• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola Coach RJ Hooks.

Started by ISU7, December 02, 2018, 07:58:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

December 02, 2018, 07:58:16 am Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:29:30 pm by ISU7
How is this young man not on the Farm Bureau 3A coach of the year watch list. Somebody need to add him ASAP. All he has done since he came too Osceola is win. Since taking over the head coaching position a year ago Coach Hooks is 24-4. In his first year at Osceola he guided the Noles who finished 2-8 the previous year with mostly the exact same players from the 2-8 team to an 11-3 record and a state playoff semifinals, winning the Farm bureau 3A coach of the year award. Last season he lost all his key skill position players but reloaded and have lead the Seminoles to an impressive 13-1 record and a trip to the 2018 3A state finals only losing to their rivals 2017 3A defending champs (4A) RiverCrest early in the season. Hooks coaching career begin under legendary high school football coach Buck James ,where he was a dynamic offensive coordinator. In case you didn't know Coach James and his Bryant Hornets upset the defending 7A state champions North Little Rock last night to win the 7A title. I wont be the least surprise if Coach Hooks , his staff and the Seminoles football team win it all Saturday vs Booneville. Give this young man credit he has no fear and is a relentless offensive player caller. Coach  Hooks is also a great mentor He has his team believing in his system and  playing as a TEAM. Good luck to coach Hooks and the Noles representing NEA/Mississippi. county Arkansas. 

sprained ankle

He won it last year I think. I know he was on the list

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on December 02, 2018, 07:58:16 am
How is this young man not on the Farm Bureau 3A coach of the year watch list. Somebody need to add him ASAP. All he has done since he came too Osceola is win. Since taking over the head coaching position a year ago Coach Hooks is 24-4. In his first year at Osceola he guided the Noles who finished 2-8 the previous year with mostly the exact same players from the 2-8 team to an 11-3 record and a state playoff semifinals, winning the Farm bureau 3A coach of the year award. Last season he lost all his key skill position players but reloaded and have lead the Seminoles to an impressive 13-1 record and a trip to the 2018 3A state finals only losing to their rivals 2017 3A defending champs (4A) RiverCrest early in the season. Hooks coaching career begin under legendary high school football coach Buck James ,where he was a dynamic offensive coordinator. In case you didn't know Coach James and his Bryant Hornets upset two time defending state champions North Little Rock last night to win the 7A title. I wont be the least surprise if Coach Hooks , his staff and the Seminoles football team win it all Saturday vs Booneville. Give this young man credit he has no fear and is a relentless offensive player caller. Coach  Hooks is also a great mentor He has his team believing in his system and  playing as a TEAM. Good luck to coach Hooks and the Noles representing NEA/Mississippi. county Arkansas.
+1 you know how they do NEA man

Waterboy94

Good coach!  I'd say throw him in.  Pay him whatever it takes to keep him lol.  I was impressed last night in the Osceola coaching.

sprained ankle

Robert Hooks won the award last year.

Paperman

I agree. I was stunned when the list cane out and he wasn't included. Ridiculous.

ISU7

December 02, 2018, 10:09:09 am #6 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:22:09 pm by ISU7
Quote from: sprained ankle on December 02, 2018, 09:30:47 am
And should possibly win it again this year.  8)

HorseFeathers

NLR wasn't a two time state championship 😉

But I agree with the rest of the post....but maybe winning it last year hurt him lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: sprained ankle on December 02, 2018, 09:30:47 am
Well that ruins the poor little NE Arkansas thing. Try to keep up ISU. Lol

CatPride

501Arkansas

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2018, 10:51:38 am
Well that ruins the poor little NE Arkansas thing. Try to keep up ISU. Lol
Hooks grew up a street over from me, his dad and I talk almost everyday. I knew he won it last year Oldman, Recently my son was a back to back to back Arena Bowl champion you can actually win something two or even three  years in a row. ;D lol Try again my Owl friend.

ISU7

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on December 02, 2018, 02:28:22 pm
Hooks grew up a street over from me, his dad and I talk almost everyday. I knew he won it last year Oldman, Recently my son was a back to back to back Arena Bowl champion you can actually win something two or even three  years in a row. ;D lol Try again my Owl friend.
A magazine that sells ads to all schools in the state is not going to pick the same coach two years in a row. Not good for business.

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2018, 02:55:29 pm
A magazine that sells ads to all schools in the state is not going to pick the same coach two years in a row. Not good for business.
+1

Leo Marvin

Coach Hooks is obviously very good.  I've been impressed with how quickly he transformed this team.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Leo Marvin on December 02, 2018, 04:17:52 pm
Coach Hooks is obviously very good.  I've been impressed with how quickly he transformed this team.
No question but have to give credit to the recruiting and bail personnel also. Just sayin

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2018, 04:21:21 pm
No question but have to give credit to the recruiting and bail personnel also. Just sayin
501 isn't gone like this.🤣🤣

501Arkansas

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2018, 04:21:21 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on December 02, 2018, 04:44:27 pm
501 isn't gone like this.🤣🤣
That don't even bother me no more man lol if he is recruiting keep on doing it hooks you doing a great job😂😂😂

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 02, 2018, 04:51:45 pm
That don't even bother me no more man lol if he is recruiting keep on doing it hooks you doing a great job😂😂😂
+1

Missco

Lol, it amazes me how everyone harps on Osceola. Rivercrest wouldn't be 4A if it wasn't for all the Osceola kids. I am sure more Luxora kids will start going to Osceola. If that happens it will hurt the Colt's long term.

The Voice Seminole Nation

Coach Hooks should be up for State Coach of the year, not just 3A coach of the year.  Mentored by the legendary Buck James that just won a state championship last night for Bryant over a excellent NLR team that was #1 in the state.  Osceola is lucky to have Coach Hooks, not just for what he has done for the school but for what he has done for our great city.  The power of 1 has truly made it special to be a Osceola Seminole and we are proud to be a part of the Seminole Nation!!!!

501Arkansas

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on December 02, 2018, 06:38:52 pm
Coach Hooks should be up for State Coach of the year, not just 3A coach of the year.  Mentored by the legendary Buck James that just won a state championship last night for Bryant over a excellent NLR team that was #1 in the state.  Osceola is lucky to have Coach Hooks, not just for what he has done for the school but for what he has done for our great city.  The power of 1 has truly made it special to be a Osceola Seminole and we are proud to be a part of the Seminole Nation!!!!
+1

501Arkansas

Quote from: Missco on December 02, 2018, 06:27:24 pm
Lol, it amazes me how everyone harps on Osceola. Rivercrest wouldn't be 4A if it wasn't for all the Osceola kids. I am sure more Luxora kids will start going to Osceola. If that happens it will hurt the Colt's long term.
mmmaaannnn smh

Jimbo Morphis

Its almost like you didn't even read above you except for the stupid nation thing. The only thing worse than a small school calling themselves a nation is saying whoever wants it the most. How many people are in your nation? Is there a President or a chief?

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2018, 06:50:33 pm
Its almost like you didn't even read above you except for the stupid nation thing. The only thing worse than a small school calling themselves a nation is saying whoever wants it the most. How many people are in your nation? Is there a President or a chief?

Don't Hate Oldman, If you were at the ball game last night, you saw the Seminole NATION in full force.  We support our team.  You show up Saturday at 12:00, and we will show you what a NATION is all about!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

I'll watch on TV. I'll be at Deer Camp Nation.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 02, 2018, 04:51:45 pm
No more???  hmmm!!!!!🤣🤣

ISU7

December 02, 2018, 11:04:17 pm #29 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 11:11:13 pm by ISU7
I could tell that by how many times you said mercy last night after the game. Too excited 🤣😂

Jimbo Morphis

Soooooo I think I now have this figured out. The Nation has a Chief and follows their own tribal law. Any laws that our society has regarding arrests of players, recruiting,"see #18 and #23," and our rules of decent behavior are not recognized by the tribe. Sound accurate?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Oldman on December 03, 2018, 10:29:26 am
Soooooo I think I now have this figured out. The Nation has a Chief and follows their own tribal law. Any laws that our society has regarding arrests of players, recruiting,"see #18 and #23," and our rules of decent behavior are not recognized by the tribe. Sound accurate?

Whoa whoa whoa...don't lump me in with 'the Nation'!  I follow a different Seminole tribe.  ;)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 03, 2018, 11:06:01 am

Whoa whoa whoa...don't lump me in with 'the Nation'!  I follow a different Seminole tribe.  ;)
Free Willie!

Chief_Osceola™

AirWarren

Our chief is a bad Man!!!!  For the record, we have had no one arrested, we have recruited no one and our behavior is just fine!!!  Maybe your deer camp tribe needs a CHIEF like ours....lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on December 03, 2018, 03:24:11 pm
Our chief is a bad Man!!!!  For the record, we have had no one arrested, we have recruited no one and our behavior is just fine!!!  Maybe your deer camp tribe needs a CHIEF like ours....lol
Deer Camps have many chiefs.

501Arkansas

Where you get your face information about a player been arrested? Before you say anything know exactly what you talking about because you don't know anything

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 03, 2018, 04:18:59 pm
Where you get your face information about a player been arrested? Before you say anything know exactly what you talking about because you don't know anything
You just denied that one thing lol. My face is straight.

Coach79

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on December 03, 2018, 03:24:11 pm

;D Now that is funny right there!

ISU7

December 03, 2018, 06:39:21 pm #40 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:09:39 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Coach79 on December 03, 2018, 06:11:33 pm
;D Now that is funny right there!
Which parts funny Coach 79 and why you say that.👂

501Arkansas

Quote from: Oldman on December 03, 2018, 04:58:04 pm
You just denied that one thing lol. My face is straight.
I didn't do nothing. It's funny how everybody that has something to say about Osceola or any other NEA team which they can't beat y'all have to start rumors 😂😂😂 too funny

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 03, 2018, 06:43:42 pm
I didn't do nothing. It's funny how everybody that has something to say about Osceola or any other NEA team which they can't beat y'all have to start rumors 😂😂😂 too funny
Are you in the finals without the TWO players from RIVERCREST? Simple question.

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on December 03, 2018, 07:02:53 pm
WOW
Jeopardy theme song playing in background.
Daily Double 🤣🤣 👂

Coach79

Quote from: ISU7 on December 03, 2018, 06:39:21 pm
Which parts funny Coach 79 and why you say that.👂

It is funny from beginning to end. As for why I say that...I guess I just have a good sense of humor. This entire thread has been entertaining...

gerber707

Simple answer.NO

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on December 03, 2018, 07:12:10 pm
WOW
Jeopardy theme song playing in background.
Daily Double 🤣🤣 👂
Crickets

ISU7

Leo Marvin

I have always heard that more Osceola boys are playing for Rivercrest?  I've heard the Colts are usually recruiting Osceola.  Role reversal??

501Arkansas

Are y'all in it? Simple question

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas