• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lavaca vs. Hartford (Juniors & Seniors) Saturday Nov. 3rd

Started by Arrow Supporter, October 30, 2012, 11:59:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrow Supporter

Any predictions??? I think Lavaca's Junior Girls have a chance to have a great season this year! I am ready for basketball season to start!!!

Arrow Supporter

November 07, 2012, 12:47:43 pm #1 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:50:04 pm by Arrow Supporter
Lavaca Junior Girls won 52-20. They also traveled to Waldron on Tuesday and won 48-19. I hear the Cedarville games for Saturday have be postponed. Next up... Hackett Tournament!!! 

mi-ky

Hey Arrow how is the Jr girls this year? They struggle last year with the two guards being hurt most of the year.

Arrow Supporter

November 08, 2012, 01:49:45 pm #3 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:28:08 am by Arrow Supporter
One of them is now a tenth grader. The other is coaches daughter (point guard), she is all better and firing on all cyclinders. They have two other ninth graders one of which started last year (1 guard 1 post). The post player is the Crawford girl who can play both guard and post. The staring five rounds out with two 8th graders, both of which got some playing time last year on the junior high team (1 guard 1 post). The guard has shown marked improvment in her confidence and agressiveness. The post is my daughter who has done well on defense (could stand to be more agressive and block shots), but has yet to come out on offense. I am looking forward to them having a great year. So far against Hartford and Waldron we have scored 100 points and have only allowed 39.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas