• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014-2015 Class A - AAA Jr. Girls

Started by Moonshiner, May 22, 2014, 08:25:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshiner

I realize this might not be the hottest topic, but FF is dead right now.  Just trying to get some discussion going.  Who will have good or potentially good Class A to 3A JH girls teams and/or players next season?

Oldref

Yep the board is pretty dead right now but I bet it gets going soon when everyone starts seeing the teams in summer camps.  As for class A jr girls up north Bay won their conferenc last year starting 4-- 7th graders and a 8th grader and won their last 15 games over some good AA teams along the way. I expect them to be really good with new Coach Braden Watson leading them. Maynard Jr Girls have about all of their players back and they were second in the district last year to Bay.

Mr. Basketball

Izard County went 24-3 with all 8th graders except one ninth grader and won every tournament they were in last year.  They won their last 17 in a row and last loss was a 2 pt. game at Marmaduke.  They had beaten Marmaduke earlier at home.  Their other two losses were at Mountain View and at Valley Springs.

Real deal

Quote from: Mr. Basketball on May 23, 2014, 05:25:31 am
Izard County went 24-3 with all 8th graders except one ninth grader and won every tournament they were in last year.  They won their last 17 in a row and last loss was a 2 pt. game at Marmaduke.  They had beaten Marmaduke earlier at home.  Their other two losses were at Mountain View and at Valley Springs.

If they beat marmaduke they are no doubt for real.

TheOfficial

Valley Springs and Mt View should be strong again this year.  Valley Springs went 26-1 this past season and return 9th grade SG Brylee Graddy and 6'1" 8th grade C Ashley Henderson.  Mt View will return 8th grade pg Kaylee Shipman and 6'0" C Cheyenne Shelton.  Should be some great battles.

ICC and Norfork should both be strong in the 1A with both returning almost their entire teams from last year.  Norfork has also added a 6'0" forward transfer from Cotter.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas