagni bobbled several snaps Friday that would have been very costly against a team like Bentonville.  Defense is improving but several Rogers passes on tartget were just flat out dropped by receivers - not because of HB defense.  don't get me wrong, I am an avid HB supporter, but they better not get compacent or cocky.  They have a way to go before they have much bragging room.   Go Cats!!

not ray

Just remember to take things in stride.  You can be the best team all year and trip up at the wrong time.  Just look at last year's dominate football team Rogers.  No state title and then your own basketball team.  Dominate only to fall short.  Har-Ber is obviously much better, but there are a lot of good teams out there that are not going to back down one inch.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas