• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkers Chapel vs. Fouke Hooten's Kickoff Classic

Started by Rida4Life, August 21, 2018, 01:02:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rida4Life

Game 1 at 5:30 between two programs looking to move from the middle of the pack towards the front of their respective conferences.  PC has to replace a ton of seniors and they are adjusting to new schemes on D as well as a few position changes.  Fouke seems to have lost a lot of their production from last year.  Both teams looking for new answers starting out.... ought to be a good one.....
Who ya'll got?

THA TRUTH

And Fouke is down a coach..... apparently he was having trouble driving

The_Wesson_Blessin

Was either team able to get a benefit game in? I know PC's was rained out. Are they making it up?

old.dole

He on paid leave so I bet they bring him back for Monday. Unless something has changed

Rida4Life

I wonder how this one plays out for Fouke..... on one hand you don't crucify someone for one mistake... on the other it seems it was a school vehicle.... that can't be a good thing because you get into all kind of legal stuff there. 
Got to be a distraction for them going into what could be the most anticipated game in program history.

eldofan

August 21, 2018, 02:35:02 pm #5 Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 02:36:51 pm by eldofan
Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on August 21, 2018, 01:46:31 pm
Was either team able to get a benefit game in? I know PC's was rained out. Are they making it up?
No benefit game . We scrimmage ourselves tonite at 6 . Losing the benefit game may hurt us next Monday . I even hear that we will be starting a freshman at offensive tackle . He's 6 4 and 260 pounds though.

old.dole

eldofan

August 21, 2018, 04:16:26 pm #7 Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:18:03 pm by eldofan
To be honest  I have never  seen him play since I don't attend junior high games but he's a good kid . I know him and his family

Rida4Life

So evidently the Fouke coach retired?  What does that do for Fouke moving forward?

Redzone

I was told the baseball coach is supposed to take over at Fouke

THA TRUTH

bleudog

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 21, 2018, 02:05:52 pm
........Got to be a distraction for them going into what could be the most anticipated game in program history.

???

Rida4Life

3 days away.... I hear them Trojans are getting restless and ready to hit someone in a different colored jersey.
Them panthers better be ready.

PapaHog

If a week 1 game against PC is the most anticipated game in program history, then it's got to be a sad history...

eldofan

That was pretty obvious tues when Simpson tried to fight his own teammate for tackling  hard.

eldofan

Quote from: PapaHog on August 24, 2018, 10:16:12 am
If a week 1 game against PC is the most anticipated game in program history, then it's got to be a sad history...
i think what he's saying is that with both schools poor football history the chance to play in a hootens classic is a big deal to both schools .

Rida4Life

Quote from: eldofan on August 24, 2018, 10:37:02 am
i think what he's saying is that with both schools poor football history the chance to play in a hootens classic is a big deal to both schools .
exactly what I was trying to say.... you know people on here are always looking for a chance to be a jerk and talk down your team. 

baseball13

dawgpound

Rida4Life

Game Day!  5:30 in Magnolia!  Go Big Blue!!!

my pick
PC 28
Fouke 20

bleudog

eldofan

Just bummed I can't see this one but family obligations come first . So it will be Friday night until I see PC beat up on someone besides themselves

bleudog

eldofan

From what I heard Pc isn't streaming this year . I hope I heard wrong

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas