• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for former Glen Rose Hunter Bredensteiner

Started by Runfastturnleft, February 06, 2014, 06:26:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Runfastturnleft

February 06, 2014, 06:26:08 pm Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:31:14 pm by Runfastturnleft
Had to be med flighted yesterday in a tragic car accident in which his older brother lost his life.

Life is short guys...  Prayers...

adaptedtigerfan

O man I hate to hear this....  Prayers for this entire family from Charleston.

WPWells

Prayers from Charleston. We may not like each other on the field but in truth we're all part of one big family here on earth. I hate to hear this about anyone. It's an even bigger shame when someone so young loses their life. May God put His healing hand on this family and grant them His strength to make it through this tough time that no family should ever have to go through

True Fan

Prayers from Magnet Cove. It's been a while since I talked to Richard. He was a good kid.

KOJACK

DeeGee

It's been a sad last couple of weeks with deaths of kids around here. First one took their own life then this. Lots of prayers for all these families. So sad. Knowing them makes it hard to deal with. Trying to help these kids work through a friend passing is tough. So many prayers for their families and friends. :(

ISU7

Sincere Prayers from Rivercrest God Bless this family...Get well Hunter..

ChucktownCPA

This is an awful tragedy for such a young man. Having been through a tragedy myself, I can only say that this young man and his family will need the support of their friends, family, and community. Most of all, they will need God's help to cope with it. It helped me and I will pray that this family can do the same.

"The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
John 1:5

knightpride

Sending prayers from Centerpoint.  May God be with this family and heal Hunter's injuries. 

Eagle1323

Quote from: knightpride on February 08, 2014, 01:30:45 pm
Sending prayers from Centerpoint.  May God be with this family and heal Hunter's injuries.
mayflower also sends prayers

DogsWin7

I'm so sorry.  Praying for him and his family and friends.

Lions84

beaverfan007

I heard today that hunter was waking up and he will recover ...still need prayers

Pastureboy21

Lions84

Lions84

beaverfan007

Paperman

Glad to hear Hunter is getting to come home. Prayers for him and the family during this difficult time from South Mississippi County.

WPWells

DogsWin7

Glad to hear he's doing better.   Continued prayers. 

Lions84

elvis26

Bodyguard

Lions84

Still Praying those Auto Accidents can hurt for a long time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas