• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A State: Directions, Food & More

Started by Brian G, March 01, 2014, 05:03:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Conway.

Please share all your local knowledge here.

sevenof400

Conway High School is located at 2300 Prince Street, Conway, AR 72034.

For those of you coming to Conway from the West (or who might want to avoid the downtown Conway area during the busier traffic times), please consider using exit 124 from Interstate 40. 

Exit 124 from I-40 will take you to Salem Road. 
Take Salem Road south until you hit Prince St.
Turn left (heading east) on Prince St. 

If it has been awhile since you've dined in Conway, there are dining options galore in Conway these days.  Although I have not eaten there yet, Conway has a Mediterranean restaurant now - Taziki's - at 724 Oak Street.  I mention this particular restaurant not as an endorsement but rather to illustrate the increasing variety of dining you can find these days in Conway.

Adult beverages can be consumed in a growing number of Conway restaurants these days (although you may have to purchase a membership to partake). 

One of the better value establishments in Conway is Jade China if you are in the mood for Chinese.  It is NOT fancy (indeed it looks like a hole in the wall sort of place), and will not visually impress you.  However, a $7 entree is quite filling and particularly satisfying on a cool night.  Sesame Chicken and Black Pepper Chicken are excellent and can be made to be quite spicy if that suits your mood. 

CathywithaC

The best place to eat in Conway is Mike's Place downtown.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas