• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy preseason picks for 2018 season

Started by tmycjy, July 17, 2018, 08:37:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Good evening lady and gentleman and welcome to tmycjy pick first thing first want to thanks some people first I want to thanks anyone that works on fearless Friday web site with out this web site I would not be able to do these pick 2ed I would like to thanks all coaches and players with out them I would not have any game to pick 3rd people is all fan who read my post with out u I would just be doing this for my shelf or I may would have give this up a lot time ago for those fan I thanks u now  first thing I'm going to do is my coaches poll by how I predict my score I can fine out how everyone will do in conference play

East.                        Central.                       South.                    West.   
1 Batesvillle.            1 Pulaski academy        1 LR McClellan.       1. Morrrilton
2. Wynne.               2 LR Christian.              2.Texarkana.          2 Greenbrier
3 Nettleton.             3 LR Parkview.             3 HS Lakeside.        3 Harrison
4 Valley View.         4 Watson Chapel.          4 Camden.              4 Alma
5 Blytheville.           5 Beebe.                      5 Magnolia.             5 Clarksvillle
6 Forrest City.          6 Maumelle.                6 DeQueen.             6 Farmington
7 Paragould.            7 White Hall.               7 Hot Springs.         7 Vilonia
8 Green County tech. 8 LR Fair.                   8 Hope.                  8 Huntsville

That my coach poll next will be my overall 5A poll

1. Pulaski Academy
2. LR Christian
3 Morrilton
4 Batesville
5 LR McClellan
6 Texarkana
7 LR Parkview
8 Wynne
9 Greenbrier
10 Nettleton
11 Harrison
12 HS Lakeside
13 Watson Chapel
14 Valley View
15 Alma
16 Camden
17 Magnolia
18 Beebe
19 Clarksville
20 Blytheville
21 Forrest city
22 Maumelle
23 Dequeen
24 Farmington
25 White Hall
26 Vilonia
27 Paragould
28 Hot springs
29 Huntsville
30 Green County tech
31 Hope
32 LR Fair

This is my over all poll so good luck on the season for everyone and reamber the season start a week sooner do to 0 week and I will be doing 0 week I'm going to put it down as 0 week when we get there so good luck to all team and hope your team proves me wrong

RCWarrior2020

TMYCJY it looks like based on your posts from the past your are a big Wynne guy -but you are ranikng LRCA too high here and Wynne too low.  LRCA will struggle more offensively this year and Wynne will reload.  I expect the two to be much closer at year end. Both top ten. But neither top 5.

PA Dad

You have proved your proficiency in your picks and I always hesitate to disagree with you. But, I think this is the year that PA gets dethroned.  They just lose too much.

But, I agree that PA should be number 1 until a 5A team beats them.

JessieP

Quote from: PA Dad on July 22, 2018, 10:50:18 pm
You have proved your proficiency in your picks and I always hesitate to disagree with you. But, I think this is the year that PA gets dethroned.  They just lose too much.

But, I agree that PA should be number 1 until a 5A team beats them.

You and me both. I used to try to mix it up with tmycjy on picks, I got slapped around pretty good so not I just bow and say ok. Full disclosure, I got this info 3rd hand so massive grain of salt. I was told that at the recent Shootout of the South, a 7 on 7 tournament that PA had won like 8 of the last 10 years, PA not only didn't win they looked pretty average. I am full aware they lost a ton and are breaking in a new qb. However Hatcher won the SOTS as a sophomore. I don't put a lot of credence in 7 on 7's. They are to football what flossing is to oral surgery. This season may be business as usual or a case of what goes up, must come down. Was anyone there? Did they get beat pretty bad?

PA Bruin Fan

True, PA lost the SOTS, but their top receiver has been forced to sit out all summer with a hand injury.  I've seen progress with this less experienced receiving core ever since at each team or 7/7 camp.  PA lost a lot of starters, but the biggest loss and unknown was the great QB.  They are replacing a QB with experience and an incredible desire to win with a QB that's much faster and has a better arm.  There is no question PA should start #1.  I think we will know a lot more after game 1 at Sprigdale HB. 

Rocket23

LRCA lost a couple returning starters on OL due to career-Ending injuries and have no depth there.  They will still be good, but not great.

Bratcher will give PA a bonafide running threat at QB. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas