• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory Rogo/Campbell

Started by mr.gametime, April 07, 2016, 10:39:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Kaigen Rogo of McCrory has signed to play football for coffeyville Jr college in Kansas ..and Cade Campbell has signed to play baseball for harding university.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: mr.gametime on April 07, 2016, 10:39:23 am
Kaigen Rogo of McCrory has signed to play football for coffeyville Jr college in Kansas ..and Cade Campbell has signed to play baseball for harding university.
Congratulations young fellas!

Maybe we will see Rogo in a Hog uniform in a couple years? 

FD4

I would rather see him in Purple and White at Kansas State.  Better Coach!

WPWells

Quote from: FD4 on April 11, 2016, 03:47:48 pm

Please tell me this was a joke

big E

That had to be a joke remember the liberty bowl?

BigLion10

Or the cotton bowl a few years ago when Klein was gonna run all over us

Ventman

Congrats and good luck to these young men.

mtindian42

mtindian42

Hornet4ever

Quote from: FD4 on April 11, 2016, 03:47:48 pm

😂😂😂

curtain caller

Best wishes for a productive future for them both!!!

FD4

OK Fred and Big E, no joke, Bill Snyder is simply a better coach than Bret.  K State does more with less than the U of A has ever done since joining the SEC.  So just look it up after you ask yourself this one question, How many times has the U of A won the SEC in Football since joining and I am pretty sure you get ZERO.  I like the Hogs as much as anyone and yes I admit KSU is 0 for 2 vs the Hogs of late.  But, Arkansas has more scholarship players and does not have to compete in the general area with the likes of Texas, Oklahoma, Nebaska, Oklahoma State and Colorado for their players.  Besides, if you only knew the history of KSU and the Bill Snyder era's, (was called out of retirement) you would have a lot more respect for Bill and the Wildcats.  Just simply look it up.  Nuff said. Rogo did super well and I wish the young man the best of luck in the future.  After all, its more about an education than a game.

WPWells

Quote from: FD4 on April 18, 2016, 03:12:43 pm
OK Fred and Big E, no joke, Bill Snyder is simply a better coach than Bret.  K State does more with less than the U of A has ever done since joining the SEC.  So just look it up after you ask yourself this one question, How many times has the U of A won the SEC in Football since joining and I am pretty sure you get ZERO.  I like the Hogs as much as anyone and yes I admit KSU is 0 for 2 vs the Hogs of late.  But, Arkansas has more scholarship players and does not have to compete in the general area with the likes of Texas, Oklahoma, Nebaska, Oklahoma State and Colorado for their players.  Besides, if you only knew the history of KSU and the Bill Snyder era's, (was called out of retirement) you would have a lot more respect for Bill and the Wildcats.  Just simply look it up.  Nuff said. Rogo did super well and I wish the young man the best of luck in the future.  After all, its more about an education than a game.

How many times would K-State have won the SEC in that time frame? Nuff said

big E

It's kinda hard to win the SEC when the National champion or the Runner up  comes out of it every year. Don't get me wrong Snyder is a good coach. But he wouldn't win nearly as much in the SEC. Example the liberty bowl or did you not watch that beatdown.

FD4

yep, watched, Cotton and Last year, but like I commented, it had a lot to do with talent vs talent. Arkansas has a better attraction than KSU for scholarship players. But, I will back what my brother says all day long.  You put anybody in the SEC, (USC, Oregon, Florida St., Penn St., and so on and your lucky to win 9 or 10 games.  Its just that tough.  But, you take what is left of the Big 12, and your a little more even.  Consider what Mizzu and A&M did upon arrival.  Earned their keep.  Appreciate your loyalty to the Hogs and the SEC Big E. It's just for me, when you know the kind of man Bill is and how he came to be the Head Coach at KSU, and what they were prior to his arrival and then what happened after he retired, it's like a perfect story.  Like Tyler Locket said, what Bill has his guys do in college, makes them ready for the League when they get there, unlike many of the other D1 schools.  As for Collin Klien, still is tied with Ricky Williams for rushing TD's record in the Big 12, as a Quarter Back.  His story if you could get some history on it is better than the storied Tim Tebow.  Where you from E?

big E

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas