• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hall high

Started by 59boy05, April 03, 2007, 11:59:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

powerlifter90

so he's faster than McFadden

mudslog

I saw Larry play last week.   More powerful than McFadden?  - No.   Just as fast? - yes. 

powerlifter90

that's awesome, not saying it's impossible but you don't see many hs kids that quick 

fbfan56

Don't know if Larry is a 4.2 or not, but he hits the hole quick and can cut and turn on a dime; hard to get a good shot on him.

mudslog

Larry also seems to have boundless energy.   He is still banging in the fouth quarter.   If he stays healthy, they could contend for spot.   

bubbaarkansas

larry is best as long jumper that is his future, good luck warriors.

B.Miles

I hear that he has a scholarship offer from LSU.

59boy05

I am not sure about that but i can find out. The kid is very very talented. He put a move on a watson chapel kid last week that should of been on friday night flights as a the play of the week but even though they lost as usual he still goes out there running hard. I bet he do have an offer from LSU and plenty of more offers.

B.Miles

He's the best player on there football team and he might just be one the best to ever come threw Hall when he leave's if you ask me. I watched play a few weeks ago and he did a number on some team he only had 79 yards but he broke like two or three times.

EAGLE STAR 24

Fair beat Hall this past season, because Larry didn't play but if he would have played Fair wouldn't have even come close to winning that game.

mudslog

I hear Hall is not fielding a team this year and advertising a co-ed flag football team for one of the cities flag football leagues?   Figures.   

B.Miles

Hall is going to keep playing football, not flag. They are going to be okay this season coming up. I say they go 4-6.

fbfan56

I rate Hall as 2nd best lrsd school behind Central.  Bell Bowl maybe in next 2 years.  3-Parkview, 4-tie, Fair and McClellan.

EAGLE STAR 24

I don't think Hall is going to be the second best team, but they will have nice season if they played like the did this past friday. I say they go 4-6 this season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas