• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop complaining and play ball...

Started by Pit Bull, February 28, 2017, 08:48:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

February 28, 2017, 08:48:03 am Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:09:37 pm by sevenof400
This tread is for anyone that doesn't want to complain about the refs, the bye's, the bracket, the location and the AAA... It's State Tournament time and the last time I checked they don't give State Championships away. The journey to be the leader of the pack is always filled with internal and external obstacles, conflict as well as diversity, so unless this is your first time dealing with sports you should already know this. The AAA gave us their best shot at attempting to reduce travel times this year and although you might not appreciate it I'm sure that the coaches, parents, children and bus drivers sure as heck do because first weekdays getting home after 3 hour rides is no good for anyone and the less time on the highway reduces the possibilities of incident. Yes the schedule was jacked up playing conference games that didn't matter, smaller or larger classifications and no one really understands the logic or methodology but hey we are here at the same place we were at this time last season still in tact ready to lace them up and hit the hardwood seeking a title so stop all this dang whinnying like little kittens and "Play Ball!"

Pit Bull

Also I'm sure that all the sites that hosted Regionals worked their tails off to make sure that everyone was comfortable so stop complaining about that you ungrateful @&$#%

AT

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 28, 2017, 08:55:19 am
Also I'm sure that all the sites that hosted Regionals worked their tails off to make sure that everyone was comfortable so stop complaining about that you ungrateful @&$#%

I take offense to you calling others random characters. Also, who are you talking to?

sevenof400

February 28, 2017, 12:08:22 pm #3 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:09:55 pm by sevenof400
What is the evidence of this:

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 28, 2017, 08:48:03 am
This tread is for anyone that doesn't want to complain about the refs, the bye's, the bracket, the location and the AAA... It's State Tournament time and the last time I checked they don't give State Championships away. The journey to be the leader of the pack is always filled with internal and external obstacles, conflict as well as diversity, so unless this is your first time dealing with sports you should already know this. The AAA gave us their best shot at attempting to reduce travel times this year and although you might not appreciate it I'm sure that the coaches, parents, children and bus drivers sure as heck do because first weekdays getting home after 3 hour rides is no good for anyone and the less time on the highway reduces the possibilities of incident. Yes the schedule was jacked up playing conference games that didn't matter, smaller or larger classifications and no one really understands the logic or methodology but hey we are here at the same place we were at this time last season still in tact ready to lace them up and hit the hardwood seeking a title so stop all this dang whinnying like little kittens and "Play Ball!"

..or was it simply a result of who bid?

Mj4465

February 28, 2017, 12:24:04 pm #4 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:28:40 pm by Mj4465
I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about any of the schools who hosted regionals.  Any post I've seen has been complimentary.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  BTW, I have earned the right to complain somewhat.  I have 2 kids that have practiced nearly year round for 3 years.  Up at 6 am every day for practice, camps in the summer, conditioning in the off season;  lots of time and money invested to get them to where they are.  I'm sure there are lots of students and parents in the same scenario.  I thought this was a forum to discuss all aspects of high school sports????

Pit Bull

Take offense and stop crying like babies at a daycare and I'm talking to "YOU!" All I'm reading is a bunch of complaining and babysitting needing infants...

Lions84

Well all I have heard was how nice things were in Carlisle.

Bildo

Quote from: Lions84 on February 28, 2017, 12:46:10 pm
Well all I have heard was how nice things were in Carlisle.
Thank you!! We tried to do it right...

bearbacker52

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 28, 2017, 08:48:03 am

braveheart has spoken

Bildo

Sounds like someone is gonna have to lick the spoon. ;D ;D

bearbacker52

Basketballfan13

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 28, 2017, 12:35:08 pm
Take offense and stop crying like babies at a daycare and I'm talking to "YOU!" All I'm reading is a bunch of complaining and babysitting needing infants...
Pit Bull I completely disagree with you! I hope everyone complains about everything they can find, and the more excuses the better! Those qualities rub off on their kids, and I have a few kids coming up of my own...chances of my kids being successful keep going up with the number of excuse makers we have in today's society!

bearbacker52

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on February 28, 2017, 01:29:04 pm
Pit Bull I completely disagree with you! I hope everyone complains about everything they can find, and the more excuses the better! Those qualities rub off on their kids, and I have a few kids coming up of my own...chances of my kids being successful keep going up with the number of excuse makers we have in today's society!

yes but more than likely your kids will have to compete with someone that makes excuses, and the excuse maker will have the job opportunity or whatever given to them for that reason, not on qualifications like your child.

Donnie Jamon

Dude done lost his mind like Earle's football coach. Y'all need to get him some help.

bigworm

Is Pit the president of AAA? We done stepped hard on his toes it seems.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on February 28, 2017, 03:47:48 pm
Dude done lost his mind like Earle's football coach. Y'all need to get him some help.
Donnie, What's that about?!

Pit Bull

Everybody wants a title handed to them, complaining about this and complaining about that, just shut up and let these kids play.

Pit Bull

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 28, 2017, 04:59:36 pm
Donnie, What's that about?!

Nothing, these dudes think they know more than they do, nothing but running his chops... Complaining!

Dogg

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on February 28, 2017, 03:47:48 pm
Earle has an excellent football coach! Coleman is a class act on and off the field. What formula did you use to arrive at the conclusion he had lost his mind.

Pit Bull

Probably something to do with their failed recruitment plan...

bearbacker52

Quote from: Dogg on February 28, 2017, 05:32:57 pm
Earle has an excellent football coach! Coleman is a class act on and off the field. What formula did you use to arrive at the conclusion he had lost his mind.

what did earle coach do to deserve that attack, he is a good man and coach.

Pit Bull

Quote from: bearbacker52 on February 28, 2017, 06:01:53 pm
what did earle coach do to deserve that attack, he is a good man and coach.

Such a good Coach that Bohanon wanted to play for him instead of being recruited by EPC supporters offering jobs and other illegal options... Bums

Donnie Jamon

Guys take it how you want. I read something on social media that really disturbed me from his and basically sounded like a cry for help. Has nothing to do with a kid on the team. I'm not gonna say anymore else about it. I apologize if my actions hurt some. 

AT

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 28, 2017, 12:35:08 pm

I'll take offense then. You have defense, though. I'm all time O.

Also, I'm telling my babysitter what you said.

Butch_Cassidy

March 01, 2017, 09:38:15 am #24 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:53:23 am by Butch_Cassidy
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 01, 2017, 07:18:27 am
Guys take it how you want. I read something on social media that really disturbed me from his and basically sounded like a cry for help. Has nothing to do with a kid on the team. I'm not gonna say anymore else about it. I apologize if my actions hurt some.
I Seriously Doubt that you read something on MY page that sounded like a cry for Anything!!!! More like a warning

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas