• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2a top ten

Started by fearlessleader, April 13, 2014, 12:37:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fearlessleader

baseballnthesouth

Somebody give it a shot.....

Rip Rope

Not in order: Woodlawn, McCrory, hazen, Palestine, Parker's chapel, junction city, dierks, st joes, and I don't know who else.

JDoc2011

Quote from: Rip Rope on April 14, 2014, 07:09:12 am
Not in order: Woodlawn, McCrory, hazen, Palestine, Parker's chapel, junction city, dierks, st joes, and I don't know who else.

Hilarious!

big E

I would think it would go something close to this.

1. Parkers chapel
2. Woodlawn
3. Mccrory
4. Pw
5. Hazen
6. St.Joes
7. Hector
8. Riverside
9. Junction city
10. Walnut ridge/marked tree
6. Magnet cove
7. Dierks

big E

Oops stupid phone

1. Pc
2. Woodlawn
3. Mccrory
4. Pw
5. Hazen
6. Dierks
7. Magnet cove
8. St. Joes
9. Hector
10. Riverside

fearlessleader

That's what I was thinking

mcnewfamily

Quote from: JDoc2011 on April 14, 2014, 09:20:24 am
Quote from: Rip Rope on April 14, 2014, 07:09:12 am

Hilarious!
why is it hilarious? rip gave his opioion and said not in order. what did you put.  mine would be about the same as big e's.

fearlessleader

I wouldn't have st. Joes in it

big E

St.joes will probably win there conference and Regional why would they not be in it?

nickspicks159

Quote from: fearlessleader on April 14, 2014, 10:23:07 pm
Why do you start the Question and then disagree with peoples thoughts? I thought you asked a question? Give people a chance to voice their opinion. Everybody has one they just aren't the same.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: nickspicks159 on April 15, 2014, 02:38:40 pm
Quote from: fearlessleader on April 14, 2014, 10:23:07 pm
Why do you start the Question and then disagree with peoples thoughts? I thought you asked a question? Give people a chance to voice their opinion. Everybody has one they just aren't the same.

....Is it wrong of me to point out that he questions St Joe being ranked, but not Hector...When St Joes beat Hector 5-0 in their only game thus far?

fearlessleader

Just when I saw st. Joes play I wasn't impressed that's all I'm saying

doubled

Cedar Ridge beat Walnut ridge to day 7 to 3. I guess cr can play baseball too.

Wolfman34

Quote from: doubled on April 15, 2014, 08:01:40 pm

WR must not be that good this year. CR is not very good either.

doubled

U have to remember CR Is 3 weeks behind because they've been busy winning state in basketball. Starting to warm up in baseball now.

big E

Goin to be hard for Cedar ridge to make it out of there region

BoxNOne

1. Parker's Chapel
2. Woodlawn
3. Palestine Wheatley
4. Hazen
5. Magnet Cove
6. McCrory
7. Dierks
8. St. Joeseph's
9. Junction City
10. Hector

thabeast428

May change a lil since JC beat Woodlawn 2-1 today

big E

Mccrory at pw next tuesday should be good.

doubled

McCrory got beat by Walnut Ridge today!

olemissjacket99

Quote from: big E on April 17, 2014, 08:30:03 pm
Mccrory at pw next tuesday should be good.

Seen both play. Ought to be a dandy!

big E

Sometimes at this point in the season it takes a loss to get the kids back in focus.

Rip Rope

McCrory beat themselves on defense. It's a wake up call.

doubled

McCrory must not be as good as everyone thought if WR beat them.

2asportsfan

If you read the above post, McCrory beat themselves. It's a wake up call and also their Ace couldn't hit the quarter size strike zone.  I see them winning state ;D

big E

All roads lead to parkers chapel.Thats the team to beat.

big E

And if yall win yalls region or finish 4th you will see them before baum.

CathywithaC

Quote from: big E on April 21, 2014, 12:36:33 pm
And if yall win yalls region or finish 4th you will see them before baum.
PC has an ace too, so we'll see.

Catfan89

Quote from: Wolfman34 on April 15, 2014, 08:10:32 pm
Quote from: doubled on April 15, 2014, 08:01:40 pm

WR must not be that good this year. CR is not very good either.
WR played a horrible game that day. Errors killed us that day and pop ups couldn't be caught. Took 6 innings to start hitting the ball..

Donnie Jamon

EPC beat Mccrory 12-11

Rip Rope

brown2010

mcc gives epc a win and beat pw with #4 pitcher

doubled

CR pitching shut down WR hitters and CR plays great Defense. WR did have a few errors and that always hurts. WR is still a super team just look what they did to McCrory and MT.

HorseFeathers

Hector is on a 3 game skid from last week...Lost to CSJ 0-5, Dardanelle 1-14, Bigelow 4-6...

Rip Rope

McCrory only lost to WR because of errors.

searkhogfan

Quote from: Rip Rope on April 23, 2014, 08:28:36 am

Exact same way Woodlawn lost to PC & JC.  But you know what,  it's still a LOSS.

CathywithaC

Quote from: searkhogfan on April 23, 2014, 03:00:29 pm
Quote from: Rip Rope on April 23, 2014, 08:28:36 am

Exact same way Woodlawn lost to PC & JC.  But you know what,  it's still a LOSS.
Error-free baseball and good pitching are usually the key to championships.

baseballnthesouth

Woodlawn and PC made about the same amount of errors so that was a push. Hit the ball when you need to, Wins ballgames....

searkhogfan

I was responding to his excuse for McCrory losing.  It was meant to be Sarcastic.  But Woodlawn did drop the 3rd out in the 7th. Lol

And Woodlawn has played at Baum 5 times.  Winning 3 of them. They know what it takes to win championships. 

baseballnthesouth

Seark you are right about the 3rd out but PCs coach got the tying run thrown out at the plate with one out before that error was made.I know you were being sarcastic.... My point was if you hit the ball when you need to you win ball games....now are you starting to make excuses. No one is questioning Woodlawn program... Did not mean to ruffle your feathers...

searkhogfan

My feathers aren't ruffled in the slightest.  And everyone has excuses.  Like yours for the reasons PC didn't win without the Woodlawn error.  I'm sure Cathy knew I wasn't ruffled.  She prolly knows me as a poster on here better than anyone.  Woodlawn & PC have had some classic battles. And are surely to have many more. They'll prolly meet a couple more times this season.

baseballnthesouth

Again my point is without excuses if you HIT the ball when you need to good things will happen.....

Rip Rope

It wasn't an excuse. It was a reply to doubled who used errors as an excuse. I was trying to make a point to him that it's still a loss.

searkhogfan

Quote from: baseballnthesouth on April 23, 2014, 08:57:04 pm
Again my point is without excuses if you HIT the ball when you need to good things will happen.....

We're making the same Argument. I made the earlier post with the intent of being Jokingly Sarcastic. Everyone knows you don't give good teams extra chances.

CathywithaC

Quote from: searkhogfan on April 23, 2014, 08:31:50 pm
My feathers aren't ruffled in the slightest.  And everyone has excuses.  Like yours for the reasons PC didn't win without the Woodlawn error.  I'm sure Cathy knew I wasn't ruffled.  She prolly knows me as a poster on here better than anyone.  Woodlawn & PC have had some classic battles. And are surely to have many more. They'll prolly meet a couple more times this season.
You're right.  My comment was meant to apply to all sports actually.  PC and Woodlawn have a mutual respect for each other's programs.  Both schools' baseball accomplishments speak for themselves.  If PC can't win it all, hope Woodlawn or JC does.

JAGS60

Quote from: searkhogfan on April 23, 2014, 06:42:20 pm
I was responding to his excuse for McCrory losing.  It was meant to be Sarcastic.  But Woodlawn did drop the 3rd out in the 7th. Lol

And Woodlawn has played at Baum 5 times.  Winning 3 of them. They know what it takes to win championships.
McCrory has played there twice and beat Woodlawn.

searkhogfan

And lost to Woodlawn. 

Rip Rope

McCrory is a good ball club.

searkhogfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas