• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CENTRAL ARKANSAS BOYS** NORTH AND SOUTH STANDINGS

Started by 007, January 20, 2008, 10:29:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

the_man

thatonekid

So how did both of them get on searcy's side that doesn't make since if they were both 2 seeds?

superstar22

February 12, 2008, 10:55:35 pm #52 Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 11:01:32 pm by superstar22
Conway blue got the 2 seed. Bryant lost both games to south. The first one at bryant was by one the the one at home the lost by like 10 or 15. Cabot south is in good shape.

tourny brackets

top bracket  1st round

searcy vs sheridan
benton vs russellville west
north little rock vs cabot north
greenbriar vs lake hamilton

bottom bracket  1st round

cabot south vs morrilton
vilonia vs bryant
conway blue vs catholic
conway white vs russellville east

superstar22

South is going all the way. I hope they get searcy in the championship because it will be a great game.

lhog

eaglesflyhigher

At Conway, new and old gyms. Starts Saturday morning, brackets are out, but I dont think they are available online anywhere.

i have a copy of the bracket i just don't know how to get it out.

the_man

boombastic

thats funny if both conway teams win they play each other! cant wait to watch some bball saterday! i will go up for the whole day im sure... what time is cabot playing on saterday?

boombastic

k. i got a bracket now and they play at the same time as searcy  but in opposite gyms

it's tourny time, any predictions? if south simply takes care of business they should be okay. in the other bracket i think it will come down between searcy and n.l.r. i guess that would be a semi- final game.

first day is in the books no upsets.

searcy over sheridan,
benton over russellville west
n.l.r. over north
greenbriar over lake hamilton

south over morrilton
bryant over vilonia
blue over catholic       (hung 70 on em)
white over russellville east

superstar22

I believe it was white that put up 70. South put up 64 but the played morrilton. Jones had like 31 or 33 I herd both.

i just cut off my pinky finger for my mistake. my bad it was white that scored 70.

boombastic

yeah i was ashamed of souths defense. they shouldnt have let a team like morrilton score as much as they did. and a kid for morrilton but up like 26 i hear

i was wondering where the searcy faithful were. i figured you guy's had made a pact not to talk till after the tourny.
the kid from morrilton did hit about 7000 three's from all over the floor. you guy's better be glad n.l.r.'s big kid is down with a knee injury. if he would have played last night they beat north by 25 at least

boombastic

yeah well thats just part of the game of basketball. stuff happens. im sorry for the kid but that just means his team needs to step up now!

searcy beats benton
south beats bryant
n.l.r beats greenbriar
white beats blue

semi final match up
searcy vs n.l.r.
south vs white

boombastic

i heard cabot only won by 2 last night. what happened?  Searcy is the only team from the North side thats left

it's always tough to beat a team three times in one year. south played a little flat but did what it needed to to win. same thing for white, south beat them twice this year already. trust me white is a solid team. again let me stress i think the south division was much tougher than the north.

boombastic

yeah i will agree with you but yeah the north division is week except for conway blue and searcy and greenbrier. thats about it though!  and yeah south will have a them a tough one tommorow playing white at conway and like you said its hard to beat a team 3 times straight

thatonekid

Going to be a real good championship game with searcy and cabot south going to be a good one!!!!!!  Oh wait did i put cabot south i mean conway white and searcy sorry i mean its that grammer problem and spelling and not being able to read but i do know this SEARCY is there and mr. jones ain't

reading and spelling ain't your only problem pal!!! why are you so hung up on jones? it's kinda scarey maybe he needs to hire some protection from you.

Alan

South may have been flat but Bryant did what it took to win. 12 9th graders got robbed by a clown

Basketball15

great job by all teams looking forward to the championship game tommorrow

Quote from: Homeboy on February 21, 2008, 12:22:50 am<br />South may have been flat but Bryant did what it took to win. 12 9th graders got robbed by a clown<br />
yea and the official from bryant made up for it against south last night.

Hotsauce

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas