• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Points System

Started by JimRat, January 30, 2016, 11:21:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JimRat

Thought I could find an explanation on how the point system works....but nope! Any help....

AT

Quote from: JimRat on January 30, 2016, 11:21:38 am
Thought I could find an explanation on how the point system works....but nope! Any help....

There isn't a points system anymore if you are talking about the combined 7A/6A.

In the two mixed 7A/6A conferences (East and Central), only games against opponents in your same classification count towards the postseason.

For instance, in the 7A/6A Central, Alma's games against Siloam Springs, Russellville, and Greenwood matter in terms of making the postseason and seeding. (top 3 of 4 make the playoffs)

AT

Now if you are talking about tiebreaker points, a team gets up to 10 tiebreaker points per win based off margin of victory. Any margin of victory above 10 goes down as 10 tiebreaker points.

JimRat

Thanks for the info....simple enough but for some reason I couldn't figure it out!!! ??? ::)

PatFan

Quote from: Almatrackster on January 30, 2016, 11:29:18 am
Now if you are talking about tiebreaker points, a team gets up to 10 tiebreaker points per win based off margin of victory. Any margin of victory above 10 goes down as 10 tiebreaker points.

It's not 13 anymore?

AT

Quote from: PatFan on February 02, 2016, 03:11:20 pm
Quote from: Almatrackster on January 30, 2016, 11:29:18 am

It's not 13 anymore?

13 for football.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas