• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenland @ Clinton

Started by BannerMountainMan, September 18, 2017, 10:25:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

September 18, 2017, 10:25:44 pm Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:27:16 pm by BannerMountainMan
Heard people saying Greenland will beat Clinton, that's like saying Hillary was gonna win the election LOL

beach bum

I didn't see anyone on the 1-3A Week 4 thread saying Greenland would win.... I think most were saying they thought it would be pretty competitive, but Greenland isn't quite there yet to take this one from Clinton. I'll take Clinton in a 35-20 type game.

Yellowjacket$$$

This is a huge game for Clinton .. we need to win the conference title .the 1-3A is matched up against the 6-3A in the 1st round of the playoffs.. the # seed is very important.. don't leave anything in the bag Friday night time to turn the yellowjackets loose !!!!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on September 20, 2017, 03:32:58 pm
This is a huge game for Clinton .. we need to win the conference title .the 1-3A is matched up against the 6-3A in the 1st round of the playoffs.. the # seed is very important.. don't leave anything in the bag Friday night time to turn the yellowjackets loose !!!!
Good point should be a HUGE drop off between the top and middle of the 6-3A.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 20, 2017, 06:46:34 pm
Good point should be a HUGE drop off between the top and middle of the 6-3A.

Yeah....but the middle of the 6-3a might be better than the top of the 1-3a?

Yellowjacket$$$

Clinton has talent coaches need to turn them loose.. and more speed than most people think ..

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on September 20, 2017, 03:32:58 pm
kinda wondering who you are?!?

Yellowjacket$$$

Yellowjacket$$$

We don't want junction city in the first round .. a home game in the first two rounds would be good .

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on September 20, 2017, 08:29:38 pm
We don't want junction city in the first round .. a home game in the first two rounds would be good .
It would be good to avoid a trip to JC just for the logistics of such a long bus ride.

CoolBreeze

It should be interesting to see how the Clinton defense, which hasn't given up a point in 8 quarters will match up with with a Greenland offense that put 76 on the board last week.

Yellowjacket$$$

Should be a good match up .. dont read two much into the last two games for the yellowjackets.. the teams were  down .. I want to see clintons d- coordinator and - o coordinator make in game adjustments

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on September 21, 2017, 04:54:20 pm
Should be a good match up .. dont read two much into the last two games for the yellowjackets.. the teams were  down .. I want to see clintons d- coordinator and - o coordinator make in game adjustments

Unless Greenland gets it figured out it won't happen tonight either

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 22, 2017, 07:27:20 pm
Unless Greenland gets it figured out it won't happen tonight either
this was an actual beat down in the 1st quarter

beach bum

Greenland is proving again that their defense is awful.... 71 last week and how many will they give up this week?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on September 22, 2017, 07:33:57 pm
Greenland is proving again that their defense is awful.... 71 last week and how many will they give up this week?

I'd take a guess that Clinton had 170 yards on first 8 plays...they did gift wrap a redzone fumble tho

BannerMountainMan

LOL Clinton 31 Greenland 0 before the half

Yellowjacket$$$

Clinton mistakes have kept them from being up 50 at half

BannerMountainMan

31-6 final. Clinton coaching staff plays smart and shuts down their offense.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas