• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

**UPDATE....Page Juan** DixiePrep welcomes True Believer.....

Started by Baitshop, June 12, 2013, 04:00:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Baitshop

Ok, boys and girls.....it's time to make you intentions known....the Fearless Friday midsummer meet and greet is this Friday (7-12-13) at 6:30pm at the Ribeye Steak House at 1400 U.S. 71B, or on Zero Street across from Atwoods for the locals....once again, our distinguished guest is Mod extraordinaire True Believer, who will dazzle us with her stories of growing up in Sheridan and what it is like having to root for Marion....

Now, what I need from you good folks that are planning to attend is a PM that confirms that intention so that I can tell them how many cows to kill on Friday morning....once again significant others are welcome (I believe that Mrs. Baitshop will be in attendance) but I really need a number for the restaurant by Wednesday....

We here at DixiePrep are looking forward to meeting most of you and having a chance to swap lies and wild exaggeration's....and we also are proud to welcome some of NEA's finest to God's country....

P.S. - I have spoken to several of you folks via text, email, PM or phone in the past weeks....I would appreciate it if those of you that I have contacted personally, are not able to make it this Friday, if you would be kind enough to let me know that you won't be attending so that I don't have make multiple attempts to catch up with you this week.....Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DixiePrep CEO, Baitshop, is proud to announce that DixiePrep will be hosting True Believer, one of the 3 Queens of Fearless Friday (True Believer, Texarkana Piggie, and QF) for a small casual dinner on Friday evening July 12, 2013. Ms. Believer will be in town that weekend and has expressed a desire to put some names with faces so that she will know "what the yahoo that she is banning looks like".
Dinner should be around 6:30p at an, as of yet, undetermined location here in God's country aka Fort Smith.
If you are interested in a little midsummer get together to eat, visit, put some names and faces together, and swap lies please PM me and I will get back with you as soon as we have finalized the arrangements i.e. figured out how big of a space that we will need. There will be no stag films this time (Earl ;)) so spouses, significant others, and/or insignificant others are welcome.
Also, it is my understanding that True Believer will be posing for pictures and signing autographs after dinner, so bring your Sharpie and anything you want signed.
We are looking forward to a fun evening and hope that you will be able to join us and True Believer.

DerekOxford

Baitshop

True Believer or Tim Tebow..??  True Believer or Tim Tebow..??

Seems obvious to me....see you in Fort Smith...

Texarkana_Piggie

i don't think i can come that weekend.  have a church event going on that night.

Smithian

Would love to be there but I'll be out of state.

True Believer

I'm very happy to be coming over to see you goobers face to face.  I will be either wearing my ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY RED WOLVES attire or my MARION PATRIOTS attire or my ST LOUIS CARDINALS attire.  Decisions, decisions.

There will be restrictions on what is signed and what is not not signed. 

This will make up for the pancake breakfast that never happened. 

Oh and Bait.  Look up that recipe for Bananas Foster.  It looks like you will be cooking.

Oh and I don't want to see any stinkin Texas Rangers stuff.

We are going to get out our Bibles and have a lesson and then sing Kumbayah like we have been talking about.

:) 

Earl is my Hero!!

True Believer

Brian G

Here are my ground rules:

1. I need a $125($100 for Q.F. & $25 for B.G.) up front for an appearance fee and an additional $19.95 for people who talk to me.  Cash only.  No change given.
2. Only speak to me when I speak to you.  Do not initiate a conversation with me of your own volition.
3. Dr. Pepper better be around with a lot of ice.
4. All memorabilia will come with Q.F. certificates of authenticity.
5. I will NOT skate.

I probably have additional needs that will need to be met.  I'll list them as they develop.  At the moment, I'm not 100% clear on that date. I can confirm that Tebow's appearance in NWA will not effect my decision.

True Believer

June 12, 2013, 07:28:44 pm #9 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 07:32:02 pm by True Believer
That's OK.  Only the cool people will be there anyway.

Excluding TP of course.

I'm wondering if QF will show up.  Somebody better tell fastdrop that she might be there.  He always had a crush on her.

Brian G

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 07:28:44 pm
That's OK.  Only the cool people will be there anyway.

By now, it should be very apparent that I'm a non-conformist.

If i walk in and see one ASU shirt, I'm gone.

True Believer

Made

"I will be either wearing my ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY RED WOLVES attire or my MARION PATRIOTS attire or my ST LOUIS CARDINALS attire."

.......redwolves at least you were 1 for 3

True Believer

MMMmmmmm....boy that really stung. 

I guess it will be the ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY RED WOLVES attire.

Thanks for helping me pick.  :)

Baitshop

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 07:34:04 pm
So are we meeting at the Crystal Palace?

The after party is at Crystal Palace....where QF will be doing "her" interpretive dance-on-wheels routine to:

Baitshop

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on June 12, 2013, 07:07:37 pm
Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 06:13:22 pm
Look up that recipe for Bananas Foster.

Wait. Where did he get this recipe?

Earl is by far the king of Bananas Foster....everything that I know came from my boy Earl.....

Texarkana_Piggie

dang....i wish i could make it!  i am going to miss out on the throw down!

Brian G

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 08:34:22 pm

I ain't bluffing.

Baitshop

Brian G

fastdrop

Quote from: B.G. on June 12, 2013, 09:36:45 pm
Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 08:34:22 pm

I ain't bluffing.
The last time I saw TB she was wearing a WM baseball hat and tee shirt. 

Baitshop

True Believer

June 12, 2013, 10:09:18 pm #22 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:52:31 pm by True Believer
Blasphemy fastdrop!!    You are a devil!  I have seen fastdrop and Mrs. fastdrop  sitting on the Marion side of the football field a few times.

Already B.G. is whining.  Good grief.  :) 

TP, I wish you could come.    I do hope their Mrs come so I can give them my condolences.  :)   

Oh and two former Marion cheerleaders will be there.  So be nice.  Ivan would like to know that they are 2 of several that chalked that guy's car from Wynne in 2004 or 05.   I can't remember now. 

True Believer

Quote from: B.G. on June 12, 2013, 07:21:31 pm

1. I need a $125($100 for Q.F. & $25 for B.G.) up front for an appearance fee and an additional $19.95 for people who talk to me.  Cash only.  No change given.
2. Only speak to me when I speak to you.  Do not initiate a conversation with me of your own volition.
5. I will NOT skate.

I probably have additional needs that will need to be met.  I'll list them as they develop.  At the moment, I'm not 100% clear on that date. I can confirm that Tebow's appearance in NWA will not effect my decision.

Sorry.  But ain't nobody gonna pay you a penny.  Just come and try not to talk about Fayetteville the whole time. 

Brian G

I'm not whining.  It's more of a desire to keep the stench away and not go sluming.   

I already gave money($10) to a homeless guy when I walked passed him today in San Diego.  I figure I've done enough charity work.

fastdrop

I passed by The Fayetteville Exit today on I-40. I did not see any signs that said Next Exit Home of BG ..... then pulled into a gas station at the Alma Exit for a bathroom break and not to my surprise inside the stall it said for a good time call QF 501-555-5555.

Brian G

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 10:11:47 pm
Sorry.  But ain't nobody gonna pay you a penny.  Just come and try not to talk about Fayetteville the whole time. 
Oh I know.  Marion people don't have money.  They're takers, not givers.  Probably 93% voted for O'Bama.  Twice.

And Fayetteville?  I don't have to prop it up as it speaks for itself.  You fall into that common trap where falling below normalcy makes you perceive others in a superior light.   

Brian G

Quote from: fastdrop on June 12, 2013, 10:18:04 pm
I passed by The Fayetteville Exit today on I-40. I did not see any signs that said Next Exit Home of BG ..... then pulled into a gas station at the Alma Exit for a bathroom break and not to my surprise inside the stall it said for a good time call QF 501-555-5555.

Joke fail.  It's a 479 area code.

True Believer

Brian G

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 10:22:21 pm
B.G. is  a fine upstanding human being. 
I hear this all the time.  It almost makes me blush.

True Believer

Quote from: B.G. on June 12, 2013, 10:20:09 pm
Oh I know.  Marion people don't have money.  They're takers, not givers.  Probably 93% voted for O'Bama.  Twice.

And Fayetteville?  I don't have to prop it up as it speaks for itself.  You fall into that common trap where falling below normalcy makes you perceive others in a superior light.   

LOL....QF is here tonight.

Brian G

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2013, 10:23:37 pm
Quote from: B.G. on June 12, 2013, 10:20:09 pm

LOL....QF is here tonight.
Q.F. gonna punish.

fastdrop

Quote from: B.G. on June 12, 2013, 10:20:54 pm

I figured QF would never be caught dead with a cell phone from the home area code....

True Believer

You can only borrow that phrase.

That is pure Marion!!!    No  doubt about it!

Baitshop

Lol    +1

fastdrop

I'm very happy to be coming over to see you goobers face to face.  I will be either wearing my ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY RED WOLVES attire or my MARION PATRIOTS attire or my ST LOUIS CARDINALS attire.  Decisions, decisions.

Oh and Bait.  Look up that recipe for Bananas Foster.  It looks like you will be cooking.

We are going to get out our Bibles and have a lesson and then sing Kumbayah like we have been talking about.

If you and the girls are going to Fort Smith.... you better put on your fake tattos. I don't think I have ever seen a town that 90% of the people have tattoos on their neck. I don't know if bait does since I have never actually seen him even though I have eated in his fine establishment a half dozen times.

Baitshop

Hey, no worries....we sell those fake tribal tattoos at Crystal Palace....I can hook you up...

Hey, we could use those as party favors at QF's skating recital....

Brian G

Quote from: fastdrop on June 12, 2013, 10:25:59 pm

I figured QF would never be caught dead with a cell phone from the home area code....
Good try though.  She never went that that route.  Her main projects were fearlessswingers.com and fearlessmingle.com.  It failed as the matchmaking went on by itself.  PM's between flirtatious posters were too common back then.

QF didn't even have texting on her phone.

True Believer

Quote from: fastdrop on June 12, 2013, 10:30:19 pm

If you and the girls are going to Fort Smith.... you better put on your fake tattos. I don't think I have ever seen a town that 90% of the people have tattoos on their neck. I don't know if bait does since I have never actually seen him even though I have eated in his fine establishment a half dozen times.

I will pass on the tattoos but thanks for the warning.   You should bring your kids and come on over.   We are going to the murder...eh I mean wedding on Sat. but the East is going to need some help over there on Friday.  I guess since Bait lived over here for a while I can count on him with the East side defence. 

RGP

I'll be in attendance, as long as an AARP card isn't required for admission. Just give me the details.

Earl is my Hero!!

It was written back when QF was a young woman and NWA was part of the 501...

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: fastdrop on June 12, 2013, 10:30:19 pm
I don't think I have ever seen a town that 90% of the people have tattoos on their neck. I don't know if bait does

On the outer most neck, no he does not, but no telling what one would find beneath one of the neck rolls...

Smithian

5. I will NOT skate.
6. I will tolerate no profanity, unless it's Billyo.

::)

Brian G

Quote from: Smithian on June 14, 2013, 12:49:51 pm

5. I will NOT skate.
6. I will tolerate no profanity, unless it's Billyo.

::)
You'll need to explain this to me.  BO is 86'd.

Baitshop

Billyo ain't 86'd.....he was posting on here this week...

ricepig

I won't be able to be there as it is the day after a national holiday in Riceville.

Brian G

True Believer

For the record, my AARP card saves me money.   I like it. 

Secondly, my bun will be worn high and proudly.   

Thirdly no cussing allowed so that means 95 % of the goobers on here can't come. 

Thank goodness.

True Believer

True Believer

And no tattoo showing please. 

We better make a list of rules and quick.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas