• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How fast do you run??

Started by bomberman14, May 05, 2005, 04:25:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberman14

May 05, 2005, 04:25:24 pm Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 06:57:35 pm by Electric Peanut
i run a 4.9 40 yard dash
anyone beat it
and please dont be a lieing loser and say 4.6

W

Don't get too excited about that 40 time, this is the second thread in two minutes I've seen you bragging on about it. Slow your roll, kid.

bomberman14

well b/c its a good accomplishment for me and the first to do it in my class

W

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Congradulations on that time...I ran a 5.1

Manningfan

i ran a 5.0 in jr.high lol

nuel11

What grade are you in DatDaman?

bomberman14

8th grade and from MH.....and u knkow MH isnt known for speedsters

nuel11

bomberman14

the one and only(mountain home)

nuel11

oh ok. Whats your size, bench and stuff like that.

bomberman14

5'9,bench 135, squat 235, pc 155

nuel11

bomberman14

nuel11

oncea42

Quote from: DatDaMan on May 05, 2005, 09:04:21 pm
5'9,bench 135, squat 235, pc 155

man you are weak i am 5'7 and i wieghed 195 in jr.high and i was benching 205, sqauting 375, and power cleaning 195 i hate to say it but i got to  you are pretty dang weak

bomberman14

wat grade 9th?
and theres a big diff right there cuz u weigh 195, and u got me  by 50lbs

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Im in 8th grade, and i weigh 155 and bench 170 and squat in the 300-400 range

War Eagle

I'm 5'11 bench 135 squat 270-300 leg press 545 (soccer player)

runner14

Ok.  I hate to say this but I'm a girl in the 9th grade I'm 5'3" and I can almost bench press the same as supersoccorstud07 and datdaman.  Ya'll need to quit bragging because it's sad when a girl can do better.

War Eagle

If I was trying to brag I would have said I can bench 250.  And anyways it doesnt really make you look good or make me look bad cause my very first time to ever on an organized schedual was the week after football ended.  This is my first year to lift unlike most of these other guys who have lifted for 2 years and for PA guys who have lifted for 3 years I believe.  Also when we maxed out and then after four weeks of lifting we remaxed I had the greatest improvement of my bench taking it 20 pounds higher than before.  And your not doing better and I'm sure you never will because I have recently started my own workout with a personal trainer along with what I'm doin at school.

runner14

I maxed 2 weeks after basketball season was over and I hadn't lifted since summer.

War Eagle

but you had lifted before

bomberman14

yea i jsut started liftin this year
started at 95 and now at 145

Badittude

He aint braggin bout his bench press freaks, he's braggin bout his forty time. Which is pretty dang good for an eighth grader. . . .unless he failed or somethin. . . I'm ten and i run a 7.0, becnh 85, squat 105 and power clean my little sister (40) who can outrun everyone in kindergartern. but I'm tall and fat, so I eat alot.

bomberman14

nah i didint fail
everyone is a year oldr than my tho i'm only 13 and eveyrone else is 14 or 15

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 06, 2005, 09:28:12 pm
If I was trying to brag I would have said I can bench 250. And anyways it doesnt really make you look good or make me look bad cause my very first time to ever on an organized schedual was the week after football ended. This is my first year to lift unlike most of these other guys who have lifted for 2 years and for PA guys who have lifted for 3 years I believe. Also when we maxed out and then after four weeks of lifting we remaxed I had the greatest improvement of my bench taking it 20 pounds higher than before. And your not doing better and I'm sure you never will because I have recently started my own workout with a personal trainer along with what I'm doin at school.
Im not really gettin why you would brag with 250 on bench if its not true...And we have been liftin at PA for 2 years, not 3.  And as for your post earlier in the forum...leg press doesnt show anything.  It is all in squats.

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Quote from: Badittude on May 07, 2005, 12:33:00 am
He ain't braggin bout his bench press freaks, he's braggin bout his forty time. Which is pretty dang good for an eighth grader. . . .unless he failed or somethin. . . I'm ten and i run a 7.0, bench 85, squat 105 and power clean my little sister (40) who can outrun everyone in kinder gartern. but I'm tall and fat, so I eat alto.
Badittude...I have to congratulate you on your stats. That is really good for a 10 year old. Keep workin hard and gettin bigger stronger and faster.

War Eagle

Quote from: Jr.Bruinftbl22 on May 07, 2005, 11:42:06 am
If I was trying to brag I would have said I can bench 250. And anyways it doesnt really make you look good or make me look bad cause my very first time to ever on an organized schedual was the week after football ended. This is my first year to lift unlike most of these other guys who have lifted for 2 years and for PA guys who have lifted for 3 years I believe. Also when we maxed out and then after four weeks of lifting we remaxed I had the greatest improvement of my bench taking it 20 pounds higher than before. And your not doing better and I'm sure you never will because I have recently started my own workout with a personal trainer along with what I'm doin at school.
Im not really gettin why you would brag with 250 on bench if its not true...And we have been liftin at PA for 2 years, not 3. And as for your post earlier in the forum...leg press doesnt show anything. It is all in squats.

No one else on here knows what I bench so I could make anything up that I want toand brag about it.  Just because someone brags about something doesn't mean it's true.  And that's my bad about the three year thing. Did ya'll not lift after 6th grade?

-Painted Fan-

Hey DatDaMan, do you have something against small schools or do you think that just because someone goes to one that they can't be as fast/strong/ as someone from a large school?  Whatever the case, I think you need to get over your prejudice against the small schools.  I happen to live in a small town and wouldn't want to live anyhwhere else.  Have a nice life.

nuel11

Quote from: painted fan on May 08, 2005, 08:51:26 am
Hey DatDaMan, do you have something against small schools or do you think that just because someone goes to one that they can't be as fast/strong/ as someone from a large school? Whatever the case, I think you need to get over your prejudice against the small schools. I happen to live in a small town and wouldn't want to live anyhwhere else. Have a nice life.

Where did you get that from?

W

Quote from: nuel11 on May 08, 2005, 05:25:45 pm
Quote from: painted fan on May 08, 2005, 08:51:26 am
Hey DatDaMan, do you have something against small schools or do you think that just because someone goes to one that they can't be as fast/strong/ as someone from a large school? Whatever the case, I think you need to get over your prejudice against the small schools. I happen to live in a small town and wouldn't want to live anyhwhere else. Have a nice life.

Where did you get that from?

Probably this.

Quote from: DatDaMan on May 05, 2005, 04:25:24 pm
i run a 4.9 40 yard dash
anyone beat it
and please dont be a lieing loser and say 4.6 or something if ur from a small school

nuel11

Jr.Bruinftbl22

yeah another person tryin to dis the small schools who beat them down every year.  At least in AAA

nuel11

We might as well get used to it, they are never going to go away.

bomberman14

no small school beat us this year

5Aplayer1

I ran a 4.86 going into 8th grade and a 4.7 going into the 9th

nuel11

What school do you go to?

V-Town_Eagle_24

A 4.9 isn't really all that impressive, but it is definitely a great start.  I ran a 4.73 when I was in the 9th grade.

-Painted Fan-

If you still want to talk trash about the small schools, here's just a short list of some of the players who go/went to a "small school"- Marcus Monk, Ked Madden, Keun Joplin (EPC), Cedric Houston (Clarendon), Jeb Huckeba (Harding Academy), Bubba Noakes (Ola), Brett Smith, Roshaun Fellows (Warren), Carlos Hall, Elliott Harris (Marianna), Cedric Cursh (Foreman), Justin Bean (Jessieville), Nathan Campbell (Hazen).  Oh, and you might want to go to the AAA board and read about a guy named Cruz Williams from Pulaski Academy- 6ft. 4in. 195 lbs. runs a 4.45 and HE'S IN THE 9TH GRADE!!!  One more thing- your hero Dat Nguyen didn't exactly go to a large high school, either.  Rockport, Texas is a 3A school and has a population of about 7,000.

nuel11

Way to represent painted fan.

W

Quote from: painted fan on May 09, 2005, 01:12:34 pm
If you still want to talk trash about the small schools, here's just a short list of some of the players who go/went to a "small school"- Marcus Monk, Ked Madden, Keun Joplin (EPC), Cedric Houston (Clarendon), Jeb Huckeba (Harding Academy), Bubba Noakes (Ola), Brett Smith, Roshaun Fellows (Warren), Carlos Hall, Elliott Harris (Marianna), Cedric Cursh (Foreman), Justin Bean (Jessieville), Nathan Campbell (Hazen). Oh, and you might want to go to the AAA board and read about a guy named Cruz Williams from Pulaski Academy- 6ft. 4in. 195 lbs. runs a 4.45 and HE'S IN THE 9TH GRADE!!! One more thing- your hero Dat Nguyen didn't exactly go to a large high school, either. Rockport, Texas is a 3A school and has a population of about 7,000.

On that note...a couple more, Jacob Adams from Hazen played at UCA and Brandon Stidham from Des Arc plays at Tech. Those are not large schools by any means.

billie_4_life

You got out lifted by a girl!!!!!!!!

Jr.Bruinftbl22

If you still want to talk trash about the small schools, here's just a short list of some of the players who go/went to a "small school"- Marcus Monk, Ked Madden, Keun Joplin (EPC), Cedric Houston (Clarendon), Jeb Huckeba (Harding Academy), Bubba Noakes (Ola), Brett Smith, Roshaun Fellows (Warren), Carlos Hall, Elliott Harris (Marianna), Cedric Cursh (Foreman), Justin Bean (Jessieville), Nathan Campbell (Hazen). Oh, and you might want to go to the AAA board and read about a guy named Cruz Williams from Pulaski Academy- 6ft. 4in. 195 lbs. runs a 4.45 and HE'S IN THE 9TH GRADE!!! One more thing- your hero Dat Nguyen didn't exactly go to a large high school, either. Rockport, Texas is a 3A school and has a population of about 7,000.
Thank you painted fan...Thats a definate CLAP

War Eagle

Quote from: billie_4_life on May 09, 2005, 05:05:48 pm

Now let's look at her post little billie.

Quote from: runner14 on May 06, 2005, 09:18:52 pm
Ok.  I hate to say this but I'm a girl in the 9th grade I'm 5'3" and I can almost bench press the same as supersoccorstud07 and datdaman.  Ya'll need to quit bragging because it's sad when a girl can do better.

now notice how she says "almost".  To me that means she's close to out lifting me, but not quite.  Therefore, I was not out out lifted by a girl.

bomberman14

but did u know texas football is one of the best??and he did go to corpus christi for HS ball

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 09, 2005, 07:31:02 pm

Quote from: billie_4_life on May 09, 2005, 05:05:48 pm

Now let's look at her post little billie.

Quote from: runner14 on May 06, 2005, 09:18:52 pm
Ok. I hate to say this but I'm a girl in the 9th grade I'm 5'3" and I can almost bench press the same as supersoccorstud07 and datdaman. Ya'll need to quit bragging because it's sad when a girl can do better.

now notice how she says "almost". To me that means she's close to out lifting me, but not quite. Therefore, I was not out out lifted by a girl.
I would have to say that it is just as bad

The Penellizer

Well that makes alot of sense......................

War Eagle

Yeah.  Me doing more benching more than her is better than me benching less

UALR11

I bet thats one attracitve girl too, hahaha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas