• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clinton vs CAC

Started by thevoice, September 12, 2017, 08:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thevoice

Jackets looking good again so far with wins over Heber and Berryville, both from 4A.  How do you guys see this week as CAC comes from Mustang Mountain to Van Buren county?

Maynard G Krebs

I miss the days when CAC was relevant.  My, how the mighty have fallen.

panther07

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 12, 2017, 08:47:00 pm
I miss the days when CAC was relevant.  My, how the mighty have fallen.

The studs have decided to stay on the other side of the river.

Yellowjacket$$$

Yellowjackets are very talented but young

CoolBreeze

Yellowjacket$$$

Coaching will be the only thing that holds back the young yellowjackets

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on September 15, 2017, 09:52:27 pm
Coaching will be the only thing that holds back the young yellowjackets
yeah this is a bad post, Clinton probably has one of the better staffs in the state

Yellowjacket$$$

You don't know football wait till they play a team that has some talent ... running the same play all time gets you beat the first round off the playoffs look at last year .. love the yellowjackets .. just want our coaches to use these good athletes they have been blessed with. Teams like this don't come around very often at a small school.. I can hear the opposing coaches calling our plays out

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on September 15, 2017, 10:12:34 pm
You don't know football wait till they play a team that has some talent ... running the same play all time gets you beat the first round off the playoffs look at last year .. love the yellowjackets .. just want our coaches to use these good athletes they have been blessed with. Teams like this don't come around very often at a small school.. I can hear the opposing coaches calling our plays out
pretty sure Clinton has had really good teams just a few years back that are twice as good as this team if they had only moved down to the conference they are in, we get it you are a frustrated parent.

Yellowjacket$$$

Nope I'm not frustrated. Tired of the same ole stuff.. you will see . I'm just football junky .. running the ball against 9 and 10 men in the box all night will get your running backs and lineman beat up .. I'm just saying turn them loose make the game fun for the kids and fans .. you will get more kids come out for football if it's mire exciting ...

beach bum

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on September 15, 2017, 10:12:34 pm

What do you want? The Oregon Chip Kelley offense ran at Clinton? Good luck with that.

Yellowjacket$$$

No I like a good physical running game .. but when the defense stacks 10 men between the tackles let's try to get the edge where there is only one defender or hit the seam with a pass .we can bully some of these bad teams but won't be able to do that against the better teams. I want the yellowjackets to take that next step and become contenders for a state title.. not one and done in the playoffs . It's play  calling on both sides if the ball . Not just offense . We should have put this game away in the first half easily ..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas