• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conf play week 2... NLR at Conway

Started by Razorback Red, September 21, 2018, 11:00:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Easily the biggest game in the state next Fri night. 

Both undefeated with some wins over good teams.  NLR will be favored, but Conway is tough at home. 

Conway has the size, but can they slow NLR down?  Should be a fun one. 

I'll go NLR by 10 in the end, but expect it to be close. 

PA Dad

I don't think Conway can stay very close to NLR.  I say NLR wins by 21.

Razorback Red

Quote from: PA Dad on September 21, 2018, 11:07:52 pm
I don't think Conway can stay very close to NLR.  I say NLR wins by 21.

You might be right, I do expect Conway to put it all on the line.

My daughter plays softball in Vilonia next Sat.  If I can get to Conway by 7pm Fri night, I might try to catch this one in person. 

Razorback Red

Who's picking Conway to pull the upset? 

InYoGrill

I see Conway playing NLR very tough at home in this one. I believe NLR is the top team in the state but winner by a touchdown.

Hoghead2

NLR by 14. The C-DUBCATS are the best team

Lumberjackfan1978

bearfan

NLR will score at will on conway but might have a hard time stopping them on offense

JR Conway

Neutral guy

Conway is very well balanced. And also seem to have knack to come up with the big play when the big play is needed.  Not to mention they are long overdue to pull out a big one vs these guys.  I'm going with...
NLR 49
Conway 6

francocat

We all know it's an uphill battle to beat the NLR juggernaut that has been so magically well built over the past few years. The Wampus Cats may lose this game, but they'll fight until the final buzzer, that much I guarantee. 

Neutral guy

In all honestly, CHS has a chance.  The story of this year, and in all high school years, is turnovers.  They are inevitable.  Conway has dominated in that category the last few weeks.  NLR too has capitalized on TO's and blown teams out because of.  In a clean game of minimal TO's, NLR is probably 10-14 pts better.  But a few TO's by either team could very well result in a 10-14 pt swing....#think

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas