• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Corning Curse

Started by TruthHurts, September 13, 2017, 11:52:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TruthHurts

Is the week the streak gets broken? Good chance of it I think.

LetsGoRed

Quote from: TruthHurts on September 13, 2017, 11:52:36 am
Is the week the streak gets broken? Good chance of it I think.
Heard they run a spread now?

luxora4life

TruthHurts

Yeah Corning spreading it out. Silberstein is a good athlete. Baseball is his deal but good athlete no doubt. Seems like he should have graduated 2 years ago!!

Paperman

September 13, 2017, 05:09:20 pm #4 Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:53:51 am by Paperman
I think the same thing every time I see Corning play! Silberstein is a really good athlete!

Big Country

Makes me scratch my head watching them, he hasn't been involved in offense all that much  ???

TruthHurts

They need to find a way to get the bearded wonder the football and break the curse!

TruthHurts

Proud Buckaroo

Will they break Waldron's longest losing streak?

sportsfreak12

What is the ruling if the Head coach gets tossed?  Does he get to coach the next game?  Heard Coach Mosley got tossed.  The streak will continue.  Rivercrest will be able to score as many points as they wish.

beach bum

Quote from: sportsfreak12 on September 16, 2017, 10:33:39 pm
What is the ruling if the Head coach gets tossed?  Does he get to coach the next game?  Heard Coach Mosley got tossed.  The streak will continue.  Rivercrest will be able to score as many points as they wish.

I would guess they sit the next one like a player would too.... Imo if a coach gets tossed they should be held to a higher standard and sit 2 or 3 more.

TruthHurts

If a Coach gets tossed they do have to sit the next week. Not supposed to even be in the fieldhouse from when the game starts to the final horn.

FootballFever

If a coach gets ejected from a game, they can not even be in the stadium for the next game.  I hate it for the kids at Corning, but they can thank the AD & Supt for their football problems.  They had a chance to get a good coach the last 2 times the job was open & didn't do it.  The administration truly doesn't care about football, they aren't even from Corning.  they are basketball people at heart.  Its a shame because Corning shouldn't be this bad, but when you don't have the best interest of the program or kids in mind this is what you get!!!

DatBoot

He was ejected, along with his best lineman.

threepeoplematter

What was worth getting tossed?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas