• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Open letter to the Wynne Lady Jackets

Started by wynneaholic©, May 12, 2006, 10:18:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wynneaholic©

I know from talking to several of you that you frequent this board quite often, but rarely post (which may be a good thing).  I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for a very exciting season.  I know right now your hearts are hurt and your upset about not going to Fayetteville, but I want each and every one of you to take this feeling right now and tuck it away somewhere for next year and when you hit the field next year for every game, I want you to remember how you feel now and ignite that fire within to not feel this way again.  To our only senior, I want to congratulate you on a splendid high school career, and congrats on your scholarship to play volleyball @ Williams Baptist.  You have 2 parents who want nothing but the best for you, and they have proved that.  To all of the juniors, well your a big bunch and now it is time to step up and be the leaders next year (as you were this year) and take this team to lady back field.  To the sophomores, 2 years into the program and it is time to step it up 1 more notch and become pillars for this team.  To the freshmen, you have a year under your belts so lets see what your sophomore year will bring to enhance the caliber of play on this team.  To the coaches, Coach Stepp I have seen you laugh, I have seen you cry, I have seen you pat em' on the backs, and I have seen you crawl their case, but in all things you were a good role model coach and led them with all you had.  Coach Bailey, I was so thrilled to see your enthusiasm on the field in practice and in games.  It was a breath of fresh air to see an asst coach actually coach and not stand like a statue, hope you stick around for a while!!  To the parents, your a tight knit group who were there on the road as well as at home, always cheering the girls on, Thank you!!  to the fans, thanks for being there for the girls, we always appreciated it as parents to see so many at the ball fields.  To Lendell and KWYN, thanks for broadcasting our games and being such an important part of the game.  Until next year I hope summer ball is a hoot, and we all come back next year re-energized and ready to go to Fayetteville for "our" championship!!  John

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas