• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle Bulldogs

Started by Pit Bull, May 01, 2016, 07:41:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

We are returning a strong group at the pound, Bulldogs should be extra loaded with talent....

Wildman5

Would like to see Earle and hector. I think that would be a good game

Cheek

I thought Earle lost a lot of Srs off last years team.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Cheek on May 01, 2016, 10:47:39 am

About 7 seniors, the junior class was the bulk of the team but we are adding in a undefeated group of about 19 sophomores that will contribute... Most importantly is that they are football minded first which is rare for a BBall school, it should be a great season...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Why even talk about earle? We know that they will just give up, then claim they don't care about football, because they are a basketball school.

mr.gametime

Read an article about how...the Razorbacks are high on the QB yall have...they said when he goes to camp this summer  they won't him to work out at...QB...WR...and DB.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mr.gametime on May 01, 2016, 06:41:30 pm
Read an article about how...the Razorbacks are high on the QB yall have...they said when he goes to camp this summer  they won't him to work out at...QB...WR...and DB.

Yea, I think that he's excited about the possibility of playing in the SEC...

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on May 01, 2016, 05:03:14 pm
Why even talk about earle? We know that they will just give up, then claim they don't care about football, because they are a basketball school.

No trash talk from us this season Birdman, we come to destroy...

bdubyab60

They should win conference for sure

OB11

What is Earle's schedule for the upcoming season? 

Dogg

Helena-West Helena
Rivercrest
Mountain View
This is the non conference schedule

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Cheek on May 01, 2016, 10:47:39 am
they get what they need from west Memphis.

nightowl

Quote from: Oldman on May 03, 2016, 02:51:06 pm
what that supposed to mean  ? We have school choice like everyone else in Arkansas

Pit Bull

West Memphis is an academy now, they aren't losing any athletes these days. This group at Earle has been together since PeeWee were they won the NEA Youth Football League in dominate fashion for 2 consecutive seasons, check the books Older Gentleman from McGehee...

Dogg

Open week 2 Crest picked up Valley View

OB11

Quote from: Dogg on May 04, 2016, 07:34:10 am

That's what I heard.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Pit Bull on May 01, 2016, 10:58:13 pm
Yea, I think that he's excited about the possibility of playing in the SEC...
Quote from: mr.gametime on May 01, 2016, 06:41:30 pm

He def will not be playing DB.  Not fast or quick enough.   6'3 or 6'4 depends on whoever you ask and 225..    Best shot will be QB or TE..  And they already have 2 offers out to qb's in his class..

mr.gametime

Maybe could play linebacker......

Dogg

He will definitely play linebacker this season for the Doggs

Pit Bull

May 06, 2016, 05:20:22 am #19 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 11:20:06 am by Pit Bull
Quote from: Dogg on May 04, 2016, 07:34:10 am

ISU7, why is the Patch running away, we've been doing this for over 13 years... What could Valley View possibly show you guys?

Donnie Jamon

2018 G.B. the all american qb, just got his 1st offer and from Arkansas State. Many more to come

mr.gametime

Congratulations...many more will follow

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on May 13, 2016, 02:16:08 pm
2018 G.B. the all american qb, just got his 1st offer and from Arkansas State. Many more to come

A good kid and one heck of a Chess player...

Hornet4ever

+1

If you aren't good enough to start at West Memphis, come to Earle. You'll be a stud there.

Dogg

Bohannon has been in Earle since first grade.  I challenge you to name one WM student athlete Earle has on its roster last year or any year prior.

mtindian42

Congrats to GB on his offer

bdubyab60

Doubt if he is Hog or a Redwolf when he signs.

Donnie Jamon

He said he has always been a hog fan and will attend the camp this summer.  He really likes Coach B.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Dogg on May 15, 2016, 04:40:15 pm
Bohannon has been in Earle since first grade.  I challenge you to name one WM student athlete Earle has on its roster last year or any year prior.

Its probably a mistake..that somebody seen...i know theres one recruiting website for basketball..that has him being from West Memphis

Pit Bull

Quote from: Hornet4ever on May 15, 2016, 12:51:32 pm
+1

If you aren't good enough to start at West Memphis, come to Earle. You'll be a stud there.

Sounds like someone is just MADD, Bohanna has been dangerous on the grind iron for Earle since peewee football, all his peers know him well... Aha...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Pit Bull on May 03, 2016, 07:46:03 pm
West Memphis is an academy now, they aren't losing any athletes these days. This group at Earle has been together since PeeWee were they won the NEA Youth Football League in dominate fashion for 2 consecutive seasons, check the books Older Gentleman from McGehee...
just seeing if you were paying attention, lol.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mr.gametime on May 16, 2016, 11:34:15 am
Its probably a mistake..that somebody seen...i know theres one recruiting website for basketball..that has him being from West Memphis

Father lives in Earle...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Pit Bull on May 16, 2016, 02:20:06 pm
Sounds like someone is just MADD, Bohanna has been dangerous on the grind iron for Earle since peewee football, all his peers know him well... Aha...

No? I'm not mad. Earle lost in the 1st round last season dude. I've never even seen Earles football team play. I was just giving you guys a hard time. Even though what I said is probably true. If you can't start at West Memphis why not go to Earle where you can play and be a stand out.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Hornet4ever on May 16, 2016, 03:23:50 pm
No? I'm not mad. Earle lost in the 1st round last season dude. I've never even seen Earles football team play. I was just giving you guys a hard time. Even though what I said is probably true. If you can't start at West Memphis why not go to Earle where you can play and be a stand out.

It happens all the time..back in bartons glory years..they had players from Helena/West Helena...playing for there team.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mr.gametime on May 16, 2016, 03:37:33 pm
It happens all the time..back in bartons glory years..they had players from Helena/West Helena...playing for there team.

Let's see here:

McGehee pulls from all entire Desha County if a kid wants to play football
Junction City pulls from El Dorado
England pulls kids from Little Rock, North Little Rock
Barton pulls from Helena
EPC gets kids from Nettelton and Jonesboro and so does Bay
Mark Tree gets Turrell kids, Truman kids and any others on the school borders
Rison get kids from Pine Bluff, Sheridan
Bearden gets Fordyce and Camden kids,
Harmony Grove pulls in the City of Camden and surrounding areas
Mayflower pull kids from Conway and Marmelle
Conway Christian has an entire City of 60-70 thousand to pull kids
PA and Schools in Little Rock don't even have this conversation because there is no end to stacking non-residential talent..
The list goes on and on, if a kid is within driving distance or has relatives in smaller towns they can go and play in those schools. Only an idiot thinks this conversation is relevant and that it's not happening in their town...

Head Lion

Quote from: Pit Bull on May 16, 2016, 04:23:16 pm
Let's see here:

Barton pulls from Helena
PA and Schools in Little Rock don't even have this conversation because there is no end to stacking non-residential talent..
The list goes on and on, if a kid is within driving distance or has relatives in smaller towns they can go and play in those schools. Only an idiot thinks this conversation is relevant and that it's not happening in their town...
Pit speaks the truth about these kids, I have been around the NEA youth league for years and they are all the kids that were some dang tough pee wee squads.

Pit Bull

Notice I didn't mention the Bayou Dragons cause that's none of my business....

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Pit Bull on May 16, 2016, 04:23:16 pm
Let's see here:

Barton pulls from Helena
Dumas is in Desha county and is a 4a school 15 minutes from mcgehee.

Pit Bull

Yea but guess who is "8 Time State Football Champs?" A kid with good potential and options will go to the Owls over Dumas any day...

Donnie Jamon

We have had double the amount of kids from Rivercrest than those 2 schools just mentioned.  I just wish the elite kids from Rivercrest would be the ones coming to us. 

mr.gametime

McCrory is starting to pull kids from Augusta...not sure of any of them play sports ..i think its mostly for academics...but i know last year they had a good number of kids from Augusta going to school in McCrory especially in the lower grades

Bigditchlion

Thanks for putting England in the conversation but I'm not real sure it applies

bdubyab60

Just about everyone has some kind of transfer or move in that helps out these days. No since in saying otherwise. No one is really enforcing the rules as they are written anyway.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Bigditchlion on May 18, 2016, 04:00:25 pm
Thanks for putting England in the conversation but I'm not real sure it applies

Why sure it does...

mr.gametime

Sounds like Bohannon is going to have a busy summer..he plans to attend Camps at ..                                Ole Miss...Mississippi state
Auburn...Arkansas...Memphis..and Alabama.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mr.gametime on June 01, 2016, 12:27:57 pm
Sounds like Bohannon is going to have a busy summer..he plans to attend Camps at ..                                Ole Miss...Mississippi state
Auburn...Arkansas...Memphis..and Alabama.

Yea he receive QB MVP honors at White Haven, Memphis High School Camp a few weeks back. A associate of mine told me that he would be among the best QBs in the city if he played over there... I hope that he has a great summer getting better...

mr.gametime

Quote from: Pit Bull on June 01, 2016, 03:13:14 pm
Yea he receive QB MVP honors at White Haven, Memphis High School Camp a few weeks back. A associate of mine told me that he would be among the best QBs in the city if he played over there... I hope that he has a great summer getting better...

Is he going to do any work at linebacker this summer or is he working at QB at all the camps

Pit Bull

I'm sure that he will work as required over the summer, whatever his best chance to go to the next level will be the focus...

Hornet4ever

Tell him to go to Arkansas. We need a Dak Prescott

mr.gametime

That would be nice...but the 2018 in state class is going be loaded with good QBs ...probably the best class as far as QBs go that the State Of Arkansas has had in a while..
The Qb from greenwood already has multiple D1 offers from Penn State, North Carolina, UclA,Texas A&M,Kentucky and Arkansas......The QB from Ashdown has offers from Louisiana Tech,Arkansas State, Louisiana-Monroe for football and Arkansas for Baseball....The Qb from Pulaski Academy should start getting offers after the summer got D1 schools recruiting him...then of course you have Bohannon from Earle with an offer from Arkansas state...i think if the hogs offer him it will be for linebacker or T.E

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas