• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-7 Basketball thoughts and predictions

Started by ak58, October 22, 2014, 08:43:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ak58

Early Conference Picks and predictions? Will Blevins Boys and Spring Hill Girls continue to dominate the confernce?
How good will the Mineral Springs boys be?
Are the Foreman girls a legite threat?

hogfan32

Blevins boys and SH girls are in the same boat. They lost some very talented seniors. I think Blevins has already lost this early in the season? might just be a rumor though.

Basketballfan13

I believe Blevins boys have lost to Acorn and Cossatot so far

hogfan32

MSHS FAn

You should probably say the 7-2Awest because junction city's conference is the 7-2A east! Blevins had two kids tear their ACL in the same game a minute apart from each other! I saw them the other night and they still looked pretty solid though!

Hogfan167

Wow, that is some really bad luck for two kids to suffer ACL'S in same game.

hogfan32

SH girls are 4-1.. Lost to Star City in the OBU tournament. still think they can make some noise in the state tournament this year.

MSHS FAn

Spring Hill's girls lost a lot but they also had a pretty solid jr girls team!

hawgfan15

Quote from: MSHS FAn on November 11, 2014, 12:46:23 am
You should probably say the 7-2Awest because junction city's conference is the 7-2A east! Blevins had two kids tear their ACL in the same game a minute apart from each other! I saw them the other night and they still looked pretty solid though!

Yeah both players were starters and probably their 2nd and 3rd best player behind the PG Trevon Reed. They will be lucky to win the conference this year. Just not enough scoring options.

The good news about the 2 players that tore their ACL's is that they are both juniors and will be able to play next season. Tough blow for Blevins.

Yak

Spring Hill girls ought to dominate again. Tradition and program are important keys to success and they seem to have it.

thorntonl

Spring hill doesn't look that good last night. Need to step it up if they want to go far in the state tournament. The lost of coach kidd hurt a lot

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas