• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman Vs. Dierks

Started by couch-coach06, September 25, 2017, 09:52:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

couch-coach06

Marblehog

By as many as Foreman wants.  Foreman one of the best in the state and Dierks is one of the worst

sickwillie

Yeah, I'll take Foreman by 40.

CURLEYWOLF24

Will these early cupcake games hurt the gators down the road......Picking the Gators by 42 in this one.

tacklethis...

Dierks is really struggling this year. It's been a long time since we started 0-4.

Lions84

couch-coach06

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on September 25, 2017, 10:48:30 am
Will these early cupcake games hurt the gators down the road......Picking the Gators by 42 in this one.

It definitely is not ideal .. although even with the cup cakes we have still looked focused and crisp against the last couple.. hopefully the gators keep there eye on the prize and our second string is playing after halftime in this one .. I think the gators keep the shut out streak alive 48-0 gators roll.

Redzone

Dayton Kitchens

What happened to my beloved Outlaws?

fleaflicker24

Mercy rule by halftime! 49-0 🐊Gators🐊. No disrespect towards the Outlaws it's just that Forman is playing at an elite level right now 💪

BlueNGold52

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on September 25, 2017, 06:54:56 pm
What happened to my beloved Outlaws?

Graduated huge class of Srs and now they have to rebuild. Its a slow process requiring dedicated youth and supportive parents. From what I have heard Dierks has both.

Eslim03

It's been a long time since Dierks was this down. What makes it hard for me to understand is these same kids were competitive during their junior high years and now not so much. Coaching turnover definitely doesn't help either. Foreman's team is performing at a high level and will continue to do so this Friday. This game will be a clock runner.

BlueCrew4U

Gators eat again this week.  49-6

Mike Bonds

Foreman should be a heavy favorite.

Bosshog34

The biggest reason for them being so down this year and them being competitive in junior high, is the coaching turnover.  Most of the kids that played when they were in jr high have not been playing football these past couple years.  When your 12th grade and 11th grade classes only have about 6 kids in each grade that means you are relying on sophmores and that is not a good recipe for success this year.  Dierks might be down for the next couple years but they will be back up in no time. Coach Bates will have these boys back in the playoff hunt sooner rather than later.

Eslim03

If their is one thing we can relate to at Foreman is coaching turnover does not help any sports program. Talent level is important but stability is also. I believe the gators have turned the corner (finally) and we should be good for the foreseeable future. The junior gators have pitched two shutouts to start conference and will compete for another conference championship this season. The senior gators have looked impressive as well.

Hgalum50

outlaw39

Sadly, halftime mercy rule.
I had 3 different HC's my high school years ('94-'96 seasons) in Dierks, so I kinda know what they're going through. The coaching turnover hurts more than anyone that hasn't dealt with it knows. Plus losing as many seniors we lost from last year's team just multiplies the problems. I'll still be cheering THE Outlaws on from Gurdon this Friday as I watch my kids' current school extend the state's longest win streak.

Go Blue!!

whoknows

Katdaddy

Interesting about your comment. Would you like to elaborate whoknows

tacklethis...

Quote from: whoknows on September 27, 2017, 08:31:20 pm
You reap what you sow...

Move on, support your Outlaws or don't. That's the past and it's over. It's gonna get better, I promise.

Neckred

Quote from: tacklethis... on September 28, 2017, 07:49:05 pm
Move on, support your Outlaws or don't. That's the past and it's over. It's gonna get better, I promise.
It is?  I thought the junior high was bad also???

Hollerboy79

If we'd be patient and let the coaches do their job good things might actually happen.

Rida4Life

Who is the HC at Dierks now?

Neckred

Quote from: Hollerboy79 on September 29, 2017, 11:23:29 am
If we'd be patient and let the coaches do their job good things might actually happen.
Let me guess??  Trust the process???

Hollerboy79

Quote from: Neckred on September 29, 2017, 12:31:02 pm
Let me guess??  Trust the process???
Or give a first time, first year head coach with not much to work with time and see where things go?

Neckred

Quote from: Hollerboy79 on September 29, 2017, 12:33:31 pm
Or give a first time, first year head coach with not much to work with time and see where things go?
I didn't say anything about the coach.  I said the JH doesnt have much either.  A coach has to have some talent to work with

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 29, 2017, 11:29:50 am
Who is the HC at Dierks now?
Go to the top of this page and click Team Pages and then find and click Dierks and that should tell you who the coach is.

Neckred

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on September 29, 2017, 12:36:22 pm
Go to the top of this page and click Team Pages and then find and click Dierks and that should tell you who the coach is.
All that typing when you could have just told the dude.....

Neckred

For my score
Foreman 49
Dierks 7

stuck in between

Quote from: Neckred on September 29, 2017, 12:37:48 pm
All that typing when you could have just told the dude.....

Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Neckred on September 29, 2017, 12:34:40 pm
I didn't say anything about the coach.  I said the JH doesnt have much either.  A coach has to have some talent to work with

Jr high is pretty good. Lost to Foreman 16-14 and fumbled the ball away before the half inside the 5. 3-2 I believe with the other loss to Gurdon.

Eslim03

Dierks played with some fight and grit. The officiating was questionable at times on both sides. Foreman didn't play a clean game but played hard and won. Proud of the gators on a good win. The outlaws will get better from this game and maybe surprise someone down the road. Go gators!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas