• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 5A State Bracket / Paragould defeats Valley View in 5

Started by sevenof400, October 15, 2014, 07:58:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

October 15, 2014, 07:58:15 pm Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:15:18 pm by sevenof400
Click here for the 5A state bracket and please discuss! 

2014 Class 5A State Volleyball – Oct 28 – Oct 30 Hosted by Valley View High School
Finals – Nov 1 at Hot Springs Convention Center (Summit Arena)

sevenof400

5A Central seeds should be...

1 Beebe
2 PA
3 Sylvan Hills
4 North Pulaski

unfaceable

Does anyone know anything about the West teams this year? I know Harrison has dominated that conference, with LRCA right on their heels, but outside of those 2, I know nothing about the others. Not that it will matter much. East will dominate again, as they always do... Valley View and Paragould/Nettleton in the Finals with Valley View winning it all.

GoldenArks

We will see if the East dominates.  New season and a lot of new girls in the West.  Harrison has 5 girls on their team that went to GJNC this past season.  Young team starting 2 Freshman.  Second round will probably tell a lot of the story with #1 vs #2 matchups between the West and East divisions.

GoldenArks

All 4 West teams advance and all 4 East teams advance.  Wednesday will be a competitive day.  A lot of good teams.

NEA Razorback olfan

unfaceable

Hate to say I told you so but... :-)

On a serious note, the east is the real deal in 5A

hogfan7

Did anyone see the match?  The coach for VV said they were playing against the refs too, that key points were given to Paragould in critical times in each game. 

500 hitter

Same as always, they missed a few but not enough to change  the out come.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas