• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Basketball All-State Teams

Started by Brian G, March 21, 2014, 04:20:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Brian G

The annual uprising of posters not understanding the difference in all-conference all-state and all-tournament has begun.  Then add the total whining for who didn't make it and how unfair the process is and you have some dandy reading.

It does spark some new members though.  After a season of lurking they feel strong enough to post.

Venture down to the boards for each class to see the drama.

PASS

Quote from: B.G. on March 23, 2014, 10:09:28 am
The annual uprising of posters not understanding the difference in all-conference all-state and all-tournament has begun.  Then add the total whining for who didn't make it and how unfair the process is and you have some dandy reading.

It does spark some new members though.  After a season of lurking they feel strong enough to post.

Venture down to the boards for each class to see the drama.
The funny thing about your post to me, is that you say look at all the boards for the drama. You are the 1 commenting on everyone's posts, You are more drama on this matter than everyone else combined.
I still say any system that doesn't have the Gatorade Player of the Year as an All State player is flawed. The 4A-7 had 2 girls make all state that weren't selected to the Arkansas All Preps team, while there were 2 that made All Preps team that weren't named all state.
Honest truth is, that these awards don't mean anything. But the system is flawed & needs to examined by the AAA. To blindly stick your head in the sand and not examine how to better serve the players is ridiculous.

Brian G

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas