• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the best team in 4A-4?

Started by allboys, November 06, 2009, 07:46:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

apachemom

Pottsville won at Subi tonight.  That makes them 3-2 conference

apachemom

Apaches take a clean sweep at Dover.  8th boys,  8th girls, Jr. Girls, and Jr. Boys.

edghog

Ozark sweeps Bunnyville. Hillbilly boys throttle the bearkittens. Girls win in OT.

apachemom

What's the conference standing?  I would guess
Clarksville
Ozark
Pottsville
then????

The Apache boys are 4-2 (losses to Clarksville, Ozark) and Bunnyville left to go on Thursday.

The girls only beat Dover so far.

1-Adam-12

That Booneville-Ozark girls' game was terrific and I'm posting as a fan of the losing side.  Booneville came from six down in the last two minutes to tie it up, but couldn't hit the free throws in OT when it counted.

Both girls and boys at Booneville have 1 conference win (girls beat Dover, boys got a forfeit from Clarksville) with Dardanelle and Pottsville to go tomorrow and Thursday, both at home.  But all the girls' losses have been by 6 or less.

edghog

The bearkitten girls are a lot like the lady bearcats. Full of fight. They both are better than their record reflects.

Ozark girls & boys over Dover last night. Both were close games I was told.

allboys

The Dover game was a tuff one for both Girls and Boys. Not sure of the final on the Girls but the Lady Hillbillies pulled it out. The Boys game it was like the WestFork game all over again the only difference was the Hillbillies won by 1.

edghog

That's what I heard. I was at Bunnyville at the SR high games.

apachemom

Apaches at Booneville.  Apache boys won, Apache girls lost.

1-Adam-12

Well now that the season is over, what players/teams impressed you?

On the boys side, obviously Kendrick Lee (#5 Clarksville).  The entire Pottsville team, they were so deep and I would say that's what helped them win it all. Also #3 of West Fork and #4 of Ozark.  Don't have their names.

For the girls, four players stood out.  Brittany Ward (#10 Booneville), Kortlin Cunningham (#10 Dardanelle), Payton McLaughlin (#14 Ozark) and Ciara Graham (#21 Clarksville).  #15 from Dover wasn't bad either.  But, like Pottsville's boys, what won the tournament for West Fork's girls was a complete team effort.

hillbilly

#4 from Ozark was 8th grader Ty Wade.

1-Adam-12

Wow another 8th grader.  That class seems to be deep, at least in the boys.  Booneville's point guard, #14 Cody Harrel, is also an 8th grader.  He's going to be a good one, wasn't bad this year.

edghog

My two favorites at Ozark were #10 Toby Richard & #12 Sara Aguilar. Both played hard and left it all on the court.
Toby's not bad on the gridiron too and Sara doubles as a cheerleader.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas