• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post 3A State Tournament Scores Here Please.

Started by rayzorbackfan, May 11, 2017, 10:32:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rayzorbackfan

softballfan

WHITEchicken

Proud Buckaroo

WHITEchicken

Eaglemaniac

Pulling for Smackover down here in Crossett!

WPWells

I just saw Charleston 2 Genoa Central 0 on twitter

TheOfficial

rain has appeared to have stopped in Harrison.  Do we have any updates?

WHITEchicken

Proud Buckaroo

FNLsupporter

bravehog

1-Adam-12

Western Arkansas comes up strong!  Mansfield and Charleston both win and Paris gave Smackover a run for their money.

In this case the combined conferences those three were in played into their favor.  They were in a 3A/4A group that included two tough 4A teams in Booneville and Ozark, so they saw some really good pitchers.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: WHITEchicken on May 11, 2017, 06:35:34 pm
Yes

Who pitched the game? I don't think it was Mallory. I know there isn't limit pitching in Softball... But I would assume Coach Steele was preserving her for Rose Bud.

WHITEchicken

Ashley pitched today and pitched a really great game. They made solid contact 3 or 4 times and 2 of those were caught. Defense is looking good. The bats will come to life now that we got past the nerves I think.

3 Dollar

Let me tell you a little something.  Paris was a 4 seed from a ho-hum region.  You all scored 1 run.  Not taking anything away from Paris, but really 1 run?

WHITEchicken

Paris has a good pitcher. She did a really good job today. One of the best pitchers we have faced this year. In our conference the pitching was not the greatest. In regionals we saw a little better and now we will see even better in the state tourney.

3 Dollar

Yes she is pretty good.  Hope you guys go far.  Maybe even to Bogle.  Good luck and maybe our paths will cross soon?

WHITEchicken

Well they just might do it. I'll be there tomorrow to watch some good softball. And 1 run is enough when the other team doesn't score.

3 Dollar

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 3 Dollar on May 11, 2017, 11:17:40 pm
Let me tell you a little something.  Paris was a 4 seed from a ho-hum region.  You all scored 1 run.  Not taking anything away from Paris, but really 1 run?

One run is more than zero.

WHITEchicken

Games pushed back today one time slot it looks like. Anyone confirm?

3 Dollar

Yes proud buc.  1 is more than zero.  Here's your dumb dumb sucker.  Just said that a post above.

Yes.  Suppose to start @ 2:30 & 5:00

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 3 Dollar on May 12, 2017, 11:06:50 am
Yes proud buc.  1 is more than zero.  Here's your dumb dumb sucker.  Just said that a post above.

Yes.  Suppose to start @ 2:30 & 5:00

No, you said "Yes, this is so true." ;)

But, thanks for the sucker anyways.

WHITEchicken

Proud Buckaroo

vtown1

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 12, 2017, 05:08:48 pm
What a heart breaking way to lose.

More heartbreaking than giving up 3 early home runs to put the game completely out of reach?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: vtown1 on May 12, 2017, 07:10:50 pm
More heartbreaking than giving up 3 early home runs to put the game completely out of reach?

I was actually talking about the girls on the team. But, nice try. I see you're reaching for straws to get me in my feelings. Good luck with that. Even my wife can't do that.

The Green Arrow

BK wins 14-2 in 5 innings. Train keeps a rolling

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: The Green Arrow on May 12, 2017, 07:18:09 pm
BK wins 14-2 in 5 innings. Train keeps a rolling

Five innings? It was just the bottom of the 6th a moment ago...

WHITEchicken

jacosportsfreak

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 12, 2017, 07:19:27 pm
Five innings? It was just the bottom of the 6th a moment ago...

No, it ended in 5.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on May 12, 2017, 07:44:05 pm
  No, it ended in 5.

I guess I got a wrong score update then. They said it was in the 6th.

FNLsupporter

With all that offensive firepower and dominant pitching that Smackover has, it's a good thing Bald Knob didn't run into them this year!! They would've been a buzzsaw!  :D

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: FNLsupporter on May 12, 2017, 09:38:05 pm
With all that offensive firepower and dominant pitching that Smackover has, it's a good thing Bald Knob didn't run into them this year!! They would've been a buzzsaw!  :D

Just ran into a very well coached, better team. Congratulations to region 2.

See you guys next year.

WHITEchicken

Well rose bud was the better team today that is for sure. They hammered the ball. Their pitcher dominated also. For the most part they hit it where we weren't. And when you score 8 runs from HRs that helps a lot too. Rosebud is a good team. I didn't get a chance to see BK play this year, but Finley does a good job and they are always good.

The Green Arrow

BK beats Glen Rose 12-2 in 5 innings. Move on to 4th straight finals appearance.

snapples3

Rose Bud beats Harmony Grove 14-9. State finals will be a Bald Knob-Rose Bud rematch from last year. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas