• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D Backs

Started by 69RFan, February 28, 2006, 01:56:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

69RFan

Who has the Most talented core of d- backs
And who is THE top Defensive back in the state

olddog79

Eric Jones from Springdale is a good one.

rhs_07

BiGgUy123

Imagine that? Are you just saying that because he is from Springdale, He is a really good athlete.

rocketfootballpimp

catholic did in 2005 they had Ryan Bettis

rhs_07

March 03, 2006, 10:14:10 pm #5 Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 09:25:52 am by rhs_07
Quote from: BiGgUy123 on March 01, 2006, 04:52:58 pm
Imagine that? Are you just saying that because he is from Springdale, He is a really good athlete.

no im saying big suprise that there is a good dback in springdale

dogfan07

what there hasnt been one before or are you being sarcastic. b/c last time i checked greenlee was a great one, matt taylor is a hard hit linebacker with speed to play safty, then you had kolby paxton, as well as billy ray a few yrs back. them all went to college except russ greenlee he is still a senior.

SHbluestar

dogfan07

a name of who you are would be a good way tell you if your good or not buddy.

SHbluestar

You sure you want my name Mr. BULLDOG? lol

rhs_07

Quote from: dogfan07 on March 14, 2006, 10:34:56 pm
what there hasnt been one before or are you being sarcastic. b/c last time i checked greenlee was a great one, matt taylor is a hard hit linebacker with speed to play safty, then you had kolby paxton, as well as billy ray a few yrs back. them all went to college except russ greenlee he is still a senior.

down boy. i was being sarcastic...

SHbluestar

Springdale kids get excited about their football don't they???

fbPlaya08

Ryan Bettis.............ryan bettis was a good D-B sucks he's not going to be there again with cath.. this season... NLR is also supposed to be having some good corners , young but good ..along with catholic and springdale i think

Roadtostate

Matt "Matrix" from Chapel he is 6'0 160 and runs a 4.7 on a bad day.He will most likely return punts for them as well.Reminds me of antrell rolle who played a Virgina Tech.The funny part is "Matrix"does not like to tackel and has told the coaches he doesn't.Should really be playing WR or slot back is really quick.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: Roadtostate on April 20, 2006, 07:11:17 pm
Reminds me of antrell rolle who played a Virgina Tech.
Your an idiot. Never post on here again. Antrell Rolle played at Miami donkey.

Roadtostate

That's right my bad dude i'm thinking about Deangelo Hall that's who I meant to say not antrell rolle.

dogfan07

i heard brandon keyton from russelville is goin to springdale next yr to play safty anyone else hear that.j/w eric brandon llyod and little, that will be a tough secondary.

harborwho13

yes we is coming to s-dale. he knows whos gonna be winning some games next year

caclay213

I would have to say that out of all the teams we played I think the best were bryant they didnt have the size but they made up for it with speed and the could hit to

bulldog_baller

well keyton hasnt showed up yet

dogfan07

true.dont beleave anything till it happens.

rhs_07

Quote from: dogfan07 on April 20, 2006, 08:51:19 pm
i heard brandon keyton from russelville is goin to springdale next yr to play safty anyone else hear that.j/w eric brandon llyod and little, that will be a tough secondary.

Brandon Keaton of Russellville is stayin right here bud.

harborwho13

haha well you should be ask him about it first

rhs_07

Quote from: harborwho13 on May 18, 2006, 12:42:12 pm
haha well you should be ask him about it first

You assume i haven't already talked to him about it...i practice with him and talk to him on a daily basis. In fact, we laughed about YOUR COMMENT in the locker room before practice yesterday. Maybe you are the one who needs to be doing the asking...

SHbluestar

harborwho13

just because he laughs about it doesnt mean he is actually staying. do u think he would actually tell you he was leaving if he really was......exactly he wouldnt

rsvl_hogfan4

Well, from what I hear he quit football the other day for the Cyclones. I haven't had a chance to ask him about it yet. I personally think it is a dumb move to go to Springdale. Nothing against Springdale, but I don't think him switching schools for his Senior season will do him much good, but regardless best of luck to him.

rhs_07

Quote from: harborwho13 on May 19, 2006, 12:55:49 pm
just because he laughs about it doesnt mean he is actually staying. do u think he would actually tell you he was leaving if he really was......exactly he wouldnt

yeah you are right. guess some people have no credibility.

old timer

Wouldn't he still need a release from Russellville to be eligible next season?

harborwho13

why wouldnt he get one??

5Aplayer1

Quote from: old timer on May 22, 2006, 09:32:14 am
Wouldn't he still need a release from Russellville to be eligible next season?
Not if my family is moving.

69RFan

olddog79

5Aplayer1

Quote from: 69RFan on May 22, 2006, 09:06:40 pm
nice picture
Sorry...figured it would look weird to have the Cyclone up, since I wont be going to school there after Wednesday.

RHS

Kind of freaked me out Keat (the pic that is.)

Matt Taylor was overrated as a DB. Yes he could hit, but he was a liability in pass coverage.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: Wallace Spearmon on May 22, 2006, 10:42:01 pm
Kind of freaked me out Keat (the pic that is.)

Matt Taylor was overrated as a DB. Yes he could hit, but he was a liability in pass coverage.
I know your gunna come watch me play while I'm up there right? We go waaaaay back. You got to man.

SandLizard04

BK, do you know where yall play in Week 1? And do yall play on any Saturdays this year?

5Aplayer1

Quote from: SL04™ on May 22, 2006, 11:26:16 pm
BK, do you know where yall play in Week 1? And do yall play on any Saturdays this year?
I've heard week 1 was in Springdale against Jefferson City, MO. I dont know what do though. Uhhmmm, the game against St. Edwards is on a Saturday.

SandLizard04

Well, I don't think I'll be able to make it to the Ohio game.

Then again, I am always up for a road trip...

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: SL04™ on May 23, 2006, 12:06:23 am
Well, I don't think I'll be able to make it to the Ohio game.

Then again, I am always up for a road trip...

I'll go...

RHS

If you guys goto Ohio, let me know. You know I'm down.

If I don't make Ohio, I'll try to watch another game of yours Keat. You guys travel to Northside right? Might make it for that once since it's a way shorter drive than going up to NWA.

Tobin, Jeremy, where are you guys getting those little things for your signature?

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: Wallace Spearmon on May 23, 2006, 12:23:20 am
If you guys goto Ohio, let me know. You know I'm down.

If I don't make Ohio, I'll try to watch another game of yours Keat. You guys travel to Northside right? Might make it for that once since it's a way shorter drive than going up to NWA.

Tobin, Jeremy, where are you guys getting those little things for your signature?

If i get 2 people to go with me, of course i'll go.

I'd need to be in Ohio on friday night.... to see my boys from Plymouth play Seneca East.... (plymouth is one of the true remaining single wing teams)

RHS

You have boys in Ohio?

olddog79

Quote from: Brandon Dean on May 22, 2006, 11:58:58 pm
Quote from: SL04™ on May 22, 2006, 11:26:16 pm
I've heard week 1 was in Springdale against Jefferson City, MO. I dont know what do though. Uhhmmm, the game against St. Edwards is on a Saturday.
I think Jeff City is a Saturday game.

5Aplayer1

I heard NHS comes to Springdale I'm not quite sure though. I'll be in Springdale Thursday registering and watching practice I'll let you know something after then.

Cabotfan

Not T or J but here

69RFan

well guess rumors have to be true some of the time
Good luck brandon

BiGgUy123

I think Jeff City is a Saturday game.
No the Jefferson City game is on Friday September 1st

Hornet31

Bryant will have a good FS coming up his only goin to be a sophmore

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas