• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transition from girls to boys, will Carter succeed?

Started by teachers pet, June 05, 2017, 08:38:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

teachers pet

Will Matt Carter succeed at Cutter after coaching girls for over 10 years?

PapaHog

nuttinbuthogs

Uhhhh, I've always heard coaching girls is very different, girls like to please.

gamechanger11

Coaching the two is a little different. But coaching boys is actually a little easier than boys.

teachers pet

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gamechanger11 on June 06, 2017, 05:28:25 pm
Coaching the two is a little different. But coaching boys is actually a little easier than boys.

Coaching boys is different than boys? That's an interesting thought you have there 8)

gamechanger11

PapaHog

In my experience, coaching the game is easier to girls. Coaching life is a lot easier to boys. Lol girls will do exactly what you ask and be exactly where you want them to be. Boys will TRY to go make some plays out of the offense.

MomaLion

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on June 06, 2017, 04:05:49 pm
Uhhhh, I've always heard coaching girls is very different, girls like to please.
Girls are also full of drama.

gamechanger11

Full of drama, don't like to work like boys on their therefore have to spend lots of time on basic skills. Also, boys understand the game lots better.

bobcats

I have always felt Carter's demeanor and coaching style was better suited for the boys game.  That being said you need some talent to work with.  Does Cutter have any returning?

just1fan

CMS has the sophomore guard who started last year as a freshman. They will be young overall, but had lots of success in their early years. Carter will have them ready to compete.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas