• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Conference

Started by Bismarck_lions, January 15, 2015, 10:37:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bismarck_lions

Bismarck
Episcopal Collegiate
Glen Rose
Harmony Grove‐Haskell
Jessieville
Mayflower
Perryville

This is the new conference we are in......
Honestly I would love to go back to this conference

Centerpoint
Cossatot River
Fouke
Genoa Central
Horatio
Prescott

Everybody but genoa is very down in this conference and AAA had to move us to a tougher conference when we had a chance to get to regional.....

Our girls have been working hard and look to improve from last year! Good luck to all the teams in the last month of the off-season.

CenterpointKnight

There is no way you would make it in the top 4 of our conference either......

Here is my prediction
Cossatot River
Genoa Central
Centerpoint
Fouke

Bearcatsofmena00

I don't know much about this conference but I do know that Cossatot will be good! I looked back at the standing and how did horatio drop out of the top 4 and fouke barely going to make the regional? Did those team graduate a lot? Sorry this is a little confusing to me.

Bismarck_lions

Quote from: Bismarck_lions on January 15, 2015, 10:37:30 am
Bismarck
Episcopal Collegiate
Glen Rose
Harmony Grove‐Haskell
Jessieville
Mayflower
Perryville

Centerpoint
Cossatot River
Fouke
Genoa Central
Horatio
Prescott

Everybody but genoa is very down in this conference and AAA had to move us to a tougher conference when we had a chance to get to regional.....

Our girls have been working hard and look to improve from last year! Good luck to all the teams in the last month of the off-season.

How good is Harmony Grove‐Haskell going to be this year?? and did Perryville lose any to graduation??

jacosportsfreak

Harmony Grove should have their ace pitcher back this year, so theyll be in the hunt for the title.

Benchwarmer

Heard BHG's ace would not be able to pitch again this year. I expect the conference title to go between BHG and Perryville. Perryville only lost two seniors from a team that made it to state semi finals last year. Mayflower could be thrown in the mix to. Should be an interesting season.

Bismarck_lions

So the real question is this rumor or truth????

Anybody know her name or number??

LowerAR

I don't like to put names on the site unless it's my DD, but are you talking about the lefty junior from Harmony Grove-Haskell? We know her but had not heard anything about her being out. I will have to check on this. 

XFalkonz

Harmony Grove-Haskell has all of their players and they are healthy and very talented

Pvile007

My guess is that they are talking about the right handed senior and I believe she is healthy and throwing as good as ever. No doubt the team to beat in our conference.

HorseFeathers

Bismarck
Episcopal Collegiate
Glen Rose
Harmony Grove‐Haskell
Jessieville
Mayflower
Perryville

Centerpoint
Cossatot River
Fouke
Genoa Central
Horatio
Prescott

Have they changed the name of Benton Harmony Grove?

LowerAR

Quote from: HF on March 16, 2015, 10:40:56 pm
Bismarck
Episcopal Collegiate
Glen Rose
Harmony Grove‐Haskell
Jessieville
Mayflower
Perryville

Centerpoint
Cossatot River
Fouke
Genoa Central
Horatio
Prescott

Have they changed the name of Benton Harmony Grove?

I think the name is Harmony Grove, the Benton or Haskell is just to differentiate between them and Harmony Grove just outside Camden. The school is in the town of Haskell not Benton; I always figured that they called it Benton Harmony Grove because very few know where Haskell is. Growing up in that area, when I saw that Haskell had been added to the name I recognized that is a better way to label the school. If some one from there will tell us how they wish to be called, it will be good with me.   

HorseFeathers

oh i was just curious cause i.ve always seen it as bhg

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas