• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fear the baby Goats

Started by Jimbo Morphis, December 13, 2017, 08:55:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

All you 8-4A teams better look out. Monticello's 3rd and 4th grade football team went undefeated. Just got their rings and made Monticello Live. With a new coach and this kind of talent coming Bo better be looking for a job elsewhere.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldman on December 13, 2017, 08:55:46 am
All you 8-4A teams better look out. Monticello's 3rd and 4th grade football team went undefeated. Just got their rings and made Monticello Live. With a new coach and this kind of talent coming Bo better be looking for a job elsewhere.

Maybe Bo is the big name they're talking about coming to Monticello?  :D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 13, 2017, 08:57:08 am
Maybe Bo is the big name they're talking about coming to Monticello?  :D
Will be a lot of pressure after those dads coached them into winning rings. They must have a lot of young "dudes."

BigLion10

Hearing the 3rd and 4th graders and varsity team are swapping leagues and schedules next fall

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 13, 2017, 09:04:20 am
Hearing the 3rd and 4th graders and varsity team are swapping leagues and schedules next fall
Billies must be going all in on their streak of beating the Jacks once a decade...

STUNNA

AirWarren

Where are you seeing this? All I saw was this.

http://www.monticellolive.com/fake-funds-hit-monticello-counterfeit-100-bills-lead-to-arrest/

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

You know a shirt or something would be great, but a ring? Really? My kids league baseball team went undefeated 2 years and I didn't get them anything.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Oldman on December 13, 2017, 10:46:11 am
You know a shirt or something would be great, but a ring? Really? My kids league baseball team went undefeated 2 years and I didn't get them anything.
Dang Old Cheapskate!

FmrBillieFan

Are you still upset because your coach thinks that Monticello would be a trade up from crap hole McGehee?

STUNNA

Quote from: FmrBillieFan on December 13, 2017, 11:14:24 am
Are you still upset because your coach thinks that Monticello would be a trade up from crap hole McGehee?

McGehee program is a lot better than Monticellos lol

FmrBillieFan

Quote from: STUNNA on December 13, 2017, 11:21:22 am
True....But not for long.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: STUNNA on December 13, 2017, 11:21:22 am
Football and basketball!

BigLion10

FmrBillieFan

You people are just pathetic....Making fun of 8 and 9 year old kids....Shouldn't surprise me coming from McGehee and Warren people though.

STUNNA

Quote from: FmrBillieFan on December 13, 2017, 12:28:40 pm
You people are just pathetic....Making fun of 8 and 9 year old kids....Shouldn't surprise me coming from McGehee and Warren people though.

Would you rather us make fun of the high school team?

FmrBillieFan

Quote from: STUNNA on December 13, 2017, 12:34:50 pm
Go for it.

Jimbo Morphis

December 13, 2017, 12:59:09 pm #19 Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 01:01:42 pm by Oldman
Quote from: FmrBillieFan on December 13, 2017, 12:28:40 pm
It's all how you look at things. 8-9 year old kids can't buy rings, Only grown ups can. We're making fun of the grown ups.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: FmrBillieFan on December 13, 2017, 11:14:24 am
I consider marcus a friend. If he decided to leave Mcgehee it would be because he thinks it would be better for him and his family and only an idiot could get upset at a man for that.

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on December 13, 2017, 01:01:25 pm
only an idiot could get upset at a man for that.
....so are you upset?

Please quit setting yourself up like that.

Big Fan

Quote from: STUNNA on December 13, 2017, 12:34:50 pm
Would rather you teach your student body how to behave in public.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on December 13, 2017, 03:30:21 pm
....so are you upset?

Please quit setting yourself up like that.
Now that's pretty good, +1.

Maynard G Krebs

I guess that the topic of Ozark JV is so passe' now   

STUNNA

Quote from: Big Fan on December 13, 2017, 03:36:14 pm
Would rather you teach your student body how to behave in public.
Didn't the billies football team get in a fight with Hamburg a couple years ago?? Hmmmmmm

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on December 13, 2017, 04:45:23 pm
Didn't the billies football team get in a fight with Hamburg a couple years ago?? Hmmmmmm

And parents.

STUNNA

cuckoobird

Dewitt's 3rd and 4th grade peewee team got rings too for winning a championship. So, I guess monticello and Dewitt are now on the same level

Lumberjackfan1978

ea cat

I say Monticello and DeWitt play for a Championship. Settle who is the real Champion.

Oldhound56

Has it gotten to the point of absurdity when we start getting championship rings for 3rd and 4th graders.  It's like all these baseball and softball tournaments where these Kids get rings.  Whatever happened to your team got a trophy and that was good enough.  Now a kid wins a state championship and throws their ring in the pile with the 14 other championship rings they got for winning a weekend tournament!

Gray lizard

When my Pee wee boys team won their league all we got was one plaque for the team.

AirWarren

Quote from: Gray lizard on December 14, 2017, 11:32:07 am
When my Pee wee boys team won their league all we got was one plaque for the team.

My 4th grade year we went "undefeated". We got a pat on the back and see ya next year.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: Jack1990 on December 13, 2017, 10:34:20 am
http://www.monticellolive.com/mini-billies-go-undefeated/
Is that going to be the new coaching staff for senior high?  I heard they were looking for Championship caliber coaches with experience. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Coach DePriest, Shiloh Christian on December 15, 2017, 10:54:11 am
Is that going to be the new coaching staff for senior high?  I heard they were looking for Championship caliber coaches with experience. 
Bazinga

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas