• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4A District Tourney

Started by bruuutis, January 21, 2008, 01:47:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bruuutis

Whos going to win it this year, almost all the teams are very close???

#1 Trojan

Peety

Quote from: #1 Trojan on January 21, 2008, 07:08:09 pm
Marianna

Newport, BK, Lonoke, and Marrianna.  gona come down between these 4.  Depends on who shows up to play.  Any of these 4 teams could win on any given night

bruuutis

#1 Trojan

bruuutis

1st of all, u sat tht marianna is gonna win everything at every sport and its getn a lil old even if u aint no good, 2nd, newport and bk i know for sure done beat u and iono bout lonoke

arazorback

so what is everybodys conference record?heber is 4-3 wins over marianna,mountain view, lr luthran,and Stuttgart       losses-bk,lonoke, and south side.  Very up and down Year.

bruuutis

bk losses: lutheran, newport, lonoke, southside,
wins: marianna,heber, mtn.view,stuttgart

#1 Trojan

Quote from: freshmanWR on January 28, 2008, 11:18:57 pm<br />1st of all, u sat tht marianna is gonna win everything at every sport and its getn a lil old even if u aint no good, 2nd, newport and bk i know for sure done beat u and iono bout lonoke<br />
First well see who wins the tournament,Second we beat newport and we beat Lonoke twice

arazorback

heber beat newport tonight, to get the 3 seed. im not sure but i heard we play bk

the_man

#1 Trojan

im not sure but i heard the top 5 seeds look something like this

1.Newport
2.Lonoke
3.BK
4.Marianna
5.Stuttgart

Peety

Quote from: arazorback on February 01, 2008, 10:22:35 pm
heber beat newport tonight, to get the 3 seed. im not sure but i heard we play bk

BK Plays Heber Springs at 7:45.  Newport plays the winner of Lutheran and Mountain View.  Marrianna Plays Southside.  Lonoke plays Stuttgart

Peety

Bald Knob Boys beat Heber last night.  Play Lonoke tonight.

the_man

the_man

what are the matchup for the championship games?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas