• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WOOOO LET'S GO MTN. VIEW

Started by MynameisJeff, July 03, 2017, 09:02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltfan2005

People might start paying attention to MV if they would ever actually beat a good team. The cream puff non-conf game isn't doing them any favors, it's their only chance to play quality teams before the playoffs.

beach bum

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 13, 2017, 04:13:32 pm
People might start paying attention to MV if they would ever actually beat a good team. The cream puff non-conf game isn't doing them any favors, it's their only chance to play quality teams before the playoffs.

Exactly, it honestly does hurt a team when you play in an already weak conference then do not schedule anybody in non conference to challenge themselves. If Mountain View was in the 3-3A or 4-3A they would certainly average about 2 less wins a year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on July 13, 2017, 05:26:02 pm
Exactly, it honestly does hurt a team when you play in an already weak conference then do not schedule anybody in non conference to challenge themselves. If Mountain View was in the 3-3A or 4-3A they would certainly average about 2 less wins a year.

They probably wouldn't have made the playoffs in the 6-3a last year

beach bum

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 13, 2017, 01:54:40 pm
Mtn View goes undefeated in the regular season. Per jeffy daumer.

What you do in the regular season means nothing. I'd rather go 7-3 in the regular season and finish 3rd in my conference then go to the semifinals and finish 10-4 overall...... Than to go 10-0 in the regular season and lose in the second round and finish 11-1. The first scenario was the better team with 4 losses. I watched the 3rd place team from the conference I follow last year make it to the semifinals by mercy ruling the conference champ from another conference in the quarterfinals the week before.

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 13, 2017, 05:38:10 pm
They probably wouldn't have made the playoffs in the 6-3a last year

Exactly...

WPWells

Can we just focus on the fact that he calls himself Jeffy Dahmer?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: WPWells on July 13, 2017, 06:36:27 pm
Can we just focus on the fact that he calls himself Jeffy Dahmer?

Missed that....but I m guessing he doesn't know who that actually is...

MynameisJeff

6"3 225 pound RB. runs a 4.9. Not super fast but big, good luck to Clinton tackle this young man. You couldn't catch burns, doubt they catch treat or try to anyways. There's gonna be alot of players crying after getting hit by this mack truck. Just remember only returning 1 starter. New qb, new rb, new all players. They shouldn't win 1 game. Haha

BigLion10

4.9 is not very fast lol, I beat that running to the fridge and back

WPWells

That's about my time when I'm four in and can't walk straight anymore

cuckoobird

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 13, 2017, 07:24:29 pm
6"3 225 pound RB. runs a 4.9. Not super fast but big, good luck to Clinton tackle this young man. You couldn't catch burns, doubt they catch treat or try to anyways. There's gonna be alot of players crying after getting hit by this mack truck. Just remember only returning 1 starter. New qb, new rb, new all players. They shouldn't win 1 game. Haha

4.9?

That's a 40 time of a defensive lineman. Lol. Boy, I bet flames come off his feet.

BigLion10

Lineman

Quote from: WPWells on July 13, 2017, 07:33:01 pm
That's about my time when I'm four in and can't walk straight anymore
After 4?  What is this amateur hour??

Coltfan2005

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 13, 2017, 07:24:29 pm

Crying? Exactly what kind of conference is MV playing in?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 13, 2017, 09:17:53 pm
Crying? Exactly what kind of conference is MV playing in?

After-school powder puff division

cuckoobird

I was recently in mt view and didn't see anyone 6'3" 225 but saw quite a few who qualified for the pwder puff that were 5'3" 225

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 13, 2017, 09:58:49 pm
I was recently in mt view and didn't see anyone 6'3" 225 but saw quite a few who qualified for the pwder puff that were 5'3" 225

Then you realized you were staring in a mirror?

BannerMountainMan

Cuckoo has got it hard on here

MynameisJeff

cuckoobird

Hootens is an opinion based on advertising sales. Why do you think the coaches polls are so different? At least the coaches know a little something about their conference rivals. If you could get 103.7 the buzz up there you could listen to chad hooten on fridays and figure out pretty quick he's clueless

MynameisJeff

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 14, 2017, 10:27:10 am
Hootens is an opinion based on advertising sales. Why do you think the coaches polls are so different? At least the coaches know a little something about their conference rivals. If you could get 103.7 the buzz up there you could listen to chad hooten on fridays and figure out pretty quick he's clueless

I get a kick out of listening to Barry grooms and Chad Hooten being asked questions by the call in guys....Rainwater and Schaefer could answer most of the questions as good as the "experts" can....

MynameisJeff

Well I tell you what, il open my own magazine each year just as good as hootens. Il call it Arkansas High School Super Rankings by Jiffy Dahmer. Il also included all my friends reviews and opinions from ff, like proud buck, HorseFeathers, old man, skip, ect. Il sell the magazine for half the price.

cuckoobird

Hopefully you will have a good editor. Not everyone can understand dorkanese

MynameisJeff

Cuckobird better be nice or your not gonna be in the magazine.

BannerMountainMan

Cinton could very well have the best QB RB duo in this conf easily

Coltfan2005

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 14, 2017, 01:38:23 pm
Well I tell you what, il open my own magazine each year just as good as hootens. Il call it Arkansas High School Super Rankings by Jiffy Dahmer. Il also included all my friends reviews and opinions from ff, like proud buck, HorseFeathers, old man, skip, ect. Il sell the magazine for half the price.

Half the price of what?

MynameisJeff

Half the price of the magazine

beach bum

Market value for his magazine is sitting at about 10 cents a piece...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on July 14, 2017, 06:58:39 pm
Market value for his magazine is sitting at about 10 cents a piece...

You overpaid

Skip Baymore

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 14, 2017, 01:38:23 pm

The pen names alone should be worth some sales.  My concern is that the magazine would only be about 3 pages long though.  People tend to get straight to the point here.  For example, Hootens will spend a page or two on a team (say Drew Central in recent years) that most of us would summarize in one sentence (and pretty much say the same thing).  Keep working on it Jiffy.  If you could get it to 20 pages or so, I think I'd buy it at half price.

Jimbo Morphis

If you had ever been to a Drew Central game you could do one page on the $1 shout outs.

MynameisJeff

Il have a page for each team and in the back of the magazine il have a page for yall on ff. HorseFeathers will have his own page.

WPWells

Can I be in it talking about my mathemetrical formulas that correctly predicted Mountain View not winning State last year?

MynameisJeff

Wpwells yes. Only get 1 page though

BigLion10

Quote from: Oldman on July 15, 2017, 04:17:04 am
If you had ever been to a Drew Central game you could do one page on the $1 shout outs.
that ain't a joke instead of calling out who tackled who they call those out all game instead haha. Suckers charge you 5 bucks to get in too

CoolBreeze

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 15, 2017, 09:25:19 am
that ain't a joke instead of calling out who tackled who they call those out all game instead haha. Suckers charge you 5 bucks to get in too
So, who's the sucker?

BigLion10

Not me I get in free everywhere

Coltfan2005

the main article could be on the history of mountain view football and all of their stellar seasons and championships...or it could be on six toe fiddle players.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 16, 2017, 09:11:39 pm
the main article could be on the history of mountain view football and all of their stellar seasons and championships...or it could be on six toe fiddle players.
What is a toe fiddle? Don't think we have those in the delta.

cuckoobird

My guess it was a play on words, instead of 6'2" football players it was six toe fiddle players. Pretty funny if you ask me

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Oldman on July 17, 2017, 05:06:21 am
What is a toe fiddle? Don't think we have those in the delta.

I got a sneaking suspicion all you need to do is learn to play the fiddle and you will fit right in.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 08, 2017, 05:58:26 pm

Il remember this mid season. You will be sadly mistaken. It's the same thing I hear every year. They won't win 2 games, 3 games, they won't get to the playoffs. I got your prediction
Game 1
Mtn. View 36
Salem 6

That's not gonna happen.  Have you watched your team in 7 on 7's.  this will be salems best team in while. 

MynameisJeff

Mtn View by at least 3 touchdowns.

RiceMan3

Quote from: beach bum on July 06, 2017, 01:26:50 pm
He is talking about this upcoming season I think... Even Marshall and YELLVILLE are going to beat Mountain View now.

You called that play, chuck!

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 03, 2017, 09:02:22 pm
Jiffy back to hurt some feelings, Let me tell you something, YELLOW JACKETS BRINGING THE HAMMER THIS YEAR AND THERE WILL NOT BE NO CO CHAMPS THIS YEAR.

I strive to have your level of pep year in and year out.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas