• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton

Started by BigBrother, March 14, 2016, 03:33:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBrother

JC invited Hampton, who came, to two weight meets earlier this year. JC invited Hampton to a third one and they can't make it. Guess why? They are hosting their own meet the same day but failed to invite JC. Guess when you quit on a whole football season quitting and running from competition becomes habit.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: BigBrother on March 14, 2016, 03:33:28 pm
JC invited Hampton, who came, to two weight meets earlier this year. JC invited Hampton to a third one and they can't make it. Guess why? They are hosting their own meet the same day but failed to invite JC. Guess when you quit on a whole football season quitting and running from competition becomes habit.

Or there was a conflict on schedules. Quick to decide the factor huh? Lol..

beach bum

Quote from: BigBrother on March 14, 2016, 03:33:28 pm

Get it straight now. Hampton was too busy taking on real competition with Warren   ..... I heard they said JC just wasn't cutting it anymore after the first two meets  8)

BigBrother

Well JC beat Hampton by 400 pounds plus so I guess your right. . what's it been 3 or 4 years since hampton won a senior male sporting event so good luck.

THA TRUTH

Very low move but what can u expect from a bottom tier program

minerjack

Wouldn't you think if JC invited them and Hampton had a meet the same day, they would already know JC couldn't come?  So what's the point in "inviting" if you already know someone can't go?  Unless you JC folk just like flattering yourselves.

JC Guy

Quote from: minerjack2212 on March 26, 2016, 11:55:48 am
Wouldn't you think if JC invited them and Hampton had a meet the same day, they would already know JC couldn't come?  So what's the point in "inviting" if you already know someone can't go?  Unless you JC folk just like flattering yourselves.
Well I thought that was common knowledge! Well if you read what everyone types about us!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas