• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bryant announcer

Started by pigskin, November 17, 2017, 10:59:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigskin

Hey F'ville fans. Did you enjoy that "welcome visitors", "sportsmanship above all else", "respect your opponent and their fans" theme emenating from the loudspeakers tonight at Bryant? It was interesting when we were there.

trevster10

This is weird, being on this side of things.

Baitshop

Quote from: pigskin on November 17, 2017, 10:59:41 pm
Hey F'ville fans. Did you enjoy that "welcome visitors", "sportsmanship above all else", "respect your opponent and their fans" theme emenating from the loudspeakers tonight at Bryant? It was interesting when we were there.

Fayetteville doesn't have enough fans show up at home or on the road for them to disrespect anyone....

Hornet-Hawg

Don't feel bad.  The school sent out a mass email today to all parents with a copy of the "sportsmanship" page from the AAA manual.  Not sure what was up.  I've never seen a problem at the football games, home or on the road.  Now having soccer fans sit on the same side is a completely different story...

pigskin

I root for Bryant! They help carry the water for the 7A Central! I'm enjoying the newfound respect the Central is getting. But I don't think anyone should treat their opponents like the Washington Generals. That's JMO...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas