• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A Central

Started by 69RFan, February 14, 2006, 01:53:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins Central

NLR
12 (50%)
Russellville
10 (41.7%)
Catholic
2 (8.3%)
LR Central
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

NewMiner

Alot of Zebra fans on here, eh?

69RFan

I know he will his picks are almost always surprising it would be boring if they werent

NewMiner

I'm sad to say I have to leave Bryant.. but yeah.. Bryant will show up next year.. and if not 2006-2007.. then def. with the Sr. and Jr. class of them now. a GREAT year. Mark my words.

69RFan

Has spring ball changed or concreted any of yalls decisions

old timer

NLR is solid and OL has done well.

fbhound

Is the NLR Petersmon player, the QB, still working out at wide receiver and at SS as you mentioned before?
Can the 2nd string QB run as well and spot the open receivers? Seems like a player could get tired playing both ways at the 7A level of ball. But, sometimes Kodi Burns plays both ways I think.. Hootens should be interesting on July 1st. I hear Russellville lost 2 starters, one to Alma and another to Springdale. That will really hurt them since they were already depleted of players anyway from graduation. I heard Cabot has a renewed interest since they are in the new conference and think they can compete. Same goes for Conway.. Possible that Catholic will miss the playoffs this year!! Lot of parity in the Central and West both, should be a lot of close games for sure.

old timer

Not sure what he's playing.

olddog79

Quote from: fbhound on May 22, 2006, 04:20:23 pm
Is the NLR Petersmon player, the QB, still working out at wide receiver and at SS as you mentioned before?
Can the 2nd string QB run as well and spot the open receivers? Seems like a player could get tired playing both ways at the 7A level of ball. But, sometimes Kodi Burns plays both ways I think.. Hootens should be interesting on July 1st. I hear Russellville lost 2 starters, one to Alma and another to Springdale. That will really hurt them since they were already depleted of players anyway from graduation. I heard Cabot has a renewed interest since they are in the new conference and think they can compete. Same goes for Conway.. Possible that Catholic will miss the playoffs this year!! Lot of parity in the Central and West both, should be a lot of close games for sure.
Kodi played alot both ways last year, and even some special teams.

69RFan

what is the word on kodi where are his offers coming from lately

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas