• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

non conference games 2016

Started by heavyhittaz_7, December 17, 2015, 04:32:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

Are there any teams picking up new oppents on the schedule for 2016 Non conference play?

02cat

Hector picked up Paris, dropping Marshall and I believe we will also still be playing Bearden

heavyhittaz_7

BigLion10

Hornet4ever

Hackett is playing Pocola (OK) week 1 next year. I think we are taking a bye week for week 10 next season.

heavyhittaz_7

Hermits drop Lafayette county and pick up lake village also got fouke and drew central in non conference play. Just glad we got a full 10 games in line for next year only had eight games total this year including the playoff game.

jsky14

Rumor is England will play Junction City.  Just telling what I heard.

heavyhittaz_7

I've heard that too. Didn't know how much truth it was to that tho.

groundgame

JC Westside is playing Woodlawn week 1

Hornet4ever

BigLion10

I'm hearing England will play Parkview, Junction, and Episcopal in non conference

WPWells

Ventman

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 18, 2015, 05:28:20 pm
I'm hearing England will play Parkview, Junction, and Episcopal in non conference
Man that is a tough non-conference schedule right there!

beach bum

Quote from: 02cat on December 17, 2015, 04:39:15 pm
Hector picked up Paris, dropping Marshall and I believe we will also still be playing Bearden

That Paris game will be a good one.... kudos to both schools for slating that one!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 18, 2015, 05:28:20 pm

Episcopal loses their big guns in Freeman and robinson, not sure they'll be much of a challenge for england. J.c and Parkview though will help expose issues that need fixed

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on December 17, 2015, 05:46:09 pm
Hermits drop Lafayette county and pick up lake village also got fouke and drew central in non conference play. Just glad we got a full 10 games in line for next year only had eight games total this year including the playoff game.
glad to hear that for the hermits

MondayMorningQB

Quote from: groundgame on December 18, 2015, 10:58:09 am
JC Westside is playing Woodlawn week 1
That's a long way to go for a non-conference game so early in the year. Probably will be a fairly evenly matched game, though.

Ventman

I think Carlisle will play Lonoke in 16.

BigLion10

Heard from a lot of the players and some coaches that England will play Earle, Danville, and Junction in 2016 no conference

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 04, 2016, 04:52:33 pm
Heard from a lot of the players and some coaches that England will play Earle, Danville, and Junction in 2016 no conference

That's a heckuva nonconf schedule...kudos to England for that...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on January 04, 2016, 05:03:04 pm

Hootens will still pick magnet cove to win 😂😂

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on January 04, 2016, 05:53:58 pm

So long as they pick against hector when we play all of them I'll be okay with their picks next year haha

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on January 04, 2016, 06:19:04 pm

So long as they pick against hector when we play all of them I'll be okay with their picks next year haha

No your friend is Lanny. He picked against you first two rounds this past playoffs and you guys won! You need him to pick against you every week.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on January 04, 2016, 07:41:34 pm
Quote from: HF on January 04, 2016, 06:19:04 pm

No your friend is Lanny. He picked against you first two rounds this past playoffs and you guys won! You need him to pick against you every week.

Just remember from the famous words of Lanny over the PC and Hector game. "Parkers Chapel plays big boy football, I'll take PC in this one."

young_gun

Danville drops to the 4-2A with only 2 open weeks due to a 9 team conference. They dropped the judges cup and will play rival Two Rivers week 1 and they drew a week 10 open and will play Augusta. 

#72 Bearden Bear

Heard Bearden has JC, Hector and Gurdon in the first three weeks. Hate to see how next year ends up. Hampton should be back on the schedule too. I'm saying they might win 2 games.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on February 09, 2016, 08:24:25 am
Heard Bearden has JC, Hector and Gurdon in the first three weeks. Hate to see how next year ends up. Hampton should be back on the schedule too. I'm saying they might win 2 games.

Really expect it to be that bad next year?

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: HF on February 09, 2016, 09:05:54 am

I honestly do. They lose 6 from last year, and most of them played offense (3 linemen and 2 rcvr's). Best player coming back is a linebacker. They'll probably beat Woodlawn and Hampton.

jbtiger73

Brinkley opens up at home with Subiaco Academy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 09, 2016, 02:14:28 pm
Brinkley opens up at home with Subiaco Academy

Ok...what's with Brinkley and west arkansas? I'm just curious cause that just seems odd to me? Especially getting a 4a school to make that trip across the state

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on February 09, 2016, 01:36:32 pm
Quote from: HF on February 09, 2016, 09:05:54 am

I honestly do. They lose 6 from last year, and most of them played offense (3 linemen and 2 rcvr's). Best player coming back is a linebacker. They'll probably beat Woodlawn and Hampton.

10th graders were not happy coming from a highly successful Jr. High record, to the the debacle of this past year and has vowed to rite the ship. Bearden #'s look better, but they will have to find a RB that wants to run. Hearing they may be loosing a good WR by transfer.

jbtiger73

Its a home and home series. Just like with wyc

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 10, 2016, 09:20:38 am
Its a home and home series. Just like with wyc

I was just wondering if someone at Brinkley had a connection to the area.

jbtiger73

Not really. Our head coach is from Vilonia. And our assistants are from either south or eastern Arkansas

mrkingark

Cross County has 2 new opponents:
Week 1 Harrisburg (keep every year)
Week 2 @ Barton
Week3 @ Batesville Southside

HorseFeathers

Seen a bit of hectors schedule
Open with marshall
Play Paris in week 3

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle has Lonoke and Dewitt

tmycjy

Wynne high school got

Marion home
Maumelle there I think
Beebe home I think

JackofallTrades

Mineral Springs: Fouke Away Strong @ Home Centerpoint Away

bigworm

OK. England has Hamburg week 1, JC in week 2 (if they will hurry up and sign the cotton pickin contract), and Episcopal week 3.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bigworm on March 10, 2016, 10:51:52 pm
OK. England has Hamburg week 1, JC in week 2 (if they will hurry up and sign the cotton pickin contract), and Episcopal week 3.

So the school that always says they can't find anyone to play for non-conf is dragging their feet on agreeing to play a team..

Pat Swilling

Quote from: JackofallTrades on March 10, 2016, 10:00:11 pm
Mineral Springs: Fouke Away Strong @ Home Centerpoint Away
Hornets should come out of that 2-1

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on March 11, 2016, 09:14:54 am
So the school that always says they can't find anyone to play for non-conf is dragging their feet on agreeing to play a team..

You must have forgotten that they are 3A, they are big dogs, to good to play a lowly 2A team. Lol

JC Guy

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 11, 2016, 09:21:12 am
You must have forgotten that they are 3A, they are big dogs, to good to play a lowly 2A team. Lol
Pump your brakes boys.

bigworm

no offense intended from me. just saying its not in stone yet on our week 2. after playing hamburg week 1 it wont bother me a bit to have a cupcake rather than JC.

Ventman

Hamburg and then JC. That's a tough couple of weeks.

BigLion10

Hector week 4 I believe too vent

Bigditchlion

Thought mountain pine would basically be hectors spot.

Ventman

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 14, 2016, 03:15:02 pm
Hector week 4 I believe too vent
Come playoff time those Lions should be ready with that schedule!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas